Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #1
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default My Hit list for Glory

This is because nobody will accept me as the true leader of our new generation.

First off, Hally
Then Yori
Mega Hax Susanoo
Bacon Army man guy
Vatanui Aka God Modder
Maybe Shino the Mega bad Filipino
Mako with no six paco
Anbu who drinks a two liter than goes with tinkerbell and becomes peter.

And who ever wants to get killed.

All of these will be 5 round fights that will be judged by Vat and Hally. Which I will force them to do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 09-24-2010 at 06:12 PM.
shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: My Hit list for Glory

Why am I always on ppls lists..... I dunno if I should be flattered or not but..............being one of the best is rather hard. *is feeling a bit starrkish* Why cant I be someone who is weak??
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:29 PM   #3
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Because, I want to kill you. After I kill these people, I'll just kill everybody else. And you are clearly not the best. That title is reseverd for people with S's in the begining of their name excluding Susanoo and Shino.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:31 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I said "One" of the best not the best. Yori is better then me. The S* rank is the best which is vatty. S are just ppl who are ubber good. Still if I was an E rank I would be well not wanted dead all the time ppl would just not fight me.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
I said "One" of the best not the best. Yori is better then me. The S* rank is the best which is vatty. S are just ppl who are ubber good. Still if I was an E rank I would be well not wanted dead all the time ppl would just not fight me.
In all seriousness, Vat GMs. And why is he even in BFV if he's a human? It makes no sense because he has uncounterable moves like vacuums that can probably only be countered by another vacuumer or whatever.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #6
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

zenon883 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Im not on the list >.> Lucky me. . . xDD

I can't unfriend my self. >.>

"I am the lightning bolt that strikes the tip of the peak." - Ganta Hitachi

"Does no one dare challenge the might of, Lu Bu!?" - Lu Bu

The Olympian of Blood

Beware of the Olympians of the Summit
War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
zenon883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well alright I think everyone haxes though to a point. Yea the vaccuum move is rather hax.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #8
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

I have no intention to fight you. No offense.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #9
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

I know lol there wasn't any offense anyway.

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 09-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Well alright I think everyone haxes though to a point. Yea the vaccuum move is rather hax.
I never hax, all my moves are really under done. And I don't need to over do them because I am tactical and they end up falling into my trap. The only thing that may be hax is that I control ice with my arrows. But Quincies needed a boost so I had to add it.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:41 PM   #11
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
I know lol there wasn't any offense anyway.
I want to fight you in WS though.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz lets see how many ppl like to fight or want to fight Hally.....
Reasons for fighting me so far are
They want me dead just because they are evil or they dont like the fact I rule hueco mundo etc...
I am fun to fight
I am a fairly stong fver
All of the above........
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:43 PM   #13
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

na Ice control is not hax
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #14
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
I want to fight you in WS though.
But you'd kill me from your elemental advantage. >.>

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 09-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #15
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Lolz lets see how many ppl like to fight or want to fight Hally.....
Reasons for fighting me so far are
They want me dead just because they are evil or they dont like the fact I rule hueco mundo etc...
I am fun to fight
I am a fairly stong fver
All of the above........
It is all of the above for me. No offense, I want to kill everybody in BFV except for maybe Seph, Zenon and fodder.
Quote:
na Ice control is not hax
Well I altered Quincy's powers so that is kind of hax. That's why I think AoD mode is hax because it is an unnecessary power up.

Last edited by shinmarubountyhunter; 09-24-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #16
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenon883 View Post
But you'd kill me from your elemental advantage. >.>
Not true. I'd kill you because I am good =)

But I really wish we picked Water, Fire And Earth. Those would be a sick combo.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #17
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It is all of the abovr for me. No offense, I want to kill everybody in BFV except for maybe Seph, Zenon and fodder.

Well I altered Quincy's powers so that is kind of hax. That's why I think AoD mode is hax because it is an unnecessary power up.
Actually AoD is only supposed to be a final ultimate attack which everyone probably has one move that can only be used once and after that they can not use it. It can be hax or gm if not done right.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:52 PM   #18
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Actually AoD is only supposed to be a final ultimate attack which everyone probably has one move that can only be used once and after that they can not use it. It can be hax or gm if not done right.
But it's an unnecessary power up. You don't really need another final attack after the strongest ones in base, 1st release, and in 2nd release and that mega hax 3rd release that You and Hidan had.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:53 PM   #19
zenon883
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not true. I'd kill you because I am good =)

But I really wish we picked Water, Fire And Earth. Those would be a sick combo.
Lol, i know.

I like the other two, but i think water has tomany draw backs though.
Quote:
I know my AoD move >>

The Olympian of Blood

War System Record
4 Win 0 Loss
Old 09-24-2010, 04:55 PM   #20
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well actually that is my strongest move. The prep I take to work up to it and such I developed before spleeny ever mentioned AoD. The truth with my move is AoD only gave me a special name for it which I could not come up with but with or without AoD the final move would still be my final move. Same with Jun he came up with the madness thing before AoD was developed. O.o Yes 3rd release I am only gonna ever use on flamey and thats cause he has 100 forms. I dont use it in any other fight.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.