Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-17-2012, 09:20 AM   #232601
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs 2: Kani, Hikari and Box say vote for Aoba as GNCE!!!

Spontaneous and randomness are a good thing! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:23 AM   #232602
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Every one kept saying for the rest of the day that.."you're just crazy girl." Was the phrase I heard a lot when I did that, haha. Oh well, it's different at least. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:26 AM   #232603
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yup, difference is a good thing!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 08-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #232604
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well as some sibling of mine says it's just Crystal just being Crystal, ^_^ Which as for now Toodles... ^_^ I might log off here and find something to bore me to put me to sleep, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #232605
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Okay, later Crystal!

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 08-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #232606
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*Throws up duck*

*Duck throws up duckling*

I-i hope nobody else saw that.. O.O
*Intimidates ducks* Listen you guys! No one says anything about what just happened!

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #232607
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

HEY HIKARI WHY DID YOU THROW UP-

*is shot*

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #232608
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

OH--HI BOX I UHH--

*You're shot*

..Ok dude, ok.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #232609
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*comes back to life*

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #232610
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

BRILLIANT!

You can accompany me at the royal ball!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-17-2012, 11:12 AM   #232611
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Hoorah!

*puts on tux*

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 11:14 AM   #232612
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

STOP IT YOU!

hehehehe, that's not a tux that's my dress.

Oh, hahahaha. how embarassing i'm wearing your TUX.

LET'S SWAP. *Snatches dress off you*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-17-2012, 11:16 AM   #232613
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Whoa, you're taking this relationship a little fast.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 11:17 AM   #232614
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

OH.

I'm taking it too fast? you should listen to yourself, Bill. You really should.
Why, just the other day you took be baby clothes shopping.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-17-2012, 11:18 AM   #232615
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Who's Bill? I'm Box, and I never went baby clothes shopping.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 11:21 AM   #232616
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

No, your Bill the Box. Your mum called you Billither plum Boxingburg. Like, everyone knows that.

YES YOU DID! Either that or you went to the Build-a-bear-workshop!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #232617
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

I'm Brandon

Wait... THAT WAS MY BROTHER. YOU CHEATER!

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 11:25 AM   #232618
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Brandon Gallacher?

Oh, um.. it was? O.O *Puts finger to mouth*
Well then maybe.. Maybe it is HIM the one that I love!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 08-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #232619
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 08-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #232620
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Nice B)

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not