Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-20-2010, 10:13 AM   #1
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha
Default My artwork compiled

Hn...instead of making a new thread everytime I draw something new Im just going to put them all in one thread and update everynow and then and this time I wont include the Sasuke one I added by accident but here we go,
(There are many more but consist of Dragonball Z and Naruto, the Broly images are considered some of my best by some heres a link to the folder of all my artwork together if youd like to look -
Spoiler:
First Drawing
Second Drawing
Third
4th after 2 years of retirement decided to Mix Jack skellington and Venom together for the following pics,

Took a break and decided to draw these for my Sakura :3 the last I finally colored but she has it but ill post if anyone wants to see it

Drew this the day Reach finally fell debating whether to ink or not
Greatest Character In Fma Maes Hughes May He R.I.P.
Edward from FMA (Im team Edward... Elric >)
Ed and Al Chibi
The Revs Deathbat (FoREVer may he rest in peace )
Me and My Love the actual pic is in the User image album but tried my hand at actual human drawing
Maes Hughes Redone
The Rev Shadowed(suck at eyes and didnt want to do him the injustice)
Gogeta due to my Brother Ninjavanishs DBZ couples yesterday I got in a DBZ mode and drew these
Gogeta Inked
Modern Day Young Link
Vegeta Inked
The Rev Tribute Pic Quick Sketch
Ed and Al Inked

Broly Fav. DBZ Villian
Kid Buu Sketch/inkd
Jack and Sally Real quick sketch (got bored was sone in 12 minutes)

My Next Project for My Sally (So far wanted her to see it to see if she liked)

My Final Drawing -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sasukeXuchiha; 10-12-2010 at 12:08 PM.
sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #2
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha
Default Re: My artwork compiled

Hn...some may look like repeats but only because I added ink and its basically a finished drawing

Old 09-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

pretty good i wish i can draw i suck

alex1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...Thank you and you probably draw good I sucked at first terribly :s

Old 09-20-2010, 10:29 AM   #5
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.alex1231 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no i actually took classes tutor and everything what a waste of MOOOOney

Old 09-20-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn... O sorry :/ if you keep at it youll get better

Old 09-20-2010, 10:41 AM   #7
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

yeah i think i won't but i will try

Old 09-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #8
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...totally your call good luck

Old 09-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #9
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

when did you start drawing

Old 09-20-2010, 11:47 AM   #10
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn..started when I was 13 sucked horribly started again at 16 drew the first three then I started again 2 weeks ago after 2 years

Old 09-20-2010, 11:48 AM   #11
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

well i am 14 so i can still do it

Old 09-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #12
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...thats the spirit

Old 09-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #13
alex1231
Special Jonin Candidate

thanks for the help rep+

Old 09-20-2010, 02:43 PM   #14
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Cool! Ed looks like Itachi btw, haha.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #15
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...Ive drawn alot of Itachi and Sasuke lately but due to the forum rules I cannot post them, but now that you mention it he does xD

Old 09-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #16
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

awesome! those are all pretty great, and I LOVE your modern Link, very badass!

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #17
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn... Thank you

Old 09-20-2010, 05:33 PM   #18
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

halo reach!!
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #19
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...aye that it be :3

Old 09-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #20
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Hn...updated