Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #41
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: SM Naruto vs. Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
This makes me laugh, Naruto is faster than lightning now.

What feat was that?

He's hundreds of feet away, not meters. The Original post says 70 meters,but he is roughly 210 feet from him. There's no basis for your arguement; you just keep arbitrarily telling me GG, which seems like slang for HAHA sucker. Believe what you will.

Please my freind, enlighten me of an instance when naruto was alone and he was able to break a genjutsu casted by Itachi.I'm not changing the subject,but rather I am reinforcing your pathetic stance.

Oh really?
Nice job making an irrelevant point. Susano'o isn't related to the current discussion and most likely never will be. Great job changing the subject because you know you're wrong and I'm right.

/facepalm

Maybe the one I just told you about Naruto breaking Itachi's genjutsu.

Sitting atop the boss summon? That's hundreds of meters.

Before Sakura and Chiyo broke him out. I already said that, hurr durr.
THIS is changing the subject:
Give me an instance where Itachi reacted to a Kuchiyose and managed to put Naruto in a genjutsu while he was crushed under Gamabunta and Naruto was eating ramen on top of it. Oshi-

Spoiler:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:59 PM   #42
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To make this simple for you, he didn't break the genjutsu. Sakura touched his face and dispelled it for him.

GG.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:12 PM   #43
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I said BEFORE that...
Old 09-29-2010, 03:20 PM   #44
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Sitting atop the boss summon? That's hundreds of meters.

Gamabunta's size is inconsistent. At most he's maybe 50 meters. I believe his lowest shown size was 18 meters.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:32 PM   #45
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

I can get pages if you want, but if other pages continuously contradict it like you seem to be saying then it probably doesn't matter. Either way it should be enough and there isn't anything Itachi is going to do to Naruto anyway.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:38 PM   #46
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
I said BEFORE that...
So how in god's name is he going to break itachi's genjutsu without her assistance? This is Sm naruto versus Itachi.

Not Sakura and Sm Naruto versus Itachi.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 09-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #47
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
So how in god's name is he going to break itachi's genjutsu without her assistance? This is Sm naruto versus Itachi.

Not Sakura and Sm Naruto versus Itachi.

Dude I'm not even going to continue with this crap if you can't comprehend one thing I wrote. I'll say it one final time. BEFORE HE WAS BROKEN OUT BY SOMEONE ELSE. BEFORE.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #48
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Oh dear lord, it doesn't say in the op that he had already summoned the boss.

GG

Quote:

Old 09-29-2010, 04:02 PM   #49
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

What the fu.....

That was completely unrelated and rather idiotic.. It made absolutely no sense.

Glad we agree here, now that I have swiftly and effortlessly swayed your opinion I will leave the thread never to return.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:16 PM   #50
Bacon

Awards Showcase

How did that not make sense? Itachi stomps if Naruto is trapped in a genjutsu he has not been shown to have the ability to break.
Quote:
I never once brought up the problem of Naruto having to use Sage Mode, I never once even brought up Sage Mode. Whether it has a thing to do with it or not doesn't matter, the point is Naruto doesn't need it, nor need Genjutsu Resistance(despite him having it) to win with ease.
This is win, Sage mode has everything to do with this debate and naruto doesn't have a chance against Genjutsu. xDdD

Quote:

Last edited by Bacon; 09-29-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:06 PM   #51
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Honestly , I’m rather hesitated of saying that Itachi would win . but this what I really believe !

Reasons :

1. Amaterasu can burn him within mintues .
2. Naruto is so weak at Itachi’s Genjutsu ( Tsu. ) .
3. Susanoo can seal all Naruto’s summons with full ease .
4. Naruto FRT while he is in The S.M .. can’t affect Itachi if the latter has successfully dodged it like Deva path did .

I actually dunno if I was right or wrong ... I just expressed what in my mind wanders.

THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:01 AM   #52
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Quote:
How did that not make sense? Itachi stomps if Naruto is trapped in a genjutsu he has not been shown to have the ability to break.

This is win, Sage mode has everything to do with this debate and naruto doesn't have a chance against Genjutsu. xDdD
This is my last post here, so don't expect me to respond anymore after this.

It was completely unrelated, retarded and had nothing to do with the current subject.

SM has nothing to do with it. I never brought it up. Boss Summons, GG. That doesn't mean he requires Sage Mode. There has never been more fail.

I'm so glad you've finally agreed with me. After your best attempts to overcome me in a debate you realized there was nothing you could do so you decided to admit defeat and change your mind.

And Btw, thanks for the rep!

Last edited by Phoenix Wright; 09-30-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:03 AM   #53
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi wins.

because of your rules .. Tourune
Naruto can’t do anything at SM which lasts for only 5 min.
if I was in Ur place I,ll put 3 clones at SM not MM.

when Naruto has 3 clones at SM Itachi is no more.

On Match ;

Naruto wouldn’t even be able to summon The Boss or any Toad else cuz he would be under the effect of Itachi’s Genjutsu ( Tsukuyomi ) either by The latter’s MS or The Akatsuki Ring.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-01-2010 at 09:11 AM.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote