Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Fire or Ice
Fire 10 47.62%
Ice 13 61.90%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Fire or ice

would u rather die burning or frozen to death?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[CENTER]
george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Fire or ice

I dont know o.o Probably being frozen ._.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

thats what i say 2

[CENTER]
Old 10-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Burned.

When your frozen, its actually MORE painful.

You go numb, as your limbs turn purple, then black, as veins freeze and collapse, causing massive internal pain, then due to the lack of blood, your limbs fall off, and you die.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #5
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

frozen they might be able to defrost me and bring me back

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #6
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
frozen they might be able to defrost me and bring me back
People don't freeze like that. =/

And you would be dead, due to your internal organs being frozen solid.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #7
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
Burned.

When your frozen, its actually MORE painful.

You go numb, as your limbs turn purple, then black, as veins freeze and collapse, causing massive internal pain, then due to the lack of blood, your limbs fall off, and you die.
burning your skin starts to melt off and your internals start to melt out of what ever holes they can before you burn to the useally portrayed crisp
either way very painfull

Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i hate the heat, so i say frozen

[CENTER]
Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
burning your skin starts to melt off and your internals start to melt out of what ever holes they can before you burn to the useally portrayed crisp
either way very painfull
Ice is worse....
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #10
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

fire might be fast but very painful

ice is slow and i don't know how painful it'll be

[CENTER]
Old 10-01-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
fire might be fast but very painful

ice is slow and i don't know how painful it'll be
Fire is quick, and less pain.

Ice is like getting needles stabbed and twisted through every vein until your limbs fall off and you bleed out or freeze.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #12
gama-sennin
Special Jonin Candidate

gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.gama-sennin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fire is hot....Nuff said.

Quote of the day...

Quote:
If life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion
gama-sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

@susanoo no fire is very painful b/c i mean it boils ur blood vessels

[CENTER]
Old 10-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #14
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@susanoo no fire is very painful b/c i mean it boils ur blood vessels
And you go unconscious right away from lack of blood. Less painful.

Ice is torture.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #15
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

well the useal guess is fire but never realy know for sure

Old 10-01-2010, 12:01 PM   #16
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
And you go unconscious right away from lack of blood. Less painful.

Ice is torture.
no blood flow will also cause you to pass out i'd say they were equal

Old 10-01-2010, 12:02 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
no blood flow will also cause you to pass out i'd say they were equal
Its a shame that the main blood vessel to your brain would be the last to freeze IF it did at all.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2010, 12:05 PM   #18
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

i dun know, i fell like fire has to burn every bit of the body

and ice just freezes everything knocking the person out

[CENTER]
Old 10-01-2010, 12:06 PM   #19
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i dun know, i fell like fire has to burn every bit of the body

and ice just freezes everything knocking the person out
Wrong....thats completely incorrect.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 10-01-2010, 12:07 PM   #20
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

well fire leaves ashes behind

and ice leaves the body there

[CENTER]

Tags
die, fire, ice