Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #202021
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Hot Springs 2

Zombie Wolves: *run around the area*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #202022
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
Zombie Wolves: *run around the area*
*hears the wolves from the hotspring*only one person i know who has them....

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:05 PM   #202023
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Zombie Wolves: *start howling*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #202024
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Zombie Wolves: *start howling*
*gets out and puts clothes on*.....great.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 10-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #202025
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

[Apocalyse happens again]
Zombie Wolves: ^^ Arf! *chase a squirrel up a tree*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #202026
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
[Apocalyse happens again]
Zombie Wolves: ^^ Arf! *chase a squirrel up a tree*
*standing and watching from the fence*V!

Old 10-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #202027
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

What?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #202028
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You havent noticed why your wolves?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:16 PM   #202029
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

...Nope. o.o Why they what?

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:17 PM   #202030
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...Nope. o.o Why they what?
You havent noticed that....*pointing at the sky*

Old 10-18-2011, 10:18 PM   #202031
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*looks up for a minute* oh.. That. xD they do that.v

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #202032
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And why are they doing it this time?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:21 PM   #202033
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #202034
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know.
y-you dont know? but your there master are you not?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #202035
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Uh.. no. and yes. o.o
Zombie Wolves: *quit and come over to the fence*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #202036
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Uh.. no. and yes. o.o
Zombie Wolves: *quit and come over to the fence*
*watches the wolves* um what are they doing?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #202037
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

Zombie Wolves: *sit down and paw ate the fence railing*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:29 PM   #202038
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Zombie Wolves: *sit down and paw ate the fence railing*
V what do they want?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:32 PM   #202039
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

*Doesn't know*
Zombie Wolves: *want a bone that's lodged in a tree on the other side of the fence*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-18-2011, 10:34 PM   #202040
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*looks around*hmmm....Ah-Ha! *jumps down and comes back up with a bag of bones and tosses the bag down at the wolves*

Tags
anti hot springs, awsome, bath, bath house, box is being smexy, consumer of threads, girl scout rocks, hikari-chan, house, it is hikari, lick jeep, lolwot, rasen is a shirtless god, raspy, sakura blossom!!!!, seph was is lace up!, shayd fishes here, the bath house, vorn was here, wooster was not