Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Gaara vs. Kakashi + Guy

Restrictions: Kakashi Cant Use Kamui, When Guy Goes Into Any Gated Form Gaara Produces 70% More Sand From The Ground

Distance: 60 meters

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Gaara vs. Kakashi + Guy

Speedblitz from either.
Rakiri wolves.
Afternoon Tiger.

Etc etc etc.

Someone lock this rape.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:30 PM   #3
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah what is this, super stomp thread. Gai solo. Kakashi still solo but with more difficulty. Waitng for someone to argues sand spam, which he can obvioulsy do but still.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Considering the location, Gaara's going to have some trouble. With both Kakashi and Guy fighting against him, he's going to have trouble keeping up and won't be able to hit both of them.

Producing 70% more sand helps but if Guy goes straight into gates and attacks, Gaara won't get much time to use it.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
Sasuke3107
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke3107 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would say that gaara would win.Gaara was able to beat lee in gates mode when he was at his level and now he is above guy's level so he should be able to beat him.And gaara should be able to handle kakashi even if he has kamui. People are making gaara sound a lot weaker since he lost the one-tail but he didn't even use the beast when he had it.
Sasuke3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:15 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This is true Sasuke! Gaara said himself that he was running off more of his own power now and avoiding using Shukaku at all costs. If anything,it is better for him now that it's gone because he can actually sleep again.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #7
coil
Genin

coil is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke3107 View Post
I would say that gaara would win.Gaara was able to beat lee in gates mode when he was at his level and now he is above guy's level so he should be able to beat him.And gaara should be able to handle kakashi even if he has kamui. People are making gaara sound a lot weaker since he lost the one-tail but he didn't even use the beast when he had it.
Garra's sand use to come to defend him automatically because of Shukaku, Garra doesn''t have that ability anymore since he lost Shukaku. He couldn't keep up with Lee and Gai is even faster and stronger, Kakashi is more skilled and intelligent. I don't see how Garra can win fighting just one of them, let alone both at once.
coil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 05:22 AM   #8
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

2 Water Release : Water Shark Missiles , and then Kakashi speedblitz ,

Kakashi solos ..
Old 09-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke3107 View Post

As in "beat Lee in gates mode" you mean barely survive his attacks and only win do to Lee being exhausted, then yes.

Gai is way ahead of Lee in terms of power.

If Kakashi had Kumai, this would be over in a second.
Without it thou, Kakashi still wins with speed advantage and raiton variants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
This is true Sasuke! Gaara said himself that he was running off more of his own power now and avoiding using Shukaku at all costs. If anything,it is better for him now that it's gone because he can actually sleep again.

Irrelevant.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #10
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Based on what we have seen. Lee would of stomped Gaara with Gates mode with his speed. So did sasuke. Takeing that in Account. Guy with Gates will Stomp Gaara and Kakashi has been able to beat guy so this is a stomp thread.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:06 PM   #11
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

-Kakashi gets Gaara under a `sort of genjutsu`
-Kakashi kills him with a explosive tag
-Kakashi makes a hole where Gaara`s heart is with Raikiri
-Kakashi beats him with Rasengan
-Kakashi waters Gaara`s sand

-Guy kills him with Taijutsu. Lee without gates was fast enough to hit Gaara. -Guy is much faster, stronger, has better technique than Lee.
-Gates guy is an overkill.
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:47 PM   #12
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

guy can break through the defences via afternoon tiger kakashi finishes with chidori wolves

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:57 PM   #13
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

In a non-sand area, Gaara is limited to the amount of sand he can use.
Guy speedblitzes, Morning Peacock, Afternoon Tiger, Primary Lotus, Hidden Lotus, GG.
Or, Kakashi gives Gaara a Raikiri in the back.
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:03 PM   #14
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

gai blitzes with gates, which should deffinetly keep gaara busy, while kakashi stands in the flanks, and uses long ranged jutsu to finish gaara off.. if it came down to it gai could also use afternoon tiger which would stomp gaara immediatly..

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote