Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #230841
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It was Hikari Now it's Kani

Oh im sorry.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:04 PM   #230842
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

Gaara is #1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara is #1

i hit my knee really hard

vampire or normal form:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm perfect except for 9 or 10 things
Gaara is #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #230843
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheelah View Post
Hello JAFL!!
Supp?
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #230844
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Im sorry hope its ok.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:07 PM   #230845
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

i'll deal

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #230846
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Im sure it will get better soon.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #230847
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara is #1 View Post
i hit my knee really hard
I hope it heals soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post
Supp?

Not much at the moment. You?

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #230848
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

its not like i split my knee kap

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #230849
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah it much just be a normal bump on the knee it happens a lot.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:15 PM   #230850
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

it would have been fun

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #230851
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why would you think that?
Old 06-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #230852
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

to do it to someone else i mean

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #230853
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I see.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #230854
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

to hear the pain in a scream

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #230855
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You like that stuff huh
Old 06-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #230856
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

its called embracing it

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:28 PM   #230857
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok then.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:32 PM   #230858
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

pain reminds us we are alive even when we don't wish to be

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:36 PM   #230859
Gaara is #1
Chunin Exam Participant

i love creeping people out

vampire or normal form:

Old 06-28-2012, 07:37 PM   #230860
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

True it does.

And I guess you do.

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not