Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Battle of Vengance: Susanoo, Yori, Kejon, And Seph VS Hally, Jun, Flamey, And Ai

Distance: 50 yards
Rules: NO Gm, Regen

Order of turns:

Yori, Susanoo, Seph, VAT, Kejon, Hally, Zetsu (lul), Jun
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved

Last edited by Noctis Arashi; 09-20-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Noctis Arashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battle of Vengance: Susanoo, Yori, Kejon, And Seph VS Hally, Jun, Flamey, And Ai

Um Ai is not fighting. And shoudln it go like this

Yori
Hally
susanoo
Ai
Sep
Jun
Kejon
Flamey
??
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:51 PM   #3
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Battle of Vengance: Susanoo, Yori, Kejon, And Seph VS Hally, Jun, Flamey, And Ai

i still hate teams but theirs nothing better to do
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #4
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Standing next to my team and looking at the opposite I take out my sword and say "Kill Shot.. Yari." and repeat the words "Kuro - Shii.". I then levitate off the ground slightly and thrust my sword towards flamey direction aiming at his heart at hypersonic speed.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Um Ai is not fighting. And shoudln it go like this

Yori
Hally
susanoo
Ai
Sep
Jun
Kejon
Flamey
??
No, It shouldn't.
Ok, makes it worse for you.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-20-2010, 06:53 PM   #6
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Fine keep it how it is.... but anyway Ai is not fighting
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #7
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
Standing next to my team and looking at the opposite I take out my sword and say "Kill Shot.. Yari." and repeat the words "Kuro - Shii.". I then levitate off the ground slightly and thrust my sword towards flamey direction aiming at his heart at hypersonic speed.
As yori preforms this, I place my hand on the ground, covering it in flames, superheating the area to temperatures exceeding 300 degrees. The flames extend 70 meters in a circular pattern, As I wave my hand upward, sending spikes of SE at each of my opponents at supersonic+ Speeds as the flames feed of the heat.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-20-2010, 06:55 PM   #8
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ive been gone for like a month sorry to spam but whats this
Old 09-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Can I join? Pwease?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:00 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Can I join? Pwease?
On our side?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-20-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yup, or the latter if you wish to even the odds. I'll go next.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
As yori preforms this, I place my hand on the ground, covering it in flames, superheating the area to temperatures exceeding 300 degrees. The flames extend 70 meters in a circular pattern, As I wave my hand upward, sending spikes of SE at each of my opponents at supersonic+ Speeds as the flames feed of the heat.
AS my team mates do their moves. I just smile and pull out pentance from my cane. I point my hand at hally and her team. I raise my SP and recite Hado #86 Darkness,A black sp comes out from around me foruming a pitch black orb that goes out to the flames around us. With in the orb it is pitch black and only my team can see with in it.The orb will gentally obsorb the opponet SP as ours will be the same.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Yup, or the latter if you wish to even the odds. I'll go next.
YEA!!! *brofist* GO VAT GO!!! On our side.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 09-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Alrighty, I'll start.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

@-@ I hate these multi person fights. makes things more complicated then they should be. plus I need to go to bed soon. I'm starting to fall asleep in my classes.

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

As Susan sends a wave of circling flames at the other team, they emerge into large spikes. Realizing of the fact that there were flaws untied, I decided to utilize a team attack as I reach down to casually grab a sharp stone.

Carefully and swiftly grazing the side of my arm with the bladed-like end of the stone, a crimson hue ravels in the cut. Drooping a nonchalant frown, I than whip out my arm at the opposing team's direction, as the overflowing blood lashes outwards in the form of a crescent arc. "Bloodshed of War," I state calmly, as the arc of bloodred liquid suddenly snaps to life, manifesting into a completely different state, a fiery aura, an overwhelming flame of destruction. Following up with {Phoenix's Cage}, a specific Bloodshed of War tech, the flaming arc spreads out, as it forms a full circle of flames. Surrounding my disciple, the flames bursts, undergoing a change as it manifests into a gigantic box of pure flames in less than mere seconds, of a range of fifty meters, likely with my opponents' inside it. The flame will also cover the floor, which will possibly burn my opponents' feet; if they touch the flames, their entire body shall be reduced to less than ashes instantly. The only opening is a gaping hole in the eastern portion of the flaming box, for Yori's Yari to proceed it's killing procession.

Following up with {Phoenix's Feathers}, the interior of the cage will emerge thousands of spears made from flames. They will attack from any and every single angle, attempting to skewer my opponent to death while burning him to worse than a crisp. The spears are shot at low Hypersonic speeds. If the opposing group somehow manages to survive these spears, they will still have to deal with Susan's stalagmites, which are too inside the box, as well as Yori's and Seph's counters. Casually staggering back, I dig the sharp stone deep beneath my pockets. Grasping a few stones from the floor, I than began to juggle them, utilizing Chemical Juggling.

Old 09-20-2010, 07:13 PM   #17
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Great I am gonna be against them all myself......flameys not helping. Jun are you still gonna
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:15 PM   #18
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

if i feel like it altho the actions were messed up every multi fight iv seen other then this one was team 1 team player 2 play team 1 player team 2 player and so on
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #19
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So my espada abandon me again......nice

Zetsu wants to fight. Take out Ai and put in Zetsu
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:18 PM   #20
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

this is where i come in *slams into floor with giant scythe*