Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #225041
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Have you asked her why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:44 AM   #225042
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Wrinkles: .__________________________________. FAIL! LOL. OKAY! xDDDD

R]
Tifa Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #225043
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
I see! Do you like indie music?? :o
I haven't had a chance to listen to it! I should soon lol. Do you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
*sobs in*
Whats wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Legacy View Post
Shou: ._. Cause I be watching you. -.-

Hika: You mean, "Indian Music"?
Watching ... to protect me?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:47 AM   #225044
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

xDDD! HAHAHA! It's just popular where I live. But yeah I don't know if it's all that popular in america. +-+ Or the fashion, i'm not too sure as I don't live there.

Most indie artists aren't really famous. But I almost cried when I found out Lykke li did a song in one of the twilight saga's. I HATE TWILIGHT!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #225045
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Hey there klaimore. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #225046
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Tifa Legacy is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Shou: :3 I was said to be an Angel after all, But no one said ... What kinda angel.. So, be on your toes & watch ur backside. Rawr!

R]
Old 03-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #225047
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
I haven't had a chance to listen to it! I should soon lol. Do you?

Whats wrong?

Watching ... to protect me?
Very much. :3 But you probably won't like it as you like stuff that's far different. ^.^ I can give you some songs though that you might want to listen too.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-27-2012, 10:49 AM   #225048
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
xDDD! HAHAHA! It's just popular where I live. But yeah I don't know if it's all that popular in america. +-+ Or the fashion, i'm not too sure as I don't live there.

Most indie artists aren't really famous. But I almost cried when I found out Lykke li did a song in one of the twilight saga's. I HATE TWILIGHT!
D= I'mma Trini like Nicki Minaj. ._. Oh, I see. O_O

R]
Old 03-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #225049
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Humm. Do you live in England Hika? o.o
Quote:
Shou: :3 I was said to be an Angel after all, But no one said ... What kinda angel.. So, be on your toes & watch ur backside. Rawr!
Ekk! O.O I sure will!

Old 03-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #225050
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
D= I'mma Trini like Nicki Minaj. ._. Oh, I see. O_O
xP If you like Nicki Minaj then you'll hate indie. Because I hate Nicki Minaj (Apart from check it out >.><.<>.>)

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #225051
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

O.O Didn't you know I was from Britain?? Wooster always calls me Crazy Brit girl xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-27-2012, 10:53 AM   #225052
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
Humm. Do you live in England Hika? o.o

Ekk! O.O I sure will!
I would be watching. Remember that.

Hika: She's okay, it's not like I actually "Like" her music. I like Rihanna's music more than her's.

R]
Old 03-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #225053
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I would be watching. Remember that.

Hika: She's okay, it's not like I actually "Like" her music. I like Rihanna's music more than her's.
I love Rihanna. Only her music from loud. :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 AM   #225054
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Quote:
I love Rihanna. Only her music from loud. :3
O.o I love Rihanna's music too. xD What's ur fave song?

R]
Old 03-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #225055
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

From Rihanna? Cheers to the freakin' weekend xD :P

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #225056
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

Yea, from her. o.O Oh wow. That's a good song. What 'bout Chris Brown or/and Keri Hilson? Ever listened to 'Within Temptation'?

R]
Old 03-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #225057
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I Should like Indie then.

Old 03-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #225058
Tifa Legacy
CSI NDF

So, Hika and Shou, I need advice. ._. On something I should wear, that is.

R]
Old 03-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #225059
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O.O Didn't you know I was from Britain?? Wooster always calls me Crazy Brit girl xD
I just figured that when you were talking about Indie music. It's popular over there. XD

Tifa: So I'll awwwways have a stalker. xD

Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #225060
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Still can't believe Rihanna and Chris Brown are engaged. Smh. Abuse!

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not