Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2010, 03:35 PM   #1
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Seriously??? What has FV become?

Is this all that fv has become? A bunch of ppl bikering and biteing eachothers heads off about eachothers moves? For the past weak nothing but argueing about silly things has been happening and I dont see the point cause did it solve anything? No. We are in an even worse situation. ppl are literally ready to tear eachothers heads off or quit fv over stupid things that honestly are pointless to fight about. If ppl just understood that fv is supposed to be fun then mabey they would take a different appoach. I am in this for fun but recently I have seen nothing fun in this fv. What has happened? I have been here longer then most ppl and seriously things have gone down hill the past 6 months or so and its just getting worse. If we cant just get along and stop bickering and cut out the drama things will never change. Cant we just bring the fun back into freeverse? Is this possible or has it completly died?
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
That Dude
Genin

That Dude is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Seriously??? What has FV become?

It's dead.
That Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #3
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I will say not. because there are certain things you can and can not do. Since this is based of the series than we expect to be kinds of like teh series. Like moves in base and etc. And like the series no one is equal also so yeah unless there is some ground rules set then maybe itll become fun again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Thanks cant we fix it? I loved fv and now it is just a pain in the butt head ach.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #5
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

ppl dont listen to rules. I made rules Kazzy made rules if ppl followed those *points to mine and spleeny fun fight* Then yes it would be fun. It all comes down to outsmarting the person. Or have a 10 round match go full out and have a judge judge it but that would be up to the person.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #6
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Thanks cant we fix it? I loved fv and now it is just a pain in the butt head ach.
I say we can fix it hopefully people will get tired from argueing and take a break from argueing.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Like i said. You need to agree to some terms as so do we you know. I have a system i think that will work but idk

Old 09-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well it would be kinda hard to top Kazzys system or equal it. It was good. It did not limit ppl to what they could and could not do but prevented gming. ppl could still uses there insane moves but there was less trying to make auto hit stuff. But even that fell apart because ppl dont like rules.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #9
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What if we partially brought old FV back into the rules? It was a load of fun when I used to fight Nick, and Darkamaru in the 13 thread. We only had posts that were a sentence long, and sounded like this. " *Jumps, and kicks your head. Then I cut your hand with my sword.* " Even though it sounds like an auto-hit it's not because we knew we could counter anything. If you couldn't it was cheating. I like the rules about no Gming too, and if we try this I want to keep them. I just think it might be a little more fun if we didn't go third person mode, and have to go attempt or tries. Also I've noticed the expectations for a post are about 3-5 paragraphs long. I don't mean it's a bad thing, but it's a lot easier (especially with school starting, and going.) to have to counter 2 or less. I know a lot of you probably won't like this, but when I fought like this it didn't take much time out of my homework, and it was way more fun.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

That doesn't like fun.

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:01 PM   #11
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*sigh* Its really all the argueing causing freeverse to not be fun anymore
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:08 PM   #12
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Oooooohhhhhh... Oops. Maybe we could just make a rule that you can't argue or debate on your own fight. Only a judge can(do we have judges?) also the judge will get the final word, and the opponents aren't aloud to try, and say how they didn't GM, or forget to block etc.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #13
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Then do what i do ignore the argueing.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea but when it ends a fight.........
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:14 PM   #15
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea if the judges were unbias. I am unbias and kazzy was but most judges are bias
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yea if the judges were unbias. I am unbias and kazzy was but most judges are bias
We could just either remove the names, and have a random person pm a judge so they don't know who the problem's going on with or, make sure that all of the judges are unbias?
Old 09-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #17
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea well spleeny will be more active he is unbias except against 1 person so he wont judge that fight cause he would judge this person unfairly which he admits so he would be good. Me. Kazzy is gone....
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #18
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

you all totally over looked my sugesstion

Old 09-14-2010, 04:27 PM   #19
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Yea well spleeny will be more active he is unbias except against 1 person so he wont judge that fight cause he would judge this person unfairly which he admits so he would be good. Me. Kazzy is gone....
Oh he sounds good to be a judge. Maybe we just need some new judges that are people who don't favor a lot of people. Also someone (neither of the participants) could just explain the situation in a pm, and let the judge decide whether person A, or person B is right? This will probably take a lot of time to do, and set up, but saving something that brings smiles to peoples faces when it's good is always worth saving.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #20
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Before its ever going to be fix guys. There was to be an agreement by both sides you know.