Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-16-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Sparing Match: Hally vs Kejon!

Conditions: A 150 foot wide dome with special sp walls that will literally drain your sp if you come in contact with the walls while burning you too a crisp. It limits long range fighting and makes simply dodging all attack almost futile. Inside the death dome are 20 pillar scattered throought the dome. Each pillar is made out of pure cero reaching several hundreds of degrees above boiling. These pillars will literally burn your flesh to the bone and even burn through your bones. Along the ground is numerous spikes throughout which can slice into your flesh. The only way to break out of the dome of death and destroy the cero pillars would be a release.

Rules: Timer 5 rounds. No release forms. No regeneration. Hally's Rules!
Starting Distance: 100 feet.

Hally goes 1st.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Sparing Match: Hally vs Kejon!

*karate chops both of you in the head making your feet explode*

I win. =.=
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

*I stand as I see my opponent in the distance as the death dome forms around us. I can literally feel the heat from the cero pillars as they rise all around us. Knowing simply escaping the prison will be futile and we must fight while surrounded by numerous cero pillars inside a deadly dome. I notice the spikes and prepare myself for an epic sparing match. I dash toward you swiftly dodging any cero pillars that I may come near evading them as I run. I jump over a layer of spikes in front of me and land on the flat ground evading any spikes. When I get within 20 feet I pull out my double bladed sword dragoness halliellia. I stop within 10 feet and place the blades together and swing my defense breaking blade enhanced with rotational sp right at a cero pillar which is located right in front of me directly in front of you as well.

One clean slice with my defense breaking sword slices the pillar. I aim my blade in such away that the slice I make causes the pillar to fall forward toward you. If this pillar of cero hits you you will be fatally burned. As the pillar falls I jump back while keeping an eye out for my surroundings to make sure I don't touch any spikes or pillars. I then charge a cero in my free hand and fire it. It takes the shape of a rotating cero blade shooting out at extreme speed homing in on you as it attempts to slice right into your skull which will kill you*

Turn 1/5
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

another fight u got to be kiddening me >.>

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Its a spar with conditions and rules. Only base form in a place that you cant escape. Imagine when I release my ultimate move in base.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #6
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

You do know hes at a servely disadvantage right...

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #7
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Exactly. I am pushing him so that when he fights me he will be a level above what he was.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
*I stand as I see my opponent in the distance as the death dome forms around us. I can literally feel the heat from the cero pillars as they rise all around us. Knowing simply escaping the prison will be futile and we must fight while surrounded by numerous cero pillars inside a deadly dome. I notice the spikes and prepare myself for an epic sparing match. I dash toward you swiftly dodging any cero pillars that I may come near evading them as I run. I jump over a layer of spikes in front of me and land on the flat ground evading any spikes. When I get within 20 feet I pull out my double bladed sword dragoness halliellia. I stop within 10 feet and place the blades together and swing my defense breaking blade enhanced with rotational sp right at a cero pillar which is located right in front of me directly in front of you as well.

One clean slice with my defense breaking sword slices the pillar. I aim my blade in such away that the slice I make causes the pillar to fall forward toward you. If this pillar of cero hits you you will be fatally burned. As the pillar falls I jump back while keeping an eye out for my surroundings to make sure I don't touch any spikes or pillars. I then charge a cero in my free hand and fire it. It takes the shape of a rotating cero blade shooting out at extreme speed homing in on you as it attempts to slice right into your skull which will kill you*

Turn 1/5
~Seeing a cero dome form around me. A pillar forms in front of me. I feel the heat inside the dome. Quickly I sense someone else inside the dome. Once I know she is coming towards me. I can see the pillar falling down towards me. Looking to the left of me I don't see any cero spikes. Quickly I shunpo to the left dodging the pillar. I then see a cero blade coming towards me. With a smile I say.~Bakudo #8. Seki!~Bringing up my right hand. A round shield forms around my hand. Once your attack hit's it the shield repels it away from me. Quickly I shunpo above you with a smile I say.~Bakudo #4. Hainawa!~Firing a rope of energy down towards you. Hoping to trap you with the rope. I shunpo in front of you saying.~Sekienton!~As a red cloud forms around us. I start to swing my sword towards you. Hoping to cut your body up. Quickly I jump into the air leaving you on the ground.~
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #9
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Turn 1/5
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #10
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
~Seeing a cero dome form around me. A pillar forms in front of me. I feel the heat inside the dome. Quickly I sense someone else inside the dome. Once I know she is coming towards me. I can see the pillar falling down towards me. Looking to the left of me I don't see any cero spikes. Quickly I shunpo to the left dodging the pillar. I then see a cero blade coming towards me. With a smile I say.~Bakudo #8. Seki!~Bringing up my right hand. A round shield forms around my hand. Once your attack hit's it the shield repels it away from me. Quickly I shunpo above you with a smile I say.~Bakudo #4. Hainawa!~Firing a rope of energy down towards you. Hoping to trap you with the rope. I shunpo in front of you saying.~Sekienton!~As a red cloud forms around us. I start to swing my sword towards you. Hoping to cut your body up. Quickly I jump into the air leaving you on the ground.~
*as you fire a rope down at me an extension from my silver part of my blade lashes out and collides with your rope blocking it while exploding and exploding the rope as well preventing it from hitting me. I then notice this red cloud around us and am unsure of what it may do. As you attempt to cut I swing my blade blocking your attacks with my sword. I then focus a small dome of sp all around me as it hardens. I then explode this black cero of death dome outward as it collides with your cloud instantly exploding on contact creating a 50 foot explosion obliterating your cloud and hopefully hitting you in the process which will cause fatal burns. I then jump into the air and sonido to disappear.

Seeing 4 pillars located withing a 50 foot range around you I appear away from them slightly leaving you in the center. I sonido at an advanced sonido appearing behind each pillar slashing them down as they fall toward you. I then fly above you almost touching the top of the dome as I am 120 feet above the ground. I then soar down toward you with my defense breaking blade aimed for your skull I attempt to slice you in half killing you. I then fly back into the distance evading any more cero pillars and spikes as I begin to charge a black cero of death extremely deadly in my free hand*

Turn 2/5
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #11
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Question: Do you want to put this on hold??? Since people are attacking you right now.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #12
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Reply when you can but yea.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #13
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

I can reply right now. I just don't want to stress you out.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 08:06 PM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Na you wont. Yori has stressed me out...........I hate his speed moves.......
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:07 PM   #15
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

I could show you some speed moves. I've been working on something.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 08:08 PM   #16
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sure.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:10 PM   #17
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Lol, You're Espada sure do run away fast.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2010, 08:19 PM   #18
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Damn what the heck?? *sigh* Just like back in the confederacy days....I always fight alone....
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.