Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default jiraiya vs 4 tails

when jiraiya was training naruto he went 4 tails and slashed jiraiya in the chest. what was that about? and i wanna see naruto in 3, 5, and 7 tailed forms
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: jiraiya vs 4 tails

3 Tails was shown in the Diedara fight, but 5 and 7 haven't been.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:07 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

During a flashback it showed Naruto go 3 tails and Jiraiya used a special seal to turn to turn him back to normal,so I imagine that would happen again.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just remembered that Jiraiya said the seal only worked up to 3 tails, so Jiraiya would have to use Sage Mode and Summonings to force Naruto back to normal,plus he could use Earth Style: Dark Swamp to keep Naruto in place and do more damage if necessary.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:16 AM   #5
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

When I opened this I tought you meant the 4 tailed monkey x.x that would be interesting, but this no..
I guess naruto in 4 tail form would win since he really damaged jiraiya just with one blow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:37 AM   #6
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeh but doesnt jiriya have a big gash on his chest from when naruto grew a fourth tail during the timeskip
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:48 PM   #7
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

If orochimaru can hold his own against 4 tails, and not die, then I think jiraiya can as well.
as you can see jiraiya was still alive after that happend so I'm guessing he forced naruto back, with attacks followed by sealing jutsu.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
If orochimaru can hold his own against 4 tails, and not die, then I think jiraiya can as well.
as you can see jiraiya was still alive after that happend so I'm guessing he forced naruto back, with attacks followed by sealing jutsu.
Most likely. That's why when Jiraiya had to leave again and Kakashi was still injured, Yamato took their spot because he was the only that could control Naruto.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote