Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Find Illegal Viz-Related Links/Images

Here's how this works. You post the link to a post or thread that contains links/images that is not allowed on this site and if it's indeed an illegal link/image then you get rep. You will get rep because you will be helping out the forums in a positive way by bringing it to our attention. Simple as that.

ALLOWED:
  • Game trailers/posters/box art
  • hulu.com
  • vizanime.com
  • viz.com
  • disney.com
  • crunchyroll.com
  • Anime/Manga not licensed by Viz Media.
    (If it's an Anime Viz has Manga license too, or vice versa, you're better off not posting it. Punishment on this is lenient to never going beyond a warning.)

Off-Topic discussions will be removed.

DO NOT DIRECTLY POST THE ILLEGAL IMAGES/LINKS HERE, ONLY THE THREAD OR POST LINK!
If you fail to heed this warning you may be infracted.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.

Last edited by Err; 11-12-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Updated allowed list.
Old 09-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Find Illegal Links/Images

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73751

First post has a link to Saiyan Island. I warned him in the thread, but he didn't remove it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:21 AM   #3
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

How am I meant to know whether something is legal or not? Just if the image appears at one of the above allowed picture host sites?
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:31 AM   #4
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kazekage View Post
How am I meant to know whether something is legal or not? Just if the image appears at one of the above allowed picture host sites?
What's NOT on the allowed list is what is illegal.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:44 AM   #5
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

You might want to add under allowed "Anime/Mangas that aren't Viz related"

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 09-18-2010, 11:34 PM   #6
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...68#post4008268

Mystic Goten left a link to another forum with DBZ pictures on the page. Didn't think that was allowed either so I'm posting...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #7
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Technically the poster's tend to all ways be altered because they fix the Image so you can see it better and or it's cropped.

-
And if you save it, up load it then post it your altering the image, so that's a no-no. Plus if you click on the image and it's be hosted at Photo bucket, Image shake or anything like that. You can't post it. You can only copy and past the images or it's totally infractable.

Last edited by Err; 09-19-2010 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Removed quote.
Old 09-19-2010, 08:21 AM   #8
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...68#post4008268

Mystic Goten left a link to another forum with DBZ pictures on the page. Didn't think that was allowed either so I'm posting...
I re-checked on a few sites, I confirmed that Viz Media only licensed the Dragon Ball manga. Means Dragon Ball [Whatever] anime is allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Technically the poster's tend to all ways be altered because they fix the Image so you can see it better and or it's cropped.

-
And if you save it, up load it then post it your altering the image, so that's a no-no. Plus if you click on the image and it's be hosted at Photo bucket, Image shake or anything like that. You can't post it. You can only copy and past the images or it's totally infractable.
They vary a lot, that's why I suggest that people post them here and we can decide if they are illegal or not.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #9
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Find Illegal Links/Images

Edited Storm 2 picture. It's fan made.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=39655

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 09-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #10
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...84#post4012284

Post #8

The link in his post leads to a site with pictures and some of them happen to be fan art from Viz related manga/anime.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 09-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #11
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He removed them.
Old 09-20-2010, 02:20 PM   #12
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Updated the first post, and I'll point it out here-

If it's an anime we only have manga rights to, or a manga we only have anime rights to, you're better off not posting anything from the franchise in either form.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 09-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #13
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I am slow,but just to be clear; I think Viz owns the Fullmetal Alchemist manga.So the Anime is off limits?
Not necessarily, but best to lay off.

Or reread SRhyse's post.

Old 09-20-2010, 03:12 PM   #14
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post

If it's an anime we only have manga rights to, or a manga we only have anime rights to, you're better off not posting anything from the franchise in either form.
Really I was told that we could post pictures of that kind of stuff. For example Dragon Ball Z. Viz owns the rights to the manga but not the anime. So are we allowed to post pictures and will be infracted if we do or are you saying we just shouldn't do it to avoid any confusion?
Old 09-20-2010, 03:18 PM   #15
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Really I was told that we could post pictures of that kind of stuff. For example Dragon Ball Z. Viz owns the rights to the manga but not the anime. So are we allowed to post pictures and will be infracted if we do or are you saying we just shouldn't do it to avoid any confusion?
Or maybe the link to the non viz manga might contain a pcture of a/the viz anime.

Old 09-20-2010, 03:21 PM   #16
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

That does not answer the question on directly posting pictures.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #17
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

See the edits I made to Err's first post, as I stated previously.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #18
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Those are all game posters.

Also, thanks for clearing that up Rice.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:45 PM   #19
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post

Seriously? These laws... 8l

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-22-2010, 03:44 AM   #20
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Find Illegal Links/Images

There's an anime scene in the begining of this video.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=226

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Closed Thread

Tags
find illegal content, illegal images, illegal links, illegal links/images