Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 09-21-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Quagmire

Of Peter's friends on Family Guy, there's Quagmire. Quagmire is next-door neighbor to the Griffins and get along with them. He works at an airplane pilot. However, the real fun behind Quagmire is his womanzing ways because he always tries to impress ladies but fails most of the time. His face looks a rear end due to his cheeks. Family Guy fans, say on Quagmire if you love him or not.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Quagmire

I like Joe he's like my math teacher / without the chair

Plus they live on Spooner Street thats hilarious

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raiton:Gian W.A.R. Official
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

me and quagmire would have so much fun
perving it up in the winnebango
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Veteran Chunin

Dude what happened to the itachi avatar....?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Don't forget Quagmire's famous phrase, "giggety". He's so freakin' funny with his womanzing ways, which sometimes he looks pervertesd where women to tend to like to go. As far it's concerned, Quagmire is a real womanizer.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 09-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
Veteran Chunin

Agrees 100%* Nods*

Old 09-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu View Post
Agrees 100%* Nods*
Thanks a million for my post. Quagmire's a real womanizer no dount abou it. It'll be so much fun if you really had a picture of him to look at.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 09-21-2010, 07:06 PM   #8
Veteran Chunin

There ya go

Old 09-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #9
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu View Post

There ya go
Thanks again, it makes me want to Quagmire's phrase " giggety" a billion tiems over if I had to.
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 09-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #10
Veteran Chunin

Lol....!

Old 09-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #11
Rokkuon Sutoratosu
Genin Elite

Rokkuon Sutoratosu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rokkuon Sutoratosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #12
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Who else but Quagmire! Quagmire! He's Quagmire!

Wannabango, lol.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:21 PM   #13
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

quaqmire is teh awesomes
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #14
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
Who else but Quagmire! Quagmire! He's Quagmire!

Wannabango, lol.
Seriously, Quagmire is Quagmire regardless what he does with women. Boy, he's a fun Family Guy character to like and watch on TV. Wannabago, am I right?
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Old 09-21-2010, 08:09 PM   #15
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he is so perverted(so true)....that was the first thing that came up(so true)
but he's funny too...
agree... i like him. definately on of my fav characters

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 09-21-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:26 PM   #16
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Heh heh....Allright.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #17
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
Of Peter's friends on Family Guy, there's Quagmire. Quagmire is next-door neighbor to the Griffins and get along with them. He works at an airplane pilot. However, the real fun behind Quagmire is his womanzing ways because he always tries to impress ladies but fails most of the time. His face looks a rear end due to his cheeks. Family Guy fans, say on Quagmire if you love him or not.
I've noticed that in all your threads you explain the characters. It's a good developement strategy.

I'm in love with Quagmire (no homo). He reminds me of myself but turned on constantly.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #18
narutolover13
Apprentice Genin

narutolover13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quagmire is funny but i like Peter the best! But Giggity will never get old

Go Team Shake!!

"I've never puked from throwing up!" -Red

BUY/RENT DICK FIGURES THE MOVIE HERE! ---
narutolover13 is offline   Reply With Quote