Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #221541
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs 2

@Hika - Thankies :3

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:47 PM   #221542
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Raise your hand if you think there are too many of my posts!!
My posts are scatterd all over this thread, i'm forum bacteria

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #221543
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
AH!! METEOR SHOWER!!

>-<.. Um.. h-how much?

Exactomondo. You're now gay. XD
*Glomps you* It's a Kejon Shower! =O

A bit. >.<

/Is confused
;~;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #221544
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
XP You're so Funny Itachi!

Creepy.. But funny
lol Yeah I have my moments sometimes I guess I can be funny in a creepy way depending ive been like that with the guys I hang with sometimes.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #221545
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
@Hika - Thankies :3
*Big smiles for you* ^w^ !!!!!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:50 PM   #221546
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Raises my ....

Oh you said hand

Old 02-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #221547
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Big smiles for you* ^w^ !!!!!!
/Big glompies for you

^.^

Old 02-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #221548
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
lol Yeah I have my moments sometimes I guess I can be funny in a creepy way depending ive been like that with the guys I hang with sometimes.XD
Soooo

Sage + Itachi = Bad combo XD

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #221549
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I admit you do have alot of posts on here. O_O But then this place has a crap load of posts to begin with.XD
Old 02-17-2012, 01:52 PM   #221550
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*Glomps you* It's a Kejon Shower! =O

A bit. >.<

/Is confused
;~;
Ohh noo glomp!! *Turns to a giant bed* Nuuuooooo!!

Um..
i'm scared..

*waves* don't be confused! be happy!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #221551
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/Raises my ....

Oh you said hand
*Falls back giggiling and kicking legs*

Ewwwww!!! you're soo grooosss!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #221552
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Ohh noo glomp!! *Turns to a giant bed* Nuuuooooo!!

Um..
i'm scared..

*waves* don't be confused! be happy!
*Snuggles the bed*
:3

Just don't think about it. >.< Oh and how this works is I have to bite your neck. o.o

I liked how I was before. >.<

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #221553
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
/Big glompies for you

^.^
Waah!! *Breakfalls out of the way like a ninja*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #221554
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Falls back giggiling and kicking legs*

Ewwwww!!! you're soo grooosss!!
Heeheehee :P

Old 02-17-2012, 01:54 PM   #221555
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Soooo

Sage + Itachi = Bad combo XD
Well I guess I can't argue with that.XD But I ment the ones in real life some of them can be funny and nasty sometimes as well so you see its not just Sage.XD
Old 02-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #221556
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well I admit you do have alot of posts on here. O_O But then this place has a crap load of posts to begin with.XD
I know, But I get too impatient to do all my replies in one. :3 ;3 :P

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:55 PM   #221557
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*sets up stage*
*Hooks up guitar*
*Plays I Dare You by Shinedown*

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:56 PM   #221558
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*Snuggles the bed*
:3

Just don't think about it. >.< Oh and how this works is I have to bite your neck. o.o

I liked how I was before. >.<
^-^ !! I must be a comfortable bed!! That makes me happy!

Ok, whatever you say Edward Cullen *closes eyes and waits*

You're the same person

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #221559
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
*sets up stage*
*Hooks up guitar*
*Plays I Dare You by Shinedown*
*Hooks up my guitar, plays "I need to learn how to play this guitar", badly*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 02-17-2012, 01:57 PM   #221560
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know, But I get too impatient to do all my replies in one. :3 ;3 :P
I can see that but its ok. :P

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not