Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-21-2010, 08:38 PM   #1
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Cap. Seph V.S. Cap. Sixteen

Loctain: SS
Distance: 50ft
Rules: We know the rules.

Shall I make the first move??
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Cap. Seph V.S. Cap. Sixteen

if i win i get to fight hally in the war >.> XDD

Sephiroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

<.< Fine but you make the first move.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

~Watches~ >.>

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

bahahaha
I see my fellow captain in front of me. I point my sword at him "Awaken Pentance", My blade changes and and my SP raises alot.I swing pentance in an arch like fasion in front of me. "Scream!!" A crimsion red Se arch appears in front of me., 50 SE blast fire out of the Arc. I can controll these at my will. I make 25 cricle you and fly at you tring to hit you. Each blast is stronger than a Vizard GT.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
bahahaha
I see my fellow captain in front of me. I point my sword at him "Awaken Pentance", My blade changes and and my SP raises alot.I swing pentance in an arch like fasion in front of me. "Scream!!" A crimsion red Se arch appears in front of me., 50 SE blast fire out of the Arc. I can controll these at my will. I make 25 cricle you and fly at you tring to hit you. Each blast is stronger than a Vizard GT.
Oh, So you really want to fight her.

~Wacthing you go right into shikai. I smile and say.~Bakudo #73. Tozansho!~Quickly an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier forms around me. Letting my SP flow into the barrier. I appear more power to it. Making it stronger than before. Blocking your attack with ease. Inside the barrier I say.~Blood lust is my key. Feel the madness inside me now. Let us show him Yokubō!~My SP starts to raises a lot. As it turns red and flows around my body. Two red swords form in my hands. My eyes and body turn dark red. The barrier disappears and I sense you trying to hit me. Holding up both swords I form an X. Your sword hits both of them right in the middle. I bring my swords out trying to break your sword. Quickly I jump back away from you. Throwing one sword into the air. I point my right index finger at you. With a smile I say.~Hado #33. Sokatsui!~Firing a powerful blast of blue Se towards you. Holding my hand into the sky I say.~Rasutoshūto!~My sword starts to glow red. Quickly I bring down my hand. As the sword shoots down towards you. Moving at hypersonic+ speed it than starts to spin. Making it cut into any defense with ease.~
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Oh, So you really want to fight her.

~Wacthing you go right into shikai. I smile and say.~Bakudo #73. Tozansho!~Quickly an inverted pyramid-shaped barrier forms around me. Letting my SP flow into the barrier. I appear more power to it. Making it stronger than before. Blocking your attack with ease. Inside the barrier I say.~Blood lust is my key. Feel the madness inside me now. Let us show him Yokubō!~My SP starts to raises a lot. As it turns red and flows around my body. Two red swords form in my hands. My eyes and body turn dark red. The barrier disappears and I sense you trying to hit me. Holding up both swords I form an X. Your sword hits both of them right in the middle. I bring my swords out trying to break your sword. Quickly I jump back away from you. Throwing one sword into the air. I point my right index finger at you. With a smile I say.~Hado #33. Sokatsui!~Firing a powerful blast of blue Se towards you. Holding my hand into the sky I say.~Rasutoshūto!~My sword starts to glow red. Quickly I bring down my hand. As the sword shoots down towards you. Moving at hypersonic+ speed it than starts to spin. Making it cut into any defense with ease.~
You block my strong attacks some how. Witch i dont think would be able to happen since they each are as strong as a vizard Gt and there was 25 of them. You swing your swrods at mine, I black and puch up knocking them away. You fire teh hado 33 I make one of teh blast hit it and go through it towards you. I watch your sword and it comes down towards me.I send another one to hit teh sword fromt eh side and to knock it far away from you and me because of teh small explsion. As my other blase that countered your kido spell. It gets close "Explode" The Se blast that is right in front of you explodes and if your caught in it it will fatally injure you. I make the other 23 SE blast to circle around my body.