Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:20 PM   #61
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach Fv Rules and Guidelines!!

But we cant have that strong spells. We cant go out side the numbers that are giveing you all know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #62
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Well no dont give them numbers then. Just say Special Kido: blah blah. Why do you need to follow those? There is no rule. I did not make such a rule nor did kazzy or killy.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #63
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Yori did so you all would complain bout kido being over powered. We had Kido become un useable due to all teh complaints.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #64
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why would we complain? That's dumb? Make it a rule Hally-bear!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #65
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Why would we complain? That's dumb? Make it a rule Hally-bear!
Just like me saying we can move hypersonic in base bc byakuya can. Hally complained.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:31 PM   #66
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

I never once complained about him being over powered with his kido. It was gravity and such I complained about. I actually liked his kido. I could counter them. I shall make it a rule that if we use special ceros in our fights you are allowed to use special kido.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #67
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sep do you see a rule saying you cant? No you can use enhacers and if you are speed based its easier. I am more open now. I know ppl are swayed to different sides but I am trying to stay nuetral and help both sides right now. I do not mind the mach speeds as much now. I dont like auto hits
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #68
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

[Is happy with Hally, for putting what I used in this]

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #69
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Sep do you see a rule saying you cant? No you can use enhacers and if you are speed based its easier. I am more open now. I know ppl are swayed to different sides but I am trying to stay nuetral and help both sides right now. I do not mind the mach speeds as much now. I dont like auto hits
Should I post in teh thread you made about compalinging bout it?

Old 09-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #70
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lunar your welcome. I am looking at both sides. I belive that anything can be countered if you think about it. I have been looking into some stuff and decided its not gonna work if one side is upset but if both sides come to a mutual agreement then it works. No one wants to be limited as I already know. Creativity and brains is the key to being great at fv.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #71
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*is always neutral and unbiased even towards the people he hates*

Everything is balanced in the rules. But people take things and unbalance them in combat. So a Vortex Shield is able to counter the power of a Gran Rey. But people have ceros with more power than that. So I sonido more making it spin faster to deflect more. Then I can add ribbons to make it stonger. But originally my Vortex Shield was > a Gran Rey.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #72
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...27#post4051627

here the link wher eu complained hally >.>

Old 09-25-2010, 08:39 PM   #73
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Should I post in teh thread you made about compalinging bout it?
If I did I did that is the past lets not focus on that. We all know I was under alot of pressure. Truth be told I felt like I had to uphold a title or ppl would look down on me. I felt like ppl depended on me and if I failed or lost to Yori it would be all over. I had alot of pressure. Beat Yori your the only one that can etc..... I really thought If I lost ppl would make fun and not look up to me as a leader. But being a leader is not about being the strongest fighter. I may be queen but I am not the best. Being a leader is hard to explain. Something I did not get. I appologize for that.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:41 PM   #74
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
*is always neutral and unbiased even towards the people he hates*

Everything is balanced in the rules. But people take things and unbalance them in combat. So a Vortex Shield is able to counter the power of a Gran Rey. But people have ceros with more power than that. So I sonido more making it spin faster to deflect more. Then I can add ribbons to make it stonger. But originally my Vortex Shield was > a Gran Rey.
Yes this makes sense. You are getting the idea of how advanced sp control works. Nice. I like that. Its similar to my enhanced rotational sheild.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:44 PM   #75
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes this makes sense. You are getting the idea of how advanced sp control works. Nice. I like that. Its similar to my enhanced rotational sheild.
I'm not as incompitent as I make myself seem. This judge thing will be easy.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #76
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Now about speeds. What was the speed things u all focusing on?

Old 09-25-2010, 08:48 PM   #77
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Mach speeds and enhancers.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:49 PM   #78
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

What are we arguing about now?
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #79
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Nothing just discussing stuff which is what this thread is for.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #80
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Explain your ideas and reasoning then