Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Default Head captain Yori vs. Zetsu the fraccion

Restrictions:No GM
You go first.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Head captain Yori vs. Zetsu the fraccion

In Hueco Mundo I see an Arrancar. In the mood to kill I reach in pocket and pulled out one pebble. I then threw the pebble at Supersonic speed aimed for your head. If your hit, your dead.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori View Post
In Hueco Mundo I see an Arrancar. In the mood to kill I reach in pocket and pulled out one pebble. I then threw the pebble at Supersonic speed aimed for your head. If your hit, your dead.
I see the head captain yori he throws a pebble i destroy the pebble with a small and very fast energy beam from my finger.As i tell myself i'm doomed then a sphere of energy surronds me after a few seconds it breaks and i come out in first release with 4 wings and a long tail.I fire a barrage of oblivion blades at high speeds towards yori and i start to charge a yellow cero in my hand.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-18-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

you should explain what the oblivion blades are, made of se, size, length, width, height. you get my point xD

respond to our battle :P
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:27 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

When the blades came towards me I Shunpo 3 times to the right and jump up in the air avoiding the blades. I then take my sword out and say "Kill Shot, Yari" and my blade extended out looking like a condense ray of light towards your head at Supersonic+ speed aiming at your head as I say "Houmen" while smirking.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
you should explain what the oblivion blades are, made of se, size, length, width, height. you get my point xD

respond to our battle :P
Okay the blades are made of se they are the size of my fingers and as long as my fingers and in first release they move at around high supersonic speeds to low hypersonic speeds by the way.

I will respond to our battle naru give me a sec.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #7
That Dude
Genin

That Dude is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

No mean to spam but, it's done:http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...87#post4007387
That Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #8
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
When the blades came towards me I Shunpo 3 times to the right and jump up in the air avoiding the blades. I then take my sword out and say "Kill Shot, Yari" and my blade extended out looking like a condense ray of light towards your head at Supersonic+ speed aiming at your head as I say "Houmen" while smirking.
What does Houmen do?

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-18-2010, 08:44 PM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

"Houmen." Not like the original because I can't completely put someone under hypnosis. I can only manipulate a little bit of the images they see coming from me. For instance when my blade extends what looks like it's aiming at your heart could be really aimed at your head..

Illusions really
Old 09-18-2010, 10:18 PM   #10
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Seeing my opponent extend his blade i say Cero spear as the cero in my hand fires out as a condensed spear like form to block your attack after his attack is blocked i charge energy around my left arm then i fire it in the shape of a giant fast moving lance coming towards you the energy in my attacks has a special effect if hit they will spread inside you burning you from the inside unlike the base one this will not go away after a bit of time so you either die or negate it. I quickly raise the long tail i have and from the stinger at the end i form a crimson colered ball of energy.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #11
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
Seeing my opponent extend his blade i say Cero spear as the cero in my hand fires out as a condensed spear like form to block your attack after his attack is blocked i charge energy around my left arm then i fire it in the shape of a giant fast moving lance coming towards you the energy in my attacks has a special effect if hit they will spread inside you burning you from the inside unlike the base one this will not go away after a bit of time so you either die or negate it. I quickly raise the long tail i have and from the stinger at the end i form a crimson colered ball of energy.
When your spear goes to block my light blade it goes right through it as my blade image fades away and the real blade is just inches away from your heart. I then see a lance coming towards me as I point my other finger at saying Hado 4: Byakurai and your lance is met by this blue lightning blocking it.

Didn't I tell you that attacks coming from me that's aiming at you may not be true?
Old 09-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #12
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Yori is REALLY dumbing it down.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #13
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Yori is REALLY dumbing it down.
I don't know if i should be insulted by this or not.

Yori i knew about the blade image could not be where the blade really is.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-19-2010, 05:38 PM   #14
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
When your spear goes to block my light blade it goes right through it as my blade image fades away and the real blade is just inches away from your heart. I then see a lance coming towards me as I point my other finger at saying Hado 4: Byakurai and your lance is met by this blue lightning blocking it.

Didn't I tell you that attacks coming from me that's aiming at you may not be true?
Yori shouldn't my cero spear still be coming at you it went through the blade image so it should be coming towards you and you didn't counter it.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #15
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
Yori shouldn't my cero spear still be coming at you it went through the blade image so it should be coming towards you and you didn't counter it.
Nope, you were aiming at my sword not me. So you missed
Old 09-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #16
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope, you were aiming at my sword not me. So you missed
Your sword extended your still holding it it my cero was going towards it plus it's a large spear so it continues going past the blade and coming right towards the holder of the blade.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-19-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Yep it missed. 4 blocked it.
No that was a lance i fired after that 4 blocked.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-19-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No dude. There where two. One you used to block with and the other 4 blocked.

Did you throw the one you blocked with?
Read the later post the blade was a image made from his illusion the real one was heading towards inches away from my heart.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 09-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #19
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And you failed to block it so now your dead.
He forgot to block a large spear coming right at him plus from his post he didn't say i was hit he just said where it is going he never retracted his blade so i might not of hit yet i'm confused on that part.

Escudo Espada #2