Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #220981
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukiLOVE is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to akatsukiLOVE
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

i would rather live in the country side away from people but i guess since people cant keep it in their ants now a days and every two seconds new babies, and no one seems to die the world will soon not have much space left...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

ZeroRaidoSukki:Yukki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

''He loves her..more than she will ever know, or remember''
anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

akatsukiLOVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #220982
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukiLOVE View Post
i would rather live in the country side away from people but i guess since people cant keep it in their ants now a days and every two seconds new babies, and no one seems to die the world will soon not have much space left...
then we must build space station and learn to survive on other planets! You and me shall accomplish this goal! I'll get to work on the plans xD

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:39 PM   #220983
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

*slightly evil laughter* yes! i'll paint it and decorate it!

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:40 PM   #220984
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*slightly evil laughter* yes! i'll paint it and decorate it!
and justin bieber fans or justin bieber won't be allowed 8D
I can't say the same for Twilight, cause last I knew you liked it >.>

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 03:42 PM   #220985
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

justin beiber is a female dog hes not even allowed within 100 feet of me. i only liked the second book...but now im just really sick of it and its fanbase

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #220986
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
justin beiber is a female dog hes not even allowed within 100 feet of me. i only liked the second book...but now im just really sick of it and its fanbase
lol I wonder if I could get an actual restraining order on him XD
so only fans of real vampires then? YUS

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #220987
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

i did. lol
and yes, buffy, tvd,underworld..etc yup

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #220988
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
i did. lol
and yes, buffy, tvd,underworld..etc yup
wait, seriously? xD
ew vampire diaries XD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 03:56 PM   #220989
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

yes the vampire diaries, i dont really pay attention to the first two seasons, but this season has been kick ass, killing originals and being bamfs all over the place, plus the vamps are cool

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #220990
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes the vampire diaries, i dont really pay attention to the first two seasons, but this season has been kick ass, killing originals and being bamfs all over the place, plus the vamps are cool
eh, I prefer Supernatural
they kill the vamps and don't have any romantic moments with them

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #220991
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

ive tried to get into supernatural, i just cant deal with the heart ache that comes with it...

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:07 PM   #220992
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ive tried to get into supernatural, i just cant deal with the heart ache that comes with it...
these past few seasons there hasn't really been any romance, which I'm a little surprised, although this season is still a bit sad D:

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #220993
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

the romance is just a plus for me, if the storyline is good then i'll watch it.

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #220994
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
the romance is just a plus for me, if the storyline is good then i'll watch it.
the storyline is awesome, I wish they'd bring back their father though D:

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 04:19 PM   #220995
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

yea, ive been keeping up with it through tumblr spoilers.
ehhh.

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 04:26 PM   #220996
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

cheater! xD

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #220997
akatsukiLOVE
Special Jonin Candidate

*le shrug

Spoiler:

anyone have a tumblr?
message me.

Old 02-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #220998
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*le shrug
you should seriously watch it though, it's awesome

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 02-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #220999
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I remember when this place used to be so awesome... V.V

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #221000
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
I remember when this place used to be so awesome... V.V
I dunno, Feels so long ago...

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not