Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2010, 05:38 PM   #21
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: And Idea...Kind of how to fix BFV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Ribbons?
Duh.

They own.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Like fifth place ribbons? xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:43 PM   #23
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

They are like extentions. Like when I maniplate my sp to make my extention blades kinda like that thats how I pictured them but more losly flowing but can still sharpen by sp control so I would say mabey devs ability would be sp maniplation not ribbons cause to make those ribbons you need high sp control
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #24
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Like fifth place ribbons? xD
>.> That was more amusing than it should have been...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
They are like extentions. Like when I maniplate my sp to make my extention blades kinda like that thats how I pictured them but more losly flowing but can still sharpen by sp control so I would say mabey devs ability would be sp maniplation not ribbons cause to make those ribbons you need high sp control
But they're my ability! I'd say they are completely different from sp manipulation.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-14-2010, 05:47 PM   #25
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I see well then you better have some fancy moves with them.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #26
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I see well then you better have some fancy moves with them.
Working on it.

I wanted to do a vortex thing but you stole it with your Rotational Shield... Wieney.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #27
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

/thinks dev stole mah ice threads
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 05:50 PM   #28
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lolz I love my rotational sheild. I have had it for months
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #29
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
/thinks dev stole mah ice threads
Jokes on you bro!

Ribbons are stronger.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #30
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lolz I love my rotational sheild. I have had it for months
Pemission to tweak?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-14-2010, 06:12 PM   #31
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pm me your idea then.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #32
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

It's a pretty good start, but I think it needs some cleaning up.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:50 PM   #33
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Jokes on you bro!

Ribbons are stronger.
threads can slice thru most objects and are nearly invisible in small amounts
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:40 PM   #34
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

This does have alot of holes in it. I just gave an idea how to do it. Idc how its done but i think both sides can agree on a system like this etc.

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:45 PM   #35
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

It reminds me of KT's threads that where here when I first joined FV. A lot of that stuff was really good info.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #36
puppetmasterpossession
Ginger Ale Disciple

puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.puppetmasterpossession has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

just to let you know some people like me don't try to GM it just slips out cuz it just doesn't occur to me. so not everyone is not ok with it.

puppetmasterpossession is offline   Reply With Quote