Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #214541
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Hot Springs 2: It is Hikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
*pikachu dodges with quick attack and hits J*
*grabs it by the throat* Do you have any idea what youve done!?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:22 PM   #214542
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

pika? *uses Thunder on J*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #214543
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*watches*

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #214544
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
pika? *uses Thunder on J*
*gets hit but doesnt let go*nice attack but you destroyed something that took me a while to do and i was happy with it! *throws pikachu in the lake*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*watches*
What?

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 12-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #214545
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Yes yes yes!

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:29 PM   #214546
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Pikachu uses quick attack in the air and lands safely without falling in the lake and then uses Volt Tackle on J*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #214547
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmalenko View Post
*gets hit but doesnt let go*nice attack but you destroyed something that took me a while to do and i was happy with it! *throws pikachu in the lake*

What?
Just watching...

Hey Luna! =D

Old 12-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #214548
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Pikachu uses quick attack in the air and lands safely without falling in the lake and then uses Volt Tackle on J*
*throws smoke bomb down and disappears into the smoke*

Old 12-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #214549
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*Pikachu finds J with it's nose and uses Electroball*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #214550
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Pikachu finds J with it's nose and uses Electroball*
*clone disappears*

Old 12-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #214551
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hello Lone, Pie and Jamie. =D

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #214552
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*turns J into Fluttershy*
Hi Luna

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #214553
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Hello Lone, Pie and Jamie. =D
*hugs* How ish you? ^_^

Old 12-14-2011, 10:39 PM   #214554
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*turns J into Fluttershy*
Hi Luna
*changes back* good try though

Old 12-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #214555
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*J turns back into Fluttershy*
your magic dosen't work

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #214556
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*J turns back into Fluttershy*
your magic dosen't work
*changes back* who said anything about magic? im using something that was givin to me and i can change into or back whenever i please.

Old 12-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #214557
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*J's thing breaks and becomes traped in Fluttershy form*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 12-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #214558
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*J's thing breaks and becomes traped in Fluttershy form*
darn them ponies!

Old 12-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #214559
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

/Playing a piano

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #214560
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*plays the pokeflute*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not