Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 10-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #21
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Do you want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
How r we stupid? We have one of the best literacy and standard of living in the world.
He claims that we don't have enough time in school compared to a few other countries and therefore thinks that we do not meet his intellectual standards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #22
Jinchiruuki

School scheduling doesn't need to be changed.

It's school structure and environment that need to be drastically changed.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 10-06-2010, 05:17 AM   #23
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
BOLD: Way to contradict yourself.

1. Lets not bring "God" into this.

2. Who's "we?" The American people? I'm American, and I care. I don't know what you're basing your comments on.

3. What makes you think these things are better? How are you comparing them to those of other countries?

4. I live in the U.S.A. I understand where you're coming from. But not needing anything but effort? That's a laugh. Real results are achieved through action. That's why they're called RESULTS. Action requires skill. Effort can be used to acquire skill, but in the end skill is still necessary.

I will tell you the same of what I told Kakuzu111

The change which you were & are talking about wouldn’t happen by extra school lessons ..
The extra lessons doesn’t count as development in our Educational system.
if they really wanna make us smarter .. they gotta change all curriculums which made us << idiots >> .. or they can easily quote more advanced stuffs from developed countries like JPN .

Am I mistaken ?

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-06-2010 at 05:23 AM.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:17 AM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Instead of extending the school hours, how about not spending tax dollars for schools on
frivolous purchases and instead use it to buy more textbooks or something of the like.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #25
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How about we just map intelligence into their brains that's what they did to me and...

Um, never mind. I said nothing.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #26
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Instead of extending the school hours, how about not spending tax dollars for schools on
frivolous purchases and instead use it to buy more textbooks or something of the like.

Murder one ... agreed

Old 10-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #27
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I totally agree, but something better than textbooks because they don't last. All the textbooks at my school are missing pages, ripped, etc. To put simply, they are in the worst of condition. And with our high school being renovated for the first time (it was built in 1952 and hasn't been touched since, full of aspetus, rats, snakes, mice, roaches, and whatever else you can conjure up), there is no money to buy such things. I prepose more durable entities like computers, smart boards, etc that get the students engaged.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #28
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

changing the teaching methods , reconstruction of schools & developing the informations of da textbooks
is the only way to make our educational system more advanced .

if extra lessons can do all that then I will be glad.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-07-2010 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:49 PM   #29
FoxyNinja
Apprentice Genin

FoxyNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If we were to go to school all year round we would have even more kids drop out of school then we do now. There are a lot of kids in my school who just don't care about work and don't care about grades, their only there to talk to friends and hang out. If we were to just add more school days there are bound to be few kids that would actually graduate.
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Deidara

BAND NERD EXTRAORDINAIRE! =^.^=
FoxyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:54 PM   #30
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i would enjoy it i like school.

pervy nerd................. reporting for mini skirts and short shorts

i love school
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
FoxyNinja
Apprentice Genin

FoxyNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I love school too but having to go to it all year would kill me *Sweatdrop* I need my summer long break...some my peers just drive me past the boundaries of insane...
/_!_\ Put this on your sig if you love Deidara

BAND NERD EXTRAORDINAIRE! =^.^=
FoxyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #32
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
I totally agree, but something better than textbooks because they don't last. All the textbooks at my school are missing pages, ripped, etc. To put simply, they are in the worst of condition. And with our high school being renovated for the first time (it was built in 1952 and hasn't been touched since, full of aspetus, rats, snakes, mice, roaches, and whatever else you can conjure up), there is no money to buy such things. I prepose more durable entities like computers, smart boards, etc that get the students engaged.

By "textbooks" I mean tools for learning. If there something's better than textbooks then use that to teach kids. But schools spend too much on
things that don't help kids learn. Also the funds may not be equally and/or fairly divided between the schools either. Point being, is that there is
money out there for schools. It's just not being spent wisely.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote