Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 09-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #81
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever
Default Re: A Place For Happy People :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Not one bit! *Backs away* 3....2....1..!!!
*The fireworks fly high in the sky*

*BOOM!!! BANG!!! KABBBBOOOOOMMM!!!!!*
WOW! O_O *Is fascinated by the fireworks*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
booom
OMG YOU EXPLODED?! O_O
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:51 PM   #82
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Nope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #83
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Likes fireworks.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:53 PM   #84
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Lays on the grass on a hill and watches them explode* Wow.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:55 PM   #85
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Nope.
Oh you said Boom, so I assumed you did! ^^"

Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
Likes fireworks.
They're pretty! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
*Lays on the grass on a hill and watches them explode* Wow.
You knew what you were doing I guess, a little bit...!
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #86
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoxSakura4ever View Post
You knew what you were doing I guess, a little bit...!
Nah. I had the awesome book of "Fireworks for Dummies" to help me. Lol

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #87
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I see one of the fireworks commng back down run.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
Old 09-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #88
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

No school tomorrow! wooo! now I'm really happy.

What's everyone up to? Fireworks huh? We should have a bottlerocket war, those are extremely fun, just wear a hoodie.

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #89
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
No school tomorrow! wooo! now I'm really happy.

What's everyone up to? Fireworks huh? We should have a bottlerocket war, those are extremely fun, just wear a hoodie.
that doesn't sound too fun.

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #90
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
that doesn't sound too fun.
well not if you suck it I guess... I suppose there's always the "let's blow stuff up" game, you down for that?

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2010, 09:28 PM   #91
Memitim

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
well not if you suck it I guess... I suppose there's always the "let's blow stuff up" game, you down for that?
*points to a group of zombies* We could kill them? ...Killing zombies is always fun.

Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #92
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Gets ready to kill some zombies.

Support our troops
Old 09-23-2010, 09:34 PM   #93
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neisen Uchiha View Post
*points to a group of zombies* We could kill them? ...Killing zombies is always fun.
You're speakin my language LOCK AND LOAD!

Spoiler:

Old 09-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #94
Memitim

Quote:
You're speakin my language LOCK AND LOAD!
Yeah. *Gets a shotgun and shoots a zombie in the face*

Old 09-24-2010, 05:20 AM   #95
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh hai, I iz happi ;D

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:42 AM   #96
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Why youz happeh? ;D
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:05 AM   #97
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Coz I skipped Programation class
Trolololo ;D

lolwut?
Semog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:06 AM   #98
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

firework noises loud...O_O *looks at previous posts*

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:08 AM   #99
Memitim

*is happy....but also tired*

Old 09-24-2010, 06:10 AM   #100
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

neisen-san, you're happy *pokes*...ME TOO!!
i-i wish i diddn't have to lie, im so bored

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
chat, happy, people