Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-14-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Ice Style

Who agrees with me that we need to see some more ice style? I mean the only ones we've seen were Haku's and that guy from the first movie's ice animals. If you agree, feel free to post some ideas or just chat. If you have any ideas for good Ice Style moves, feel free to post them.

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 04-28-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: To revive my old thread that I thought still had some life in it.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Ice Style

i loved Haku
even though everyone thought he was a She
to bad he died soooo early
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I wasn't that fond of Haku either,but I did like his Crystal Ice Mirrors.That move was sweet.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
Kimimaro Kaguya
Special Jonin Candidate

Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kimimaro Kaguya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i was it was gay he died early like that
Kimimaro Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah I want to see more Ice Style Jutsu(s). It had alot of potential that's for sure, plus I like Haku's Characters. I hope they show someone who has Ice Style in the manga in the future. T.T

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Thats what I want to hear,Leaf/Mist.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Common people,lets hear some more opinions/ideas on Ice Style jutsu. I don't want this thread to go to waste.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:08 PM   #8
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

we kinda got more ice style with guren sort of
but i want more earth its so downplayed and water
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Ice Style was really cool. (No pun intended)

I wish we could see it being used more in the manga.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #10
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wasn't the ice style a kekkei genkai? As in a bloodline trait that isn't meant to be attained by someone who has it in their genes?

Also, anyone else agrees on the idea of a giant ice sword technique that summon blizzards and cause frostbites?
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuki Dekiru View Post
Wasn't the ice style a kekkei genkai? As in a bloodline trait that isn't meant to be attained by someone who has it in their genes?

Also, anyone else agrees on the idea of a giant ice sword technique that summon blizzards and cause frostbites?
I am in favor of an Ice Sword.

But only if it's from one of the 7 Mist Swordsmen. I still think they need an arc just for them. I really want to see how strong they all are.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:45 AM   #12
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I agree that an Ice Sword would be sweet,especially if it belonged to one of the Seven Swordsmen(but was then taken by Suigetsu for his own use,because Suigetsu is awesome like that.)

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 09-18-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:47 AM   #13
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuki Dekiru View Post

Not all Ice style was a kekkei genkai. Remember in the first movie there was the guy with the ice animals and the main villain with his Ice Style:Black Dragon Blizzard(awesome move,too bad I hated the guy who used it.)
Old 09-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #14
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like Ice Style :]
Old 09-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #15
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Yeah I want to see more Ice Style Jutsu(s). It had alot of potential that's for sure, plus I like Haku's Characters. I hope they show someone who has Ice Style in the manga in the future. T.T
I would love to see Ice style in manga and the show,hopefully we will soon
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Not all Ice style was a kekkei genkai. Remember in the first movie there was the guy with the ice animals and the main villain with his Ice Style:Black Dragon Blizzard(awesome move,too bad I hated the guy who used it.)
Okay, yeah, but that movie had nothing to do with anything regarding the main story.
Kazuki Dekiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #17
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea...i think it was a kekkei genkai...but its cool though
we should see more people with it

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #18
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Even though the movie is non-cannon, it just proves to us that Ice Style exists mainly in the Land of Snow(the Ninja world's Antarctica), and that users of Ice style rarely go to the mainland.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #19
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

How awesome would it be if Kishimoto introduces a new character soon that has awesome Ice Style Jutsu!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:09 PM   #20
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Let's not let this thread die people! There has to be more people out there that think Ice Style needs to be elaborated on more!