Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto 511 Discussion

Its out discuss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto 511 Discussion

so the threee eyed mask is for the three dojutsus.
so im guessing hes already got a byakugan. cause if not why would he go and try to face naruto instead of going for the last eye.

poor konan.

ame orphans were the coolest team ever
Old 09-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #3
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

? man.. honestly.. its not even..
Old 09-23-2010, 12:13 AM   #4
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Im waiting to see what he does against Naruto, i hope Kishi doesn't wast time with this. And i am still dying to see Sasuke eyes. I think next chapter would be good to see the eye finally

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

madara will. toy with naruto. naruto gets mad. beats him up. madara retreats to go think of something to truly take the fox from narutos control
Old 09-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #6
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

changed my mind. New mask is actually pretty cool.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #7
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

so is konan really dead?

i kinda feel bad.. out of the 3, yahiko, konan, nagato. i kinda hoped atleast one of them could see the "peace" they all tried to bringing to the world..
Old 09-23-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think kabuto referred to Madara now having the rinnegan as his new eyes. Madara will be powerful when fighting naruto.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:46 AM   #9
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Nevermind. I read the chapter. It was very sad. Madara's new mask looks like the swirl on the Rinnegan. It should be interesting how Naruto would fair against Madara.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 AM   #10
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i like the mask its like the SotSP eyes rinnengan w/ toma. also like the way it covers his head w/ the tails hangin off back. its a symbol of his level of power i'm guessing. but did he implant the rinnengan eyes yet or they under glass? also wasn't it said somewhere that Uchiha used fan type weapons? i think so as a way to increase their fire jutsu attacks. he is going old school Uchiha. anyone else think Sasuke is gonna find out about him goin after Naruto and maybe get a look at that info scroll?

and i liked the good bye to the Ame 3. it feels like the calm before the storm now.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Old 09-23-2010, 02:13 AM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Hell yes, excited to see Madara with his signature fan again. Bad Ass
Old 09-23-2010, 02:36 AM   #12
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I have some problems with this chapter.

-How the hell did the scroll get to Madara's group so fast?
-There was no scenes of the Naruto group trying to get out of the trap to stop the scroll from getting away.
-I hate Madara's new mask, didn't I like his old mask either. I think his original one looked badass.

I did like Madara's new weapon though.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.

Last edited by Err; 09-23-2010 at 02:39 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:46 AM   #13
Madara_lives
Apprentice Genin

Madara_lives is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

that ep slightly bored me.
i sort of wana see madara vs naruto but im wondering how that'd fit into the story.
naruto cant win vs 1/2 of the sages powers yet... madara cannot kill naruto.
-curious-
Old 09-23-2010, 03:51 AM   #14
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Orphans looked cute in that outfit...

konan x Yahiko is cannon now...

Whats the deal with the new one-shot?

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
Old 09-23-2010, 04:54 AM   #15
NagatoGod_of_Pain
Chunin Exam Proctor

NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!NagatoGod_of_Pain has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It might be a sign of Naruto's ending. Maybe Kishi's trying to start another series so he can jump on that right away once he finishes Naruto.

Madara looks fine to me. He looks more powerful and intimidating. However, I don't think he has the Byakugan. His mask only shows the Sharingan's 3 tomoe and the Rinnegan's ring pattern.

The chapter was decent as flashbacks usually bore me, especially this one.
Tryin' to fix the whole world in every season
Old 09-23-2010, 05:30 AM   #16
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

How did Madara got his arm back? At the beginning of the chapter it's gone, but then he has it at the end..

Old 09-23-2010, 05:30 AM   #17
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
changed my mind. New mask is actually pretty cool.
Wait, you didn't like the mask?

I think it's extremely awesome. He looks like a freaky monk or something.

SAI SHAFT APPROVED

@Kingsnoke Probably the same way as before.

Old 09-23-2010, 05:32 AM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

OMG KONAN. I almost cried.

On another note, Madara's mask is ehhh...

Old 09-23-2010, 06:13 AM   #19
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it was good for the back story, but his mask is the same design as the ten-tails eye! thats what makes it so sweet lookin
Old 09-23-2010, 06:14 AM   #20
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The part with Konan was so sad.

Seeing Jiraiya in the frog suit made me laugh.

Madara's new mask... kinda scares me. It just looked creepy to me... kind of.

I'm interested to see what this one-shot manga is that MK is releasing next week.
I'm still kinda irrated that there's no chapter next week, but hopefully this one-shot will be good to read in the meantime.

Tags
511, naruto