Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default My favorite BFV people, a must see thread :D

yeah the title says it all. the people are in random order because i am lazy

Vat- he's superman, with modern tech and a bigger brain.

dark- itachifan...i know it's you >.> you wont escape...im watching you *creeper moment*

Yori: he makes me sick sometimes, the perfect villain...okay im joking, he's a good villain, and I usually lol/lulz/rofl/roflcopter at one of his posts every half of a day or so

Jun- unemotional son of a biscuit...just kidding, it was yori not the biscuit. He once was a party king

Spleeny- can be found somewhere in the body

shin- best quincy ever, enough said

Susanoo- the pyromaniac of BFV, allowed to set people randomly on fire at the expense of his life

Danielle- the mellow-fellow vizard of epic proportions. she can make a wish right now with airplanes in the night sky like a shooting star.

black- [enter text here] xD

laxeres- i asked for a spar to test out my character. i was on itouch. you made a wall of text. i deleted the thread without looking at the move

/will add more as i remember

Last edited by -Naruto-; 09-17-2010 at 09:16 PM.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: My favorite BFV people, a must see thread :D

*catches you on fire* >.>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #3
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Naruto-Random guy that is on of the only QuincyS I approve of. xD

I lol'd at Yoris and Darks.

I will not hesitate.

Last edited by XxblackxX; 09-17-2010 at 09:02 PM.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:00 PM   #4
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
yeah the title says it all. the people are in random order because i am lazy

Vat- amazing person dude who gives me half of my infractions but a good friend still

dark- itachifan...i know it's you >.> but anyway dark and I have had some good fights in the past, definitely helped me with FV in the long run.

Yori: he makes me sick sometimes, the perfect villain...okay im joking, he's a good villain, and I usually lol/lulz/rofl/roflcopter at one of his posts every half of a day or so

Jun- random party guy who used to be epic. maybe he still has it. who knows.

/will add more as i remember
haha im always playing my role here im a different person outside of BFV mainly because i try to stay in character to better understand my part
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
*catches you on fire* >.>
added
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
Naruto-Random guy that is the only Quincy I approve of. xD

I lol'd at Yoris and Darks.
rofl. ill add you later, i need to change everyone to something epic
Old 09-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

*lights naruto on fire*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 09-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #7
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
*lights naruto on fire*
I am The guy on fire, and i approve of this murder *stamp of approval*
Old 09-17-2010, 09:06 PM   #8
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

~laughs~ Nice.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:08 PM   #9
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
~laughs~ Nice.
haha first thing that came to mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
All of them but Two I agree with.
which ones? also i added yours xD

/randomly put the first thing i thought of in all of these
Old 09-17-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol, I laughed at the one about Shino.
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

yeah that one was easy xD
Old 09-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #12
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
Lol, I laughed at the one about Shino.
Me too!

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:12 PM   #13
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
OMG! I LOVE THAT ONE. Lol, HATER!
rofl i was one itouch you cant blame me! lol. tell you what, if my assassin character is any good then i will fight you
Old 09-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #14
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Don't forget to add me!
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #15
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

/just updated most of them, i like spleeny's
Old 09-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #16
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

i cant think of anything kejon! lol
Old 09-17-2010, 09:18 PM   #17
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!

[Enter text here]? xD -Burns Naruto then freezes him-

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #18
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
[Enter text here]? xD -Burns Naruto then freezes him-
hey! first thing i thought of :P
Old 09-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #19
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

I can see that. ^.^ it sounds like something I would actually say xD

I will not hesitate.
Old 09-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #20
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

black i txted back >.>

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote