Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:09 AM   #1
scifi-naruto22
Apprentice Genin

Location: Flying in space with Commander Shepard and Naruto in Normandy
scifi-naruto22 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Biggest Open World, RPG Naruto Game Ever

Hello guys, here is my imagination for a new Naruto game.. (IF you are familiar and loved Mass Effect's choices and Skyrim's mechanics then this game is for you )

Create your character from basics to clan to justsus and Kenki Genkai, sensei of what team and its members (OH YEAH) more and more customization.

You were a chunin of Hidden Leaf Village before the attack of Kyuubi in the village , and it was peaceful there, until Kyuubi arrived and attacking the village, and...killed his/her family/clan, he/she was fighting the ninjas that came with the Kyuubi, he/she was in team (you choose ur old team) and where fighting along with the Fourth Hokage against someone who claims that he is Madara. At the end of the fight, before getting sliced by Kyuubi, he told ur character that he has a bright future that could change the world, then he died along with the half of the Kyuubi, but the other half is in Naruto, then the game begins.

You are now one of the most talented Jonin in the village and the team leader of (You choose what team and its members) and doing missions together, hang out with others and ur team, doing random events like u and ur team curious about Kakashi's mask (If ur character likes to have fun), and more.

YOU have the ability to change your world of Naruto, you can abandon the village and become a villain, or to be undercover, etc. YOU can convince the characters to become pairings (Ex. NaruSaku). There are a lot of choices to do, INCREDIBLY SIMILAR TO MASS EFFECT CHOICES (YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY THE WORLD OR SAVE IT). I guarantee you that there will be almost everything you do is affecting the game.

Like Skyrim, there are radiant and random quests and missions in the game, you can interact with everyone, you can do anything (hopefully...), and the world will be huge, it will include all five greatest ninja nations, and hopefully will include all villages that existed in Naruto universe.

You can learn a lot of jutsus like Rasengan from either Jiraya or Naruto, Chidori from either Sasuke (if u convinced him to stay in the village) or Kakashi, and also you can get two ocular jutsus because you are from the family/clan that has the blood of both the Uchiha and Senju so, if ur good guy, any Uchiha who has the Sharingan and in the verge of dying, he/she could give you his/her eyes for you to have the power, and the same with the Rinnegan users.

I am brainstorming for more, so if u have any ideas, post here and i will consider it, and hopefully in the future, the game will be made, and it will not only to be the best anime game, IT WILL COMPETE FOR THE BEST GAME EVER, see what Skyrim did, its one of the biggest games here. Hopefully this game will be the same and it will be one of the best games in the history. Show me ur opinions and ideas for my dream game, hopefully anyone or possibly myself if i ever became an experienced game developer will make this great game.
scifi-naruto22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #2
heroeking
Banned

heroeking has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra
Default Re: Biggest Open World, RPG Naruto Game Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifi-naruto22 View Post
Hello guys, here is my imagination for a new Naruto game.. (IF you are familiar and loved Mass Effect's choices and Skyrim's mechanics then this game is for you )

Create your character from basics to clan to justsus and Kenki Genkai, sensei of what team and its members (OH YEAH) more and more customization.

You were a chunin of Hidden Leaf Village before the attack of Kyuubi in the village , and it was peaceful there, until Kyuubi arrived and attacking the village, and...killed his/her family/clan, he/she was fighting the ninjas that came with the Kyuubi, he/she was in team (you choose ur old team) and where fighting along with the Fourth Hokage against someone who claims that he is Madara. At the end of the fight, before getting sliced by Kyuubi, he told ur character that he has a bright future that could change the world, then he died along with the half of the Kyuubi, but the other half is in Naruto, then the game begins.

You are now one of the most talented Jonin in the village and the team leader of (You choose what team and its members) and doing missions together, hang out with others and ur team, doing random events like u and ur team curious about Kakashi's mask (If ur character likes to have fun), and more.

YOU have the ability to change your world of Naruto, you can abandon the village and become a villain, or to be undercover, etc. YOU can convince the characters to become pairings (Ex. NaruSaku). There are a lot of choices to do, INCREDIBLY SIMILAR TO MASS EFFECT CHOICES (YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY THE WORLD OR SAVE IT). I guarantee you that there will be almost everything you do is affecting the game.

Like Skyrim, there are radiant and random quests and missions in the game, you can interact with everyone, you can do anything (hopefully...), and the world will be huge, it will include all five greatest ninja nations, and hopefully will include all villages that existed in Naruto universe.

You can learn a lot of jutsus like Rasengan from either Jiraya or Naruto, Chidori from either Sasuke (if u convinced him to stay in the village) or Kakashi, and also you can get two ocular jutsus because you are from the family/clan that has the blood of both the Uchiha and Senju so, if ur good guy, any Uchiha who has the Sharingan and in the verge of dying, he/she could give you his/her eyes for you to have the power, and the same with the Rinnegan users.

I am brainstorming for more, so if u have any ideas, post here and i will consider it, and hopefully in the future, the game will be made, and it will not only to be the best anime game, IT WILL COMPETE FOR THE BEST GAME EVER, see what Skyrim did, its one of the biggest games here. Hopefully this game will be the same and it will be one of the best games in the history. Show me ur opinions and ideas for my dream game, hopefully anyone or possibly myself if i ever became an experienced game developer will make this great game.
Dang you stole my idea I had just been working on. Do you mind if I add to this?
heroeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #3
Eien no Mangekyo
Freshmen Academy Student

Eien no Mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If This game were to have come out, I would play this game constant. I like the idea of the Kyuubi attack too, but maybe instead of starting out as a Jonin, it'd start as a 13-year old genin. If you finish enough missions you age and rank up, etc. Maybe you can also choose whether you want to be a jinchuriki and stuff. Overall, great Idea

"I fly like a butterfly, and sting like a bee!"
-Killer B
Eien no Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

So, it's kind of like fable too? You grow up and stuff. I don't see why they don't do some sort of Naruto open world like World of Warcraft... That'd be cool. You can battle tailed beasts, form villages, etc..
Old 12-04-2011, 05:19 AM   #5
scifi-naruto22
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroeking View Post
Dang you stole my idea I had just been working on. Do you mind if I add to this?
Lol i had this idea for a loooong time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eien no Mangekyo View Post
If This game were to have come out, I would play this game constant. I like the idea of the Kyuubi attack too, but maybe instead of starting out as a Jonin, it'd start as a 13-year old genin. If you finish enough missions you age and rank up, etc. Maybe you can also choose whether you want to be a jinchuriki and stuff. Overall, great Idea
thats what i said, u start as a young ninja but a chunin, but then there is a timeskip and became a jonin but u can become an ANBU if u completed a lot of missions if u want

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatonicZombie View Post
So, it's kind of like fable too? You grow up and stuff. I don't see why they don't do some sort of Naruto open world like World of Warcraft... That'd be cool. You can battle tailed beasts, form villages, etc..
Thats gonna be a little hard since most of the tailed beasts are captured and form villages.....maybe, thats a good idea, gonna add it
Old 12-04-2011, 09:25 AM   #6
PlatonicZombie
Chunin Exam Participant

PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.PlatonicZombie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

yea... but tailed beasts do escape too. I was kind of thinking the battle with the tailed beasts would be like the major dragon battles you get in everquest 2 and ww, where you would have to team-up with other online players to beat it.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:32 AM   #7
scifi-naruto22
Apprentice Genin

^^^^ i am not doing an mmo here -_-, its gonna be from Naruto's young days till the end of Naruto Shippuden (don't worry, u can still free roam), so its gonna be only Shukaku as tailed beast battle with Naruto, maybe during the 4th Great Ninja War, there would be the battle of Tailed Beasts, and ur with Killer Bee and Naruto.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:05 AM   #8
phineusbright247
Freshmen Academy Student

phineusbright247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That is a very good idea for a game.....an open world Naruto is very good idea indeed......'bout the tailed beast battle thing......could it be like you find a beast before you find something powerful for yourself (but not disturbing the story still.) and to acquire that thing you must defeat the beast or ninja.......and there could be a catch to the beast's limitless power and we have to discover its weakness to defeat it........it would kinda free us from having to team up with other online players and also give it a puzzle kinda touch......