Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Least Favorite Naruto Character?
Raikage 1 3.33%
Naruto 3 10.00%
Sasuke 14 46.67%
Sakura 4 13.33%
Kakashi 0 0%
Orochimaru 5 16.67%
Madara 5 16.67%
Pein/Pain 0 0%
Itachi 0 0%
Kisame 2 6.67%
Gaara 0 0%
Kurenai 0 0%
Kiba 0 0%
Akamaru 0 0%
Shino 0 0%
Hinata 1 3.33%
Chouji 2 6.67%
Shikamaru 1 3.33%
Ino 3 10.00%
Asuma 0 0%
Neji 0 0%
Lee 0 0%
Tenten 3 10.00%
Gai/Guy 1 3.33%
Sarutobi 0 0%
Minato 0 0%
Tsunade 1 3.33%
Danzou/Danzo 3 10.00%
Gaara 0 0%
Kankuro 0 0%
Temari 1 3.33%
Baki 2 6.67%
Iruka 0 0%
Konohamaru 1 3.33%
Jiraiya 0 0%
Shizune 2 6.67%
Chiyo 1 3.33%
Sai 2 6.67%
Yamato 0 0%
Killer Bee 3 10.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default OFFICIAL POLL: Least Favorite Naruto Character

Who's yours? Post and vote! Mine is Sasuke. xD
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: OFFICIAL POLL: Least Favorite Naruto Character

Hinata.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Poll added.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:59 PM   #4
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Sasuke, KillerBee, Kisame...the list goes on and on.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Could somebody sticky this?
Old 09-21-2010, 03:46 PM   #6
lolitaninja
Veteran Chunin

lolitaninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke and Hinata for me

(Who the hell voted Temari?! I'l fudging kill that person!)
Kankuro's #1 fan!
Because real men wear make-up...and play with dolls!
lolitaninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
D 2008
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I got lost on the road to life can someone please point me to my house. It is getting cold.
D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.D 2008 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I can not stand Killer Bee.
Me: sees Killer Bee
Killer Bee: Hi D 2008
Me: hi look behind you there is a puppy
Bee: what a puppy looks around
Me: stabs him in the back then I start to repent for killing a good guy.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true. But, those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." Kakashi Hatake

"The Copy Ninja Kakashi the man who copied one thousand techniques ... Is about to go on a rampage!" Kakashi Hatake

Support our troops
D 2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #8
PaperAngel
Chunin Exam Participant

PaperAngel is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara
PaperAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #9
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im the only one who voted choji lol choji cuz fat is useless. he aint chubby, hes fat. plus hes R..E..A..L..L..Y slow in the games so its really a waste of character slot to me. i dont hate him tho, hes interesting and i love every naruto character, hes at the bottom for me

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #10
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sai. The dude has the skin color of a cloud!

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:38 AM   #11
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Wandering through desolated plains looking for a place where I feel wanted, belong and acknowledged.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I dislike a lot of them, though I went for the one that irritates me the most, but I try to stay neutral in most situations talking about Characters, except when speaking of my favourites, then that tilts some what, though only slightly.

Spoiler:
BF:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 02:49 AM   #12
Sakurafan18
Chunin Exam Participant

Sakurafan18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My least favorite characer is Shippuden Sasuke,liked him in Original but not in Shippuden.

Sakurafan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #13
Overload
Apprentice Genin

Overload is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Overload Send a message via Skype™ to Overload

My least favorite character was Orochimaru!
Overload is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #14
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Madara
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:10 AM   #15
MABOYATIBURON
Banned

MABOYATIBURON is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Death to this guy !!

Last edited by Err; 09-24-2010 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
MABOYATIBURON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #16
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Sasuke, KillerBee, Kisame...the list goes on and on.
Really? How can you hate Kisame, I seriously want a reason here. =/
Quote:
Originally Posted by D 2008 View Post
I can not stand Killer Bee.
Me: sees Killer Bee
Killer Bee: Hi D 2008
Me: hi look behind you there is a puppy
Bee: what a puppy looks around
Me: stabs him in the back then I start to repent for killing a good guy.
He reacts with supersonic speeds and lariats your head off.

My least favorite? Oh you all probably know. Suckamaru.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:01 PM   #17
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Karin and Ino, I'm sorry fans of Karin and Ino, but I jusrt don't like those two so much. I'm neutral with them...
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #18
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My least favorite Naruto Characters would be...

Male: Orochimaru and Hiden
Female: Karin and Ino

(No offense to fans of those characters, this doesn't mean I hate them, they are just my least favorite.)

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #19
Toasty Warrior
Freshmen Academy Student

Toasty Warrior is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Toasty Warrior Send a message via Yahoo to Toasty Warrior

I don't like Sasuke myself because of how his character evolved, I know it was part of his development, but to turn your back on your friends and your village, that's cold if you ask me and his arrogance, that's going to be his downfall.
Toasty Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #20
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sasuke and Juugo hate them noth but Sasuke most. Also juugo is not on the list.

Number 1 Kisame and Deidara fan!!!!
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote