Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-27-2010, 10:20 AM   #1
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default So me, Vorn, Wooster, Ashen, Jonesy and GG were walking in the park...

O WAIT-
We actually did! 8D
Spoiler:

By the way, wut is Ashen doing? D:

By Jonesy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kiseki; 09-27-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Jinchiruuki

Default Re: So me, Vorn, Wooster, Ashen, Jonesy and GG were walking in the park...

Why is Vorn's facial expression like that ? xD
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-27-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: So me, Vorn, Wooster, Ashen, Jonesy and GG were walking in the park...

Because he can actually see what Ashen is doing back there? o-o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-27-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Epic, this would be a great sig pic.

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #5
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

This is great.

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #6
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

When is Vorn's expression not like that. Ahem...

Trolololol. xD

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #7
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
This is great.
I was tempted to make you the one on the far right, haha. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
When is Vorn's expression not like that. Ahem...

Trolololol. xD
Maybe change it into Pat?
He can do that expression!

Old 09-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #8
Jinchiruuki

Ashen is definitly pervin' on the pedobear. Vorn is like " Greetings bishes", Jonesy is like "Aha I pooted my pants", Wooster is like "Gimme scotch now before I shoot myself for being so sexy" and GG is like "I LOVE YOU ALL".
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #9
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Btw, Who's the last guy? xDD

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #10
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

This reminded me, I was going to make a picture today.

That picture has absolutely nothing to do with this, but...oh well. xD

Ryuuko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I could go for some scotch...

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:38 AM   #12
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demise View Post
Btw, Who's the last guy? xDD
It's not a guy, its Diana with a mask on! 8D
She randomly loves to be around us. Because she's a sweetheart!

Old 09-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #13
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

/bumps

Old 09-27-2010, 01:45 PM   #14
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I am disappoint. You forgot the sun. D:
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #15
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

This is funny, lol at Jonesy's face.

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:54 PM   #16
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

MMMMMmmmmm... P:

Ashen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
O WAIT-
We actually did! 8D
Spoiler:

OMFG most epic image ever! XD
Love vorns and wooster faces X)))

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:28 PM   #18
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
This is funny, lol at Jonesy's face.
He's gonna love it! P:

Old 09-27-2010, 02:31 PM   #19
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
O WAIT-
We actually did! 8D
Spoiler:

Ahahaha, that was great.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:37 PM   #20
AkiraNeko
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkiraNeko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

;D Who's who? As in, from left to right. xD
Nous ferons tout droit
Mon bel amour, mon bel amour

Village Hidden in the Aura

"Sometimes I wish I could disown my sister, but then I realize we're the only two in the room."

"Peace will find us with Harmony.."

BF: Ishtar

I love small, hard-to-read font, don't you?
AkiraNeko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ashen, gaara's girl, jonesy, kiseki, pedobear, troll, vorn, wooster