Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #215921
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It is CHRISTMAS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
@Alex: Give me a back massage. e.e
gimme a thousand dollars -_-

For those who dont know IM AM MALE NOT FEMALE

Vermillion rage 7 is who i b, jus with a different identity

Storm 3 Best
1:Konan
2:Yagura
3:Kabuto

I'll be gone for awhile sadly
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I dont know when I'll return
Kyo Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #215922
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Kyo Yasanagi is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
/back being massaged

:O I want a ducky!
*kicks u and runs*

Storm 3 Best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #215923
weshir
Genin

Location: buried in ANIME.....can someone help me out plz....hello?
weshir saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*laughs violently*

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
weshir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #215924
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

twilt... o.o

Storm 3 Best

Old 12-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #215925
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/back being massaged

:O I want a ducky!
You want me to get ya one?

Uh what Verm?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #215926
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

hi 0.0

Storm 3 Best

Old 12-26-2011, 06:07 PM   #215927
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hey man.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 12-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #215928
weshir
Genin

* nags vermie* why'd you do that ? Even though its funny *laughs hard then coughs*

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 12-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #215929
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

._. I'm surrounded by noobs.

Alex have you even gone on your tumblr since you made it?
Old 12-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #215930
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
._. I'm surrounded by noobs.

Alex have you even gone on your tumblr since you made it?
Yea, why?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 12-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #215931
weshir
Genin

ME SO FUNNY (wants to get noticed)*hint,hint*

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 12-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #215932
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I didn't see anything posted by you and I was bored D:
Old 12-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #215933
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by weshir View Post
You know you shouldn't do that. It makes you look like an idiot. ._.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:11 PM   #215934
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by weshir View Post
I already said hi to you o.O
Quote:
I didn't see anything posted by you and I was bored D:
Oh sorry. ^^'' I think I'm gonna put a few things on now. o.o

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 12-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #215935
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Rizzy.. <3
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #215936
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You know you shouldn't do that. It makes you look like an idiot. ._.
don't talk about my sister

Storm 3 Best

Old 12-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #215937
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
I already said hi to you o.O

Oh sorry. ^^'' I think I'm gonna put a few things on now. o.o
XD Oh god. Here we go with the monkeys and toasters.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #215938
weshir
Genin

so sorry

R.I.P NEJI HYUGA

Welcome To Hell

R.I.P KISAME HOSHIGAKI
Old 12-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #215939
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermillion rage 6 View Post
don't talk about my sister
For the record I wasn't talking about anyway. In fact, if I'm correct, she was talking about me.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #215940
Kyo Yasanagi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny View Post
Rizzy.. <3
hunny!!!

Storm 3 Best

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not