Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #221761
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
*slapped again*
I DO
cause they're sexy xD
Hmmm, I wonder if you can fit in my jeans 0.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
huh? oh um Nothing. *lets the mermaid go and throws the line in again,whistling*
*The Lochness Monster gets caught in the hook*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #221762
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post

O_O AH!!! Nessy-zilla Run!

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #221763
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

O_O idk, what size are you? XD

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #221764
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
O_O AH!!! Nessy-zilla Run!
*Eats you, then excretes you out*
Quote:
O_O idk, what size are you? XD
I'm not sure. I think it was size 4 e.e

Old 02-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #221765
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spoiler:
Once there was a Llama named Molele he has a banana friend name Hoylolo
Spoiler:
and they would travel places together. So one day Hoylolo brought Molele to Pimp My Llama and got him a new a new paint job
Spoiler:
then he went to a concert and was like
Spoiler:
then he made friends! like omg!
Spoiler:
but he was so hungry he ate them (bloody Llama picture here) then he went to like this kingdom place and Molele became king they MOLELE A KING OMG! HOLY UNILAMA'S
Spoiler:
then he got into like this detective stuff and like finding this stuff and stuff you know what I mean?
Spoiler:
then he went liking boy Llama's so he painted himself pink so boy Llama's will like him
Spoiler:
then he took on smoking as a habit NOOOOO
Spoiler:
then he thought he was a unilama so he put a horn on his head!
Spoiler:
then he ate 10 bags of skittles and went rainbowed up like a unicow
Spoiler:
then he was chased by a whole other Llama's
Spoiler:
then they set him on fire
Spoiler:
THE END

BEST STORY EVER.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #221766
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*vanishes,sitting in tree*

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 02-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #221767
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

well probably not then XD I think that is WAYYYYY to small for me
but no really, I have no idea xD I'd have to convert the numbers lol

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 02-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #221768
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*vanishes,sitting in tree*
LOL Damn tree

@Toni: You should totally publish that!

Old 02-18-2012, 11:43 PM   #221769
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
if i read it right clou thats like a size 25 for waist and hips is 35...

@ Hayley:so sue me...

Old 02-18-2012, 11:44 PM   #221770
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm not really sure if that's it though xD Either way, it will probably be too small for you anyway xD

Old 02-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #221771
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not really sure if that's it though xD Either way, it will probably be too small for you anyway xD
probably I'm like a 34 x 32 XD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #221772
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
if i read it right clou thats like a size 25 for waist and hips is 35...

@ Hayley:so sue me...
*Sues your tree*

Old 02-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #221773
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Sues your tree*
how can you sue a tree?

Old 02-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #221774
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
probably I'm like a 34 x 32 XD
Hmm, I just checked and i am a size 4. And damn, that sounds big xD

Old 02-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #221775
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
how can you sue a tree?
By going to the Judicial Branch
/Ba dum tss

Old 02-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #221776
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm, I just checked and i am a size 4. And damn, that sounds big xD
it is xD
but then again, they are a little baggy on me so XD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-18-2012, 11:50 PM   #221777
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
LOL Damn tree

@Toni: You should totally publish that!
Maybe :3
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #221778
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it is xD
but then again, they are a little baggy on me so XD
Wear skinny jeans 0.0

Old 02-18-2012, 11:51 PM   #221779
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPainxx View Post
Maybe :3
Isn't my story better though? 0.0

Old 02-18-2012, 11:52 PM   #221780
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wear skinny jeans 0.0
But skinny jeans are not made for men o_o

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not