Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-18-2011, 01:13 PM   #210021
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...
Scarlet the Heroine is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
/cuddles into your arms

^//^ /Criiues into them and is comforted

/calmed down a bit
I'm here for you if you need to talk. I hate it when a friend suffers if I can help...
Old 11-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #210022
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

/Drops the knife and nods

I'm ok now. /Lets go and then curls up by the springs and sleeps
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #210023
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Location: Standing right behind you with a dagger in my hand and a smile of pure happiness on my face...

Quote:
/Drops the knife and nods

I'm ok now. /Lets go and then curls up by the springs and sleeps
Alright...I'll always be here if you need me.
Old 11-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #210024
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

[o.O]

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:23 PM   #210025
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

e.e WHAT THE FAHDIGAA IS WRONG WITH THS PLACE!!??

/Sage: I-i forgot what I said .. X3 ... King *nudge nudge, wink wink*

/Rasen: Woah wha??

/Shou: SHO SHOU! HIYA SISSY! *glomps* haha! you're under attack by me body!

/Leaf: Yay! ... where's my ring!? I demand a ring!

Really!? what's she from??

/Scarlet: NEECHAN!!! *flying tackles*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #210026
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It got kicked in the head at birth

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #210027
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post

AAHHHH!! *falls over and gets knocked out* X.X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
It got kicked in the head at birth
*tries really hard not to laugh*
Old 11-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #210028
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

/sleeps soundly
Old 11-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #210029
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

Quote:

You still so Queen P:
/Nudge nudge wink wink

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #210030
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Oh I'm sorry! >.<
/gets you this engagement ring

Spoiler:

Yoko's from TTGL. Oh yeah, I forgot I had the My Little Pony sig for a while...BRONIES ARE NOT GAY, they're misunderstood. I ain't even a brony though. haha

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:30 PM   #210031
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
/sleeps soundly
*gently slips a pillow under your head and covers you with a blanket*
Old 11-18-2011, 01:32 PM   #210032
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

/Rasen: So that was what that giant lump was!!?? I thought it was some alien mutation thing! .. *chews on shirt* .. *mutter* i wasn't gunna say anything..*mumble*

/Scarlie: Oh noes! she's dead!

I know!

*Stands up* MOUTH! TUH MOUTH! *grabs your shoulders*
*smooooooooooooch~~~*

/Sage: Oh, king.. you're so silly! x3!

*links your arm*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 11-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #210033
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

Quote:
/Rasen: So that was what that giant lump was!!?? I thought it was some alien mutation thing! .. *chews on shirt* .. *mutter* i wasn't gunna say anything..*mumble*

/Scarlie: Oh noes! she's dead!

I know!

*Stands up* MOUTH! TUH MOUTH! *grabs your shoulders*
*smooooooooooooch~~~*

/Sage: Oh, king.. you're so silly! x3!

*links your arm*
I'M NOT DEAD!!!! Please don't give me mouth-to-mouth....o_O
Old 11-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #210034
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

/Leaf: Ah! Rainbowdash! Of course not! How are you not a brony then!?? O.O

Ahh! it's beautiful! BUT IT'S MIGHTY HUGE!

what's TTGL??

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 11-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #210035
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Leaf: Ah! Rainbowdash! Of course not! How are you not a brony then!?? O.O

Ahh! it's beautiful! BUT IT'S MIGHTY HUGE!

what's TTGL??
I just decided to join the bandwagon of mlp, so I acted like I was a brony....but I'm still 20% cooler than you.

OH I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIANT.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #210036
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

@Hikari: They call me the silly king.

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:40 PM   #210037
Scarlet the Heroine
Genin

I have to go peoplez, sorry, and Ishtar, try to hang in there okay? It's not worth it to hurt yourself, believe me. See ya, Scarlet out!!!
Old 11-18-2011, 01:41 PM   #210038
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I just decided to join the bandwagon of mlp, so I acted like I was a brony....but I'm still 20% cooler than you.

OH I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIANT.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Oh GOD! EVERYONE IS! D:

if i was a guy i'd be all "but i am in some places" But i'm not. so i won't.

oooh is it good? what's it about? dumb question, of course you're gunna think it's good duuhh..

/Scarlet:

=_=

............. AHHHHH! ZOMBIE!!

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 11-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #210039
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

/Scarlie: nuuuu! don't go we love you too much! TT^TT

/King: cos u so silly! *fulls face*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 11-18-2011, 01:45 PM   #210040
Ishtar
Banned

Mumma Hika. There's white stuff on my blanket. Get rid of it. I think it was from my cereal from this morning when I spilled it. ;~;

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not