Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 09-26-2010, 06:04 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default SM Naruto vs. Itachi

Restrictions: No 9 Tailed Forms For Naruto. Equal Speed.. Naruto Has 3 Clones At MM.

Distance: 70 Meters

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: SM Naruto vs. Itachi

hmmm... naruto has like noooo genjutsu resistance and he cant beat susano. even with 9 tails itachi jut manipulates it with sharingan. naruto wi- loses
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:57 AM   #3
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Itachi gets an FRS.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:39 AM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto speedblitzes
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Naruto speedblitzes
Naruto can't speedblitz if speed is equalized.

Though boss summons and FRS can still take Itachi down. He doesn't have the stamina to deal with all of those at once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Missed that.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Do we think that Sasono'o could tank FRS thou?
With Yata mirror I believe it could.
He could seal the boss toads too.

But it all depends on circumstance, my dear Watson.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dominant strength and stamina along with Frog Kata and Boss Summonings take this with ease.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Do we think that Sasono'o could tank FRS thou?
With Yata mirror I believe it could.
He could seal the boss toads too.

But it all depends on circumstance, my dear Watson.
I think it can tank it with its ribs too, If I recall, Itachi's Susano'o ribs tanked Kirin which is on a higher destructive level than FRS.

However, Itachi had prep to set it up I believe, since Sasuke was ranting about Kirin for a while.

Plus Naruto can outlast Itachi.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #10
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

They're both hill busters.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #11
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I think it can tank it with its ribs too, If I recall, Itachi's Susano'o ribs tanked Kirin which is on a higher destructive level than FRS.

However, Itachi had prep to set it up I believe, since Sasuke was ranting about Kirin for a while.

He wasn't using prep.
He activated it the moment Sasuke used Kirin, which is actually pretty quickly.

And I agree, it is higher than Kirin in terms of destructive power.

He could also seal Toad Summons with sword.

I think it would come down to whether or not Naruto could dodge Itachi with Sasono'o for long enough.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Itachi has shown no speed feats in Susano'o, despite him being practically dead. Kirin and FRS are both hill busters and FRS destroys at a cellular level, so I think it has the edge in effectiveness. Besides, superior strength, stamina and advanced Frog Kata takes Itachi easily when it comes to hand to hand combat, or even in use of jutsu for that matter.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #13
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post

itachi was able to fight sauske for all day with less than half his sharingan's power and a disiese that was slowly killing him and sasuke has proven sosanoo is instant and itachi is better at it than sasuke plus can seel 9 tails using his sealing sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Itachi has shown no speed feats in Susano'o, despite him being practically dead. Kirin and FRS are both hill busters and FRS destroys at a cellular level, so I think it has the edge in effectiveness. Besides, superior strength, stamina and advanced Frog Kata takes Itachi easily when it comes to hand to hand combat, or even in use of jutsu for that matter.
itachi has faster handseals even if foot speed is equal plus the sharingan can see through most jutsu
plus itachi masters everything he uses naruto dosen't so almost all of his jutsu is risky to use

Last edited by J-Sun Tasogare; 09-29-2010 at 01:32 PM.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:43 AM   #14
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Itachi never has to really fight Naruto since he can capture him in a hax Tsukiyomi.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:46 AM   #15
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

For me it depends on previous knowledge because if Naruto isn't aware of Itachi's genjutsu he is done for. Also are Itachi's eyes powerful enough to control nine tails in a genjutsu?

Only way I can see Naruto winning is if the fight dragged on.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #16
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Spam rasenshuriken
Naruto wins

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:56 AM   #17
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
For me it depends on previous knowledge because if Naruto isn't aware of Itachi's genjutsu he is done for. Also are Itachi's eyes powerful enough to control nine tails in a genjutsu?

Only way I can see Naruto winning is if the fight dragged on.
no itachi can't control tailed beasts without going blind but he can seel it using the seel sword plus naruto can't controll 9 tails so he is still vunerable to genjutsu unlike bee who talks to 8 tails regularly

king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #18
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

GRAVEDIG FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUUUFUUFU
/attempts to neg but somehow can't, must be some rep I gave before and just can't recall it, thinks "You're lucky today, King Kakashi, but I'll get you next time" and proceeds to lock the thread and move to Graveyard.

See what I did there?

I highly doubt anyone will unless you're on my level of intelligence, you have to know what I did there.
By the way if you don't see what I did there just saying I'm not actually locking the thread xD

But seriously, FRS takes this and there's nothing Itachi can do.

Forgot to mention, just to give a reason, Naruto has no reason to look into his eyes but by the time anyone thinks about looking into someone's eyes Itachi will be long dead.

Last edited by Phoenix Wright; 09-29-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
GRAVEDIG FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFUUUFUUFU
/attempts to neg but somehow can't, must be some rep I gave before and just can't recall it, thinks "You're lucky today, King Kakashi, but I'll get you next time" and proceeds to lock the thread and move to Graveyard.

See what I did there?

I highly doubt anyone will unless you're on my level of intelligence, you have to know what I did there.
By the way if you don't see what I did there just saying I'm not actually locking the thread xD

But seriously, FRS takes this and there's nothing Itachi can do.

Forgot to mention, just to give a reason, Naruto has no reason to look into his eyes but by the time anyone thinks about looking into someone's eyes Itachi will be long dead.
Oh dear god, give me a break Pw.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #20
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

What are you talking about
Unless you're wanking Itachi by some chance?