Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #224181
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
*Catches before you hit the ground*.. Sage-kun are you ok..
*looks up at you* No, I had too.....
Spoiler:
DO WORK OUTSIDE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONIMUSHA View Post
hey sage, i've been meaning to ask, what's your sig from?
P: highschool DxD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #224182
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagemaster777 View Post
*looks up at you* No, I had too.....
Spoiler:
DO WORK OUTSIDE!!!

P: highschool DxD
*Gets go of you* Really? What stuff did'ja have to do??

And atleast you get to come here to the warm, relaxing hotsprings! *Points to water*

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #224183
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i haven't seen wolfs rain yet, but from what i've heard (and seen) MOST of the guys in that are hot.

Deadman wonderland is REALLY good, and it helps that quite a few of the characters aren't half bad to look at, like
Crow
Spoiler:

he's like a sexy version of kenpachi from bleach, isn't he?

and hummingbird
Spoiler:
ONIMUSHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #224184
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
i haven't seen wolfs rain yet, but from what i've heard (and seen) MOST of the guys in that are hot.

Deadman wonderland is REALLY good, and it helps that quite a few of the characters aren't half bad to look at, like
Crow
Spoiler:

he's like a sexy version of kenpachi from bleach, isn't he?

and hummingbird
Spoiler:
Heh heh.. Yeah.. sort of.. Kiba is :P The girls in it are annoying apart from blue, but she looks like a man. The endings so sad though.. *pout*
Look at Kiba mmm!!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ahhh I dunno about the guy :P The girls cute though. I never get the whole Eyepatch thing. *Always thinks of El from KillBill*

And I dunno, Don't watch Bleach. >.<

PS: I DO NOT REEK!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #224185
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!ONIMUSHA saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Heh heh.. Yeah.. sort of.. Kiba is :P The girls in it are annoying apart from blue, but she looks like a man. The endings so sad though.. *pout*
Look at Kiba mmm!!
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Ahhh I dunno about the guy :P The girls cute though. I never get the whole Eyepatch thing. *Always thinks of El from KillBill*

And I dunno, Don't watch Bleach. >.<

PS: I DO NOT REEK!!
eh, IMO tsume looks hotter

and without the eyepatch crow looks kinda bland honestly, and yes the girl is really cute, though i'm too afraid of saying that out of fear that she would cut my **** off, there's also a guy in DW called nagi, he's pretty cute too

Spoiler:

also shiro...i can't really post an image of her since she wears a bodysuit that makes it look like she's completely naked, but she is cute, she's also the only branch of sin carrier not nicknamed after a bird (what with the other ones having names like crow, hummingbird, mockingbird, woodpecker, owl, etc.)
Old 03-16-2012, 02:27 PM   #224186
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

:P I find Tsume the least attractive. ( LOL our taste is so different xD)

Eeeeks. Bad girl, down.

Aww he's not bad. Kinda looks like Michikos Bf and Hatchins dad from Michiko to Hatchen. O_o

I see... Hmm..
What about rin from ao no exorcist?? :P Or Takashi from Highschool of the dead? *nosebleed*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #224187
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
:P I find Tsume the least attractive. ( LOL our taste is so different xD)

Eeeeks. Bad girl, down.

Aww he's not bad. Kinda looks like Michikos Bf and Hatchins dad from Michiko to Hatchen. O_o

I see... Hmm..
What about rin from ao no exorcist?? :P Or Takashi from Highschool of the dead? *nosebleed*
takashi is kinda cute, though seeing him in a speedo kinda ruined it (speedos are never hot -_-)
never saw ao no exorcist, but judging by pictures rin is pretty good looking, kinda reminds me of izaya orihara
Old 03-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #224188
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh god I know. I hated that OVA. -_- no point in it and the whole time I was grossed out.

Who are they??
Yeah, I don't really think the plots all that great, But I just like Rin he's so cute. :P

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #224189
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh god I know. I hated that OVA. -_- no point in it and the whole time I was grossed out.

Who are they??
Yeah, I don't really think the plots all that great, But I just like Rin he's so cute. :P
THIS is izaya orihara

Spoiler:

bonus, he's fluent in russian *_*

though i prefer shizuo

Spoiler:

he REALLY hates violence
Old 03-16-2012, 02:47 PM   #224190
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*peeks in*

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #224191
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
THIS is izaya orihara

Spoiler:

bonus, he's fluent in russian *_*

though i prefer shizuo

Spoiler:

he REALLY hates violence

W-well...
Thats one thing we can agree on.. They're quite hot.

@Lone: LONEY! Hiya!! *waves* :3

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 02:50 PM   #224192
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

W-well...
Thats one thing we can agree on.. They're quite hot.

@Lone: LONEY! Hiya!! *waves* :3
*waves* Hia Hikari! =D

Old 03-16-2012, 02:51 PM   #224193
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Kejon-kun... come here.. *whispers and creeps into dark corner*....

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 02:53 PM   #224194
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

WASSUP LONE!

and yeah, durarara DOES have some hot guys, so does it's predecessor baccano, exhibit A

Claire stanfield (yes a dude who's named claire)

Spoiler:

exhibit B

Ladd Russo

Spoiler:
Old 03-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #224195
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Kejon-kun... come here.. *whispers and creeps into dark corner*....
*walks over to you* Yes? o.o

Quote:
WASSUP LONE!

and yeah, durarara DOES have some hot guys, so does it's predecessor baccano, exhibit A

Claire stanfield (yes a dude who's named claire)

Spoiler:

exhibit B

Ladd Russo

Spoiler:
What's up man?

Old 03-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #224196
ONIMUSHA
Special Jonin Candidate

@lone - erm...we're pretty much just talking about anime guys we think are hot...s'it
Old 03-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #224197
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

@Mushy: Naaah! X3 Don't like those too... Do you know anymore?? :3

@Lone:.... WANNA PLAY CONNECT FOUR!!?

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #224198
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@lone - erm...we're pretty much just talking about anime guys we think are hot...s'it
HAHA!

Whenever we have a conversation, it ends up being about anime boys!! xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #224199
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I can see that, lolz.

Quote:
@Mushy: Naaah! X3 Don't like those too... Do you know anymore?? :3

@Lone:.... WANNA PLAY CONNECT FOUR!!?
Sure, I'll play it with you. o.o

Old 03-16-2012, 03:05 PM   #224200
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
I can see that, lolz.

Sure, I'll play it with you. o.o
^w^

You can't

Because I ate all the tokens..

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not