Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default naruto(current) vs killer bee(current)

got bored so thought i would start this one up so a couple things here

1:killer bee has samehada

2:naruto has full control over the fox

3:IC

4:location:where kb fought sasuke.

5:100 meters apart

THATS IT. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK. NARUTO I NO HAS
MORE POWER BUT WIT SAMEHADA KB COULD BE A REAL
THREAT.
Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:21 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: naruto(current) vs killer bee(current)

I feel Naruto would beat him with Sage Mode alone.

If we're assuming that Naruto will be as strong/stronger then when his tails were all released against Pain, he rofflestomps.

But until I see controlled Kyuubi, I cant tell you that one.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

i would say hed have the same power with common sense like when he went 4 or 6 tails hewas just attacking what ever. tho we have seen a little bit of his speed.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:40 PM   #4
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXbaby_napzXx View Post
i would say hed have the same power with common sense like when he went 4 or 6 tails hewas just attacking what ever. tho we have seen a little bit of his speed.
Yeah but Hachibi-Mode is the only chance KB would have. And that makes him a giant target for a rampaging naruto. KB isn't on the level of Pain, which is the only reason Naruto's attacks looked wild.

Hachibi menacing ball seems like KB's only shot, and I just dont see KN9 Naruto giving him that chance, or a TRS Sage Mode.

I also dont believe Samehada would at all phase Sage Mode chakra. The shark-spirit in the sword would become a petrified toad.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

yea if he had the time for sage mode that is but wit kn9 chakra samehada could handle some of dat keep him at a lower level of power than kb. idk
Old 09-28-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Naruto can probably blitz with his new RS mode since Bee could hardly track it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

well kb is fast as or possibly a little slower than his brother. in cloak and raiton armor they are fast. raikages speed was compared with that of minatos who narutos speed was almost compared to. i think speed won't be to much a problem 4 bee
Old 09-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #8
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXbaby_napzXx View Post
well kb is fast as or possibly a little slower than his brother. in cloak and raiton armor they are fast. raikages speed was compared with that of minatos who narutos speed was almost compared to. i think speed won't be to much a problem 4 bee
Naruto in his controlled form was so fast that Killer Bee could only see a yellow flash.

Bee has to go into his higher tailed forms to go close to A's speed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto could go KN8 and probably win.
Since we have seen no feats from full Kyuubi, using it in matches is probably not a good idea.

Anyways, in RS mode Naruto could blitz as well.

Or use FRS.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #10
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

killerbee would win shamahada keeps naruto from using his full power plus it would heal bee anytime naruto got a hit in

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #11
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

yea if samehada could take 6 tails from bee im sure it could handle tha frs maybe but yea bee would have to go to higher tail forms to keep up with a but naruto would need fox power to move that fast to. in base kb would win with them at full power i mite still give it to kb. samehada would keep narutos power down an absorbrasengans and stuff because they are made of pure chakra
Old 09-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #12
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kisame in Samehada couldn't absorb Naruto's RS mode.

Old 09-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #13
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

not all but most reverting him to a weaker state
Old 09-29-2010, 10:47 PM   #14
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Not any of it.
It's a mix of Sage Mode and Kyuubi chakra right?

If so, then Samehada would turn into a toad if it tried.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 09-30-2010, 06:22 PM   #15
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

since when has he done both besides pain fight which was for a couple seconds. he would never get the time against killer bee to use sm
Old 10-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #16
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

RS mode is sage mode thou, kinda.
And I think he can access that rather quickly.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 03:29 AM   #17
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

There is no such thing as controlled KN8. Naruto needed extreme anger to enter that stage and he couldn't control it back then. Now he has mastered the Kyuubi but has not shown any tailed transformation.

RS (current Naruto) mode is "featless" and only speed wont be enough to beat KB.

KB should win this based on feats.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:20 AM   #18
Arty
Apprentice Genin

Arty has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Naruto could take down kb alone with only sage mode, the reason is that he can use rasenshuriken twice, rasenshurkien shreds the opponents chakra strings as well as high damage, basically one hit with rasenshuriken and killerbee is dead, if he enters jinchuuriki stage another rasenshruiken will cut all that chakra, since jinchuuriki have 2 chakras to rasenshurikens will deal the job

Itachi Uchiha -

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."

Itachi's last words

"Forgive me Sasuke... ...It ends with this"

Arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:32 AM   #19
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

but bee can regenerate and steal naruto's chakara via shamahada

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #20
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty View Post
Naruto could take down kb alone with only sage mode, the reason is that he can use rasenshuriken twice, rasenshurkien shreds the opponents chakra strings as well as high damage, basically one hit with rasenshuriken and killerbee is dead, if he enters jinchuuriki stage another rasenshruiken will cut all that chakra, since jinchuuriki have 2 chakras to rasenshurikens will deal the job
like i said b4 samehada would absorb rasenshuriken cause its made of pure chakra. and even if naruto had the time to get to sage mode v2 kb maybe 7 tailed kb could still take him