Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:13 AM   #10061
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Re: The real hotsprings 2 i made the first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
im not a ppl person never was i dont like attention like major attention lik everyone staring at me, i dont like being ignored yet i dont like too much attention its complicated
I see.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #10062
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
Ok. Is there a reason why you think that way?
Mabey its coz you all pick on her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:15 AM   #10063
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Mabey its coz you all pick on her
I don't.
I'm just trying to help her. No harm meant.
Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #10064
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

maby cause i asked her to be my gf and she hasent anserd so she thinking of that instead of people

creator of the hotsprings 1 and 2

Quote:
..........Ironic....you have the least rep.........yet you made the most popular thread EVER........
[B][SIZE=2]
.Minato uzumaki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #10065
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

hmm whos being picked on i dont stand for that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #10066
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

eh ill brb i gotta clean something
Old 10-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #10067
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
bush is

MasterOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #10068
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
*Gasps*
SENSEI!!!
*Glomps*
I missed youz! I missed youz!
^/////^*Smuthers you*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #10069
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
eh ill brb i gotta clean something
T.T
There attatude

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #10070
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

like this song its called a little peice of heaven by aveged sevenfold its hard metal rock (:

Quote:
..........Ironic....you have the least rep.........yet you made the most popular thread EVER........
[B][SIZE=2]
Old 10-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #10071
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

hi student and why is being picked on ?

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #10072
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Shrugs*
Eh

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #10073
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

the song last 8 mins

Quote:
[B][SIZE=2]
Old 10-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #10074
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
i told chu bush is being picked on
Bush:

MasterOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #10075
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

The art of Kenjutsu...
*closes eyes*
*puts hand on Tenken*
Secret Art: Shukuchi!
*opens eyes*
*disappears*
*a mountain explodes*
*appears*
Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #10076
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
The art of Kenjutsu...
*closes eyes*
*puts hand on Tenken*
Secret Art: Shukuchi!
*opens eyes*
*disappears*
*a mountain explodes*
*appears*
.......Teehee

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #10077
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Shrugs*
Eh
that sucks student i'm glad your defending her.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 10-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #10078
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

blood stlye bloodtsunami!!!!!!!!!!!! *wave wipes out a whole forest*

Quote:
[B][SIZE=2]
Old 10-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #10079
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
that sucks student i'm glad your defending her.
R-really?
Um Thank-you ^///^

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 10-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #10080
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

no prob.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not