Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Sasuke vs. Kisame

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
ammy and susanoo are sharingan chakaras because shamehada is alive and sharingans can control animals the sharingan chakara would control it if he tried to absorb those chakaras he would hand sasuke his sword

Oh, I wasn't aware of the Uchiha's new magical ability which lets them control weapons with their minds.

Honestly, suggesting that Sasuke can control Samehada is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Quote:
if sasuke gets out of the water via hawk summoming he can chidori the water and kisame would be electricuted

Except, Sasuke has no way of escaping waterdome, and even if he did and managed to use chidori on the water, it would ave no effect.

It would probably take a lightning attack the size of Kirin to actually affect the waterdome.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #22
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sasuke can use ammy over the water via hawk summoning

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #23
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Oh, I wasn't aware of the Uchiha's new magical ability which lets them control weapons with their minds.

Honestly, suggesting that Sasuke can control Samehada is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

Except, Sasuke has no way of escaping waterdome, and even if he did and managed to use chidori on the water, it would ave no effect.

It would probably take a lightning attack the size of Kirin to actually affect the waterdome.
he was able to control lightning it stands to reason he could control a living sword

Old 10-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #24
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
sasuke can use ammy over the water via hawk summoning

Except that he will be trapped IN the water.

Quote:
he was able to control lightning it stands to reason he could control a living sword

He controlled lightning that he generated himself with his own technique.

Assuming that he can control anything that has chakra is blatant wankery.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #25
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Except that he will be trapped IN the water.

He controlled lightning that he generated himself with his own technique.

Assuming that he can control anything that has chakra is blatant wankery.
no, he used the clouds lightning to use kirin
"sasuke has tamed lightning" quote from zetsu

Old 10-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #26
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Alright.
First off, what Zetsu says is udder bulls**t in most cases.

Secondly, even if that was true, lightning does not equal a chakra absorbing shark sword.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #27
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah kirin had the power of a nuke shamehada dosen't
zetsu has witnessed most ninja fights he knows what he's talking about

Old 10-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #28
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Well if Ammy can't be used in the water, there's no chance I can win this debate.

Seems logical that he couldnt.
IIRC Amaterasu flames can be used underwater. However if Kisame fuses with Samehada it becomes useless since Kisame could absorb it. And I don't think he can aim as clearly while looking through water or while underwater, and even then the Amaterasu flames couldn't move as fast underwater as they could normally while Kisame gets a speed boost underwater.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:09 PM   #29
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
IIRC Amaterasu flames can be used underwater. However if Kisame fuses with Samehada it becomes useless since Kisame could absorb it. And I don't think he can aim as clearly while looking through water or while underwater, and even then the Amaterasu flames couldn't move as fast underwater as they could normally while Kisame gets a speed boost underwater.
How could it be used underwater? The flames hit whatever is in the users eyesight or what's infront of him, and what's infront of him? Water. So the flames would burst out and hit the water before him and then spread onto Sasuke.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #30
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

sasuke can cancel out amaratsu

Old 10-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #31
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
sasuke can cancel out amaratsu
What do you mean? Sasuke wouldn't want to cancel out the Amaterasu in a fight like this.

@ J-Sun: He can still aim it through the water. It's not like that'll help him win, since he can still have poor aim through the water, but it's just a possibility.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:31 PM   #32
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yeah kirin had the power of a nuke shamehada dosen't
zetsu has witnessed most ninja fights he knows what he's talking about
Now I can see your just trolling.

Kirin was only a hillbuster first off.
Second, there is no proof to suggest that Sasuke could control Samehada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
What do you mean? Sasuke wouldn't want to cancel out the Amaterasu in a fight like this.

@ J-Sun: He can still aim it through the water. It's not like that'll help him win, since he can still have poor aim through the water, but it's just a possibility.
The problem is, when he opens his eyes underwater, he can see, but water is still hitting his eye, meaning if he used amaterasu, it would hit the water in front of his eye and set him on fire.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-02-2010, 10:20 AM   #33
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

how can fire move through water in the first place? never have i seen this happen? honestly that sounds like an intended BS to me..

also how in the hellz would sasuke be able to control a sword? just because he can control lightning doesnt mean that he can magically control inadimate objects? If sasuke has not shown the feats of doing so than he cant.. no proof no go.. thats how it is in the bg get used to it or leave.

this thread is just sad.. i have never seen this amount of wank before in my lifetime.. or this amount of idiocy for that matter...

thankyou akatsuki x for handling most of this thread..

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #34
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sasuke can not use Kirin, as there would have to be a thunderstorm present.
And they would have to be somewhere other than in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
And he would have to escape the Water Dome to use it.

And no, Kirin is not a nuke level attack. At most it destroyed a large hill. A small nuclear bomb can level a city.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #35
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

why equal speed?

anyways, it would be interesting if Sasuke used his raiton varients against Kisame, although he'l probably just resort to susano arrow spam, which Kisame might or might not be able to regenerate from
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote