Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #230421
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It was Hikari Now it's Kani

Heh, as it always is leo, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:12 PM   #230422
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ooooo
Spoiler:
spamm

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #230423
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
tsk not helping the problem
p.s. what do they do when no one is here
That's what I always wonder!!! Last post at 2:30 Pm ...Current time 7:30 pm ....12 guests...what teh eff?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
hello? o.o
Sup broseph!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Hello o.o
Mangekyou Sasuke is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #230424
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
awesome siggy
Thx yours too.

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #230425
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seems so. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
That's what I always wonder!!! Last post at 2:30 Pm ...Current time 7:30 pm ....12 guests...what teh eff?????

Sup broseph!!!!!!!!!!

Hello o.o
I had a severe thunderstorm here actually, 60 mph winds, the electricity went out for a bit and a few trees and branches are around the ground, but everythings okay. XD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:20 PM   #230426
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Seems so. xD

I had a severe thunderstorm here actually, 60 mph winds, the electricity went out for a bit and a few trees and branches are around the ground, but everythings okay. XD
Sounds freakin awesome!! I'd pretend I was in a movie....like war of the worlds or something lol. Glad everythings ok though xD

Last edited by Mangekyou Sasuke; 06-25-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: lol i said ol
Old 06-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #230427
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ugh i freak out during thunderstorms
i hope you held it together

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #230428
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seems so. xD
I've had some sleep but not enough for once, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #230429
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Old 06-25-2012, 02:25 PM   #230430
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hello o.o
Hey there. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #230431
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Hi TRS long time no see!!!

Old 06-25-2012, 02:28 PM   #230432
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sounds freakin awesome!! I'd pretend I was in a movie....like war of the worlds or something lol. Glad everythings ok though xD
It sorta felt that way. XD
Quote:
ugh i freak out during thunderstorms
i hope you held it together
I did o.o
Quote:
I've had some sleep but not enough for once, lolz.
I see, last night I didn't go to sleep til 4 am but I still got 8 hours of sleep. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 06-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #230433
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

*yawns*

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #230434
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

._. ..
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:34 PM   #230435
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*yawns*

*Punch*

Hi.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:36 PM   #230436
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey there. ^_^
How's it goin???

Quote:
It sorta felt that way. XD

I did o.o

I see, last night I didn't go to sleep til 4 am but I still got 8 hours of sleep. xD
What did you do? No power. Did you lay in your bed and watch your fan? That's what I do xD Or go Tom Cruise and saave the world..

Quote:
*yawns*
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
._. ..
Hello ladies
Old 06-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #230437
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Hi TRS long time no see!!!
Eh, I haven't been off that much, lol.
Quote:
Heh, I went to bed at 11:30 pm I can't remember the last time I went to sleep at that time, lolz. I was falling asleep over the ps control, while just fighting, not so good. >.<
Quote:
._. ..
Oh look if it isn't jenny, hey. ^_^
Quote:
How's it goin???
Can't complain, distracted though by a few things.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 02:38 PM   #230438
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Punch*

Hi.
*slap*

hey sugar ;D

@mange: *winks* long time no see!

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #230439
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*slap*

hey sugar ;D

@mange: *winks* long time no see!

*Kick*

Hey Butterlicous.
I'm scared. The amount of guests here is scaring me...>.>

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #230440
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*yawns*
Hey Hikari!
Quote:
._. ..
Hey Jenny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
*Punch*

Hi.
Hey.....person!
Quote:
How's it goin???

What did you do? No power. Did you lay in your bed and watch your fan? That's what I do xD Or go Tom Cruise and saave the world..

Hello ladies
I totally saved the world......by playing my DS
Quote:
Eh, I haven't been off that much, lol.Heh, I went to bed at 11:30 pm I can't remember the last time I went to sleep at that time, lolz. I was falling asleep over the ps control, while just fighting, not so good. >.<Oh look if it isn't jenny, hey. ^_^
Can't complain, distracted though by a few things.
Geez xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not