Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:09 PM   #61
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The New Battlegrounds - aka Project VS

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
That'd be what the low tier is for.
I don't understand then.

Does this mean that mid tier will also be included there?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:10 PM   #62
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by gama-sennin View Post
So here is my list..

kuro, miles, DM, D330 and firstie/ziggy...First four are automatic choices...I nominated 1st Hokage because he can be really patient with n00bs and ziggy because he can be really patient with DM....xD
Thanks Gama.

But you've outdone yourself here SRhyse. This is 1,000,000x better than what you and I discussed. I like how each section (i.e Narutoverse, Metadome, ect.) has their own tier of members, like if someone isn't well versed in something like Multiverse, but own all in Narutoverse, they shouldn't be Kage level in all for it. Well done. This is amazing.

But I'm as curious as everyone else, who do you have in mind for BG Council. Also, just to add, Ono is a great debater and isn't all bad, unless he just feels like being ass. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I don't understand then.

Mid tier can post there, but mid tier has their own section too, for everyone in that tier to debate on equel ground.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 PM   #63
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Thanks Gama.

But you've outdone yourself here SRhyse. This is 1,000,000x better than what you and I discussed. I like how each section (i.e Narutoverse, Metadome, ect.) has their own tier of members, like if someone isn't well versed in something like Multiverse, but own all in Narutoverse, they shouldn't be Kage level in all for it. Well done. This is amazing.

But I'm as curious as everyone else, who do you have in mind for BG Council. Also, just to add, Ono is a great debater and isn't all bad, unless he just feels like being ass. :/
Can I help with the tier? :hurr
Old 09-23-2010, 02:12 PM   #64
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can I help with the tier? :hurr
The choice of mods aren't up to me, but I honestly think with so many mroe sections, more mods will make it easier, so I wouldn't say there's no chance for you to get to help.

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 09-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #65
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Thanks Gama.

He isn't all bad but he'd need to prove he can not troll or flame for awhile before having powers.
Quote:
I don't understand then.

I don't get what you're saying.

People get promoted through the ranks when they are see fit good enough to debate in that section and such. If a new person comes they start out on the very bottom.

EDIT: What 1st said and as I have answered before once you get premoted you get access to the rank you were premoted too as well as the rank you were previously at.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #66
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I just read that I was nominated for BG Council by Gamadude.

Although I thank you for the nomination, I like to know why because I have absolutely no forum credentials in leadership or any moderating experience.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:15 PM   #67
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The choice of mods aren't up to me, but I honestly think with so many mroe sections, more mods will make it easier, so I wouldn't say there's no chance for you to get to help.
Oh, I'm not asking to be a mod. I just want to help make the tier. But that could be nice.

Quote:
He isn't all bad but he'd need to prove he can not troll or flame for awhile before having powers.

I don't get what you're saying.

People get promoted through the ranks when they are see fit good enough to debate in that section and such. If a new person comes they start out on the very bottom.
I actually think Ono as a mod would be like Kanye West as president with intelligence. We'd all be dead. Even Ziggy. XD

Does that mean everyone starts in low tier? And shouldn't there be people to make sure people are actually learning in the peewee battlgrounds and not just saying "suske wins." over and over even though posts don't count?
Old 09-23-2010, 02:17 PM   #68
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

Although I thank you for the nomination, I like to know why because I have absolutely no forum credentials in leadership or any moderating experience.
No one has moderating experience before being a moderator . Though you do have good judgement and you are a good debater, and people listen to you, as well as being level headed. Of course it's only if you would want it.

Quote:
Oh, I'm not asking to be a mod. I just want to help make the tier. But that could be nice.

I actually think Ono as a mod would be like Kanye West as president with intelligence. We'd all be dead. Even Ziggy. XD

Does that mean everyone starts in low tier? And shouldn't there be people to make sure people are actually learning in the peewee battlgrounds and not just saying "suske wins." over and over even though posts don't count?
Everyone except FAIL and Mods.

There will be the BG council will decide when people are ready for the next level if they don't learn then they're struck at bottom tier.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #69
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

No, I wouldn't let Ziggy die.

Yes, by default, everyone has it, but after a few days, or a few minutes, however long it takes you to prove you're good enough to rank up in one of the sections. (Metadome, Multiverse, Narutoverse, ect)

@Cursed: Why would FAIL automatically have more access?

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 09-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #70
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

From my perspective, you have the same qualities that would make Dudemeister a good BG Councilmen, but without being a jerk as much.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #71
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:

Yes, by default, everyone has it, but after a few days, or a few minutes, however long it takes you to prove you're good enough to rank up in one of the sections. (Metadome, Multiverse, Narutoverse, ect)

Because they need to monitor all sections especially when these sections will have arguing in them and flaming and trolling will prolly occur sometime even in the higher tiers.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #72
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No one has moderating experience before being a moderator . Though you do have good judgement and you are a good debater, and people listen to you, as well as being level headed. Of course it's only if you would want it.

Everyone except FAIL and Mods.

There will be the BG council will decide when people are ready for the next level if they don't learn then they're struck at bottom tier.
That sucks. T_T Now I'm stuck with the peewees. xD

Quote:

I will post like hell so I can prove myself! XD
Old 09-23-2010, 02:24 PM   #73
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

You can't infract what you can't see. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:25 PM   #74
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:

You will be for atleast a week or two, I don't think you'll stay down there forever xD
Old 09-23-2010, 02:26 PM   #75
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You will be for atleast a week or two, I don't think you'll stay down there forever xD
A week? T_T I must stay up all night. T_T
Old 09-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #76
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
A week? T_T I must stay up all night. T_T
There probably won't be any promotions for at least a week or more.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #77
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There probably won't be any promotions for at least a week or more.
Firsties said that it could be a matter of a few minutes though.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #78
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because they need to monitor all sections especially when these sections will have arguing in them and flaming and trolling will prolly occur sometime even in the higher tiers.
/Palm

I'm stupid.

Quote:

Well, just don't spam, even though post don't count. :/

Shika, Firsties is also stupid at the moment. :/

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 09-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #79
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Firsties said that it could be a matter of a few minutes though.
For the BG council and other people that need access to the higher tiers but I don't think there will be any mass changes for awhile after this is made
Old 09-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #80
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

It's not like it matters. Tiers didn't use to exist, so nothing will change for anyone until the new rank-ups actually get made. Everyone being at the bottom will basically just be what the BG is now.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote