Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-14-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Are you aware?

THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANY SPECIAL ATTACKS IN BASE!!??

I mean like, seriously guys. You do that too much. Which is major haxx.

So there are no special attacks or Strong blast of energy from your zanpakuto because there are no powers in base. (Only for SRs)

For arrancars,, I've noticed that Kubo gives them a lot of power in base so that they can ultimately match up with an SR. But no Gran Rey Ceros or regeneration in base. Hierro, Sonido, Balla and regular ceros are acceptable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:31 PM   #2
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Are you aware?

What about their "Special Ceros"??

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No special ceros in base.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:38 PM   #4
Danielle
Special Jonin Candidate

Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Danielle finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via MSN to Danielle Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle

Oh really? I really sucked as an Arrancar then. XD

Danielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:41 PM   #5
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Then please let the espada know that..espically their "queen"

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #6
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

I didn't know this for a while either. But that's why I and I alone run FV.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #7
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Then please let the espada know that..espically their "queen"
This is what this thread is for and I think Hally recently figured out.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:44 PM   #8
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
THAT YOU CAN'T DO ANY SPECIAL ATTACKS IN BASE!!??

I mean like, seriously guys. You do that too much. Which is major haxx.

So there are no special attacks or Strong blast of energy from your zanpakuto because there are no powers in base. (Only for SRs)

For arrancars,, I've noticed that Kubo gives them a lot of power in base so that they can ultimately match up with an SR. But no Gran Rey Ceros or regeneration in base. Hierro, Sonido, Balla and regular ceros are acceptable.
grimmjows gran rey was in base and for special ceros it really should depend on the cero cuz mine really isint all that powerful on its own but iv been able to make tons of variations of it so its mostly used to augment stuff and i almost never use the original cero blast form of it
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:47 PM   #9
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
grimmjows gran rey was in base and for special ceros it really should depend on the cero cuz mine really isint all that powerful on its own but iv been able to make tons of variations of it so its mostly used to augment stuff and i almost never use the original cero blast form of it
Nope it wasn't he used it when he was released.

And it should't depend on that because that's going to make things difficult.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #10
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope it wasn't he used it when he was released.

And it should't depend on that because that's going to make things difficult.
proof? cuz in the anime he wasent i havent seen the manga chapter im looking for it now

well you really cant classify them as base or not getting rid of special ceros takes out like half of my base repritore of moves and i only have 2 special ceros that are relatively the same cept for color and one only has 3 forms a slash a full cero blast and a multi piece barrage (basically full cero blast cept it seperates into sections)

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 09-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #11
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

/Was wrong.

I just bleach wiki'd it Lol. But that makes it haxx. So maybe let's just save that for the release.

Old 09-14-2010, 01:57 PM   #12
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Was wrong.

I just bleach wiki'd it Lol. But that makes it haxx. So maybe let's just save that for the release.
lulz but anyways gran rey isint widely used anyways i dont recall using a single gran rey altho with my memory i might have used 1 or 2

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #13
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
lulz but anyways gran rey isint widely used anyways i dont recall using a single gran rey altho with my memory i might have used 1 or 2
I've seen quite a few people do it.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #14
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
proof? cuz in the anime he wasent i havent seen the manga chapter im looking for it now

well you really cant classify them as base or not getting rid of special ceros takes out like half of my base repritore of moves and i only have 2 special ceros that are relatively the same cept for color and one only has 3 forms a slash a full cero blast and a multi piece barrage (basically full cero blast cept it seperates into sections)
You don't understand that in base, you don't have movers like that. Just your sword, abilities(hierro etc) and physical attacks.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:03 PM   #15
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Gren Rey was used in based
Old 09-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #16
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

That was already discussed :P

Old 09-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You don't understand that in base, you don't have movers like that. Just your sword, abilities(hierro etc) and physical attacks.
soul reapers have their own special kido we have are special ceros higher level soul reapers can use kido stronger then anything arrancar can do in base if you take away special ceros add in the incantation for things like kurohitsugi or however its spelled and release is practically the only way to escape if caught and with no discussed limit to how many kido they use they can use like 3 bakudo and then the incantation powered black box and boom instant death for any arrancar and then adding limits to kido would mean limits to ceros ect and then before ya know it this thing is as limited as the WS

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:25 PM   #18
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

#1 They shouldn't have special Kido.
#2 That is not true
#3 It can easily be avoided by someone not using such a kid that haxx butterfly Aizen used, especially in base
#4 It's not making this limited, it's just common sense to know that stuff.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #19
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
#1 They shouldn't have special Kido.
#2 That is not true
#3 It can easily be avoided by someone not using such a kid that haxx butterfly Aizen used, especially in base
#4 It's not making this limited, it's just common sense to know that stuff.
#1 well they do
#2 isint it? are you telling me
soren sokatsui
hureigeckowhateveritscalledgiantlightningblastthin gy
black coffin
senju koten taiho
and itta kaso = cero i dont think so and thats just listing the higher level hado
#3 sure it can be avoided but theirs no way to stop it
#4 this dosent have to be exactly like it people should be allowed to come up with and use whatever they want as long as they have a good explanation as to how it relates to bleach abilitys and its not overpowered

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 09-14-2010, 02:43 PM   #20
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
#1 well they do
#2 isint it? are you telling me
soren sokatsui
hureigeckowhateveritscalledgiantlightningblastthin gy
black coffin
senju koten taiho
and itta kaso = cero i dont think so and thats just listing the higher level hado
#3 sure it can be avoided but theirs no way to stop it
#4 this dosent have to be exactly like it people should be allowed to come up with and use whatever they want as long as they have a good explanation as to how it relates to bleach abilitys and its not overpowered
Nom you ca break through it, send an attack through it or simply not get caught in it.

That's like saying people should be aloud to have 6 releases as long as it relates to bleach.