Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #21
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: DXD is doing a fine job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
HULU ONLY HAS IT SUBBED TOO.

Also...

No.

No they are not doing a fine job.

BOX SETS EXIST, GENIUS. USE THEM.

Also...

Yes.

They are doing a fine job.

Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #22
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
BOX SETS EXIST, GENIUS. USE THEM.

Also...

Yes.

They are doing a fine job.

Don't bother with Dubs4Life, he's a moron. He'll complain about anything, and come up with rediculous excuses.

On topic: I most definitley agree. XD is doing a GREAT job. Besides, they don't edit it, Viz does. :/
Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:22 PM   #23
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
HULU ONLY HAS IT SUBBED TOO.

Also...

No.

No they are not doing a fine job.

well u have itunes and boxsets. help the anime industry instead of whining like a baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
Don't bother with Dubs4Life, he's a moron. He'll complain about anything, and come up with rediculous excuses.

On topic: I most definitley agree. XD is doing a GREAT job. Besides, they don't edit it, Viz does. :/
agreed

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 04:38 PM   #24
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HachibiXSenpai View Post
but most of dxd's shows are kiddish
Disney thinks that if they show live reality shows they can appeal to an older age group. On Wikipedia although most shows on Disney XD appeals to 6-14 year olds Disney XD heads claim shows like Aaron Stone and Suite Life on Deck are for 10-18 year olds(even though my 20 year old brother watches On Deck).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:14 PM   #25
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Dammit... I really need to have a chat with Viz Media...

But... I'm so busy now that I'm back in college...

So you an college student........how old are you?

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #26
JD Uchiha
Genin

JD Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
So you an college student........how old are you?
He is 21 years old and complaining about a kids channel... thats just sad.

"My friends are my power, and I'm theirs!"-Sora and Ven (KH seires)

"No matter what, you'll still lose"-Shadow (Sonic Adventure 2)

Give in to everlasting darkness
JD Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #27
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Uchiha View Post
He is 21 years old and complaining about a kids channel... thats just sad.
Pffffttttt HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

If hes 21 shouldnt he like have a part-time job or something.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-20-2010, 04:41 PM   #28
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I thought he was a teenager lol. Guess I was wrong.
Narutosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 04:52 PM   #29
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
I thought he was a teenager lol. Guess I was wrong.
Im 14(soon to be 15) but my main problem is people judging me when Im older for watching an cartoon on a kids channel yet again most people my age watch Disney shows and movies why my friends(one an wannabe gangster and the other an drug user) went to watch Toy Story 2 and said I didnt have an childhood because I dont like Toy Story. My older brother watches shows on Disney Channel and my sisters used to watch shows like Tom & Jerry and Digimon when she was like 21 too......well it seems beeing 17-18 and watching Shippuden on DXD isnt an bad thing.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #30
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
This has irritated me for a very very long time. The comlpaining about DXD's dubbing has to stop. DXD may have horribly hellish edits, but if you're truly a Naruto fan, it won't matter to you at all whether or not the edits are good or not or what channel the show is on.

I'm happy because Naruto Shippuden is being brought to us at last. That's all that really needs to be said. Also, if you disagree, I will gladly debate with you on whether or not I'm right.
How dare you bring Rationality and Reason into the fray?

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #31
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Narutosan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
Im 14(soon to be 15) but my main problem is people judging me when Im older for watching an cartoon on a kids channel yet again most people my age watch Disney shows and movies why my friends(one an wannabe gangster and the other an drug user) went to watch Toy Story 2 and said I didnt have an childhood because I dont like Toy Story. My older brother watches shows on Disney Channel and my sisters used to watch shows like Tom & Jerry and Digimon when she was like 21 too......well it seems beeing 17-18 and watching Shippuden on DXD isnt an bad thing.
I was talking about Dubs.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #32
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
The economy still sucks.

but we are out of recession now.
HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #33
Narutosan
Special Jonin Candidate

yea..... we really are.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #34
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Dammit... I really need to have a chat with Viz Media...

But... I'm so busy now that I'm back in college...

Orly? I feel so special. Sorry, Dubs, but I'm sharing my opinion. I'm not taking back what I said. You're acting idiotic and childish. Enjoy the edits, because unless you buy Box Sets, you're not watching it any other way.

Shika-fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:52 PM   #35
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutosan View Post
I was talking about Dubs.
And Im talking about myself in general.

Here is the thread:

Old 09-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #36
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

DXD would be doing a fine job if they cut out so many comerical breaks and gave it a good air time CN did allow blood and the sexy justu DXD does not and they wouldnt have edited sasukes sword badly like dxd did but as i said i am starting to buy the box sets and i just recently got set 1 need 3 more to catch up to dxd

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:36 PM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well since the uncut episodes aren't available by "legal" means, I get the uncut episodes in my own way.

So why complain anyway?

Old 09-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #38
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Japenese voice acting is better.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:39 PM   #39
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm... well...

It just used to be treated better. The original Naruto I mean. There's no reason for Shippuden to be treated worse and edited more.

I guess that's why...

Clearly it's being treated well enough if it's still on DXD.
Old 09-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #40
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
DXD would be doing a fine job if they cut out so many comerical breaks and gave it a good air time CN did allow blood and the sexy justu DXD does not and they wouldnt have edited sasukes sword badly like dxd did but as i said i am starting to buy the box sets and i just recently got set 1 need 3 more to catch up to dxd
For the last time Viz does all the edits not DXD not CN VIZ!

Quote:
Clearly it's being treated well enough if it's still on DXD.
...........Dubs wont listen to that.

Here is the thread: