Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #41
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach Fv Rules and Guidelines!!

It is only a guidlinee not a rule. The rule is no auto hits. So speed blitz all you want. Plus you do not have to fight with these specific rules no one is holding a gun to your head saying you must follow hallys rules or die. Just if ppl want to refrain from fighting and have fun guidlines are needed.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:48 PM   #42
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
A vizard from what I have seen is stronger in all traits. But to make it more fair just their speed would be raised. If someone does not have hollowfication and is speed based then all they have is enhancers and can only move Mach 16 tops. It's unbiased then in my opinion.

This makes it easiers to understand...

Vat says: The anime/manga are allowed to cheat. We are not.

I just said final form so what ever that may be. Mach 16 you need enhancers. I would need several where yori may only need 1-2
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #43
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A vizard from what I have seen is stronger in all traits. But to make it more fair just their speed would be raised. If someone does not have hollowfication and is speed based then all they have is enhancers and can only move Mach 16 tops. It's unbiased then in my opinion.

This makes it easiers to understand...

Vat says: The anime/manga are allowed to cheat. We are not.
We cant cheat. Wow then why do you all have Special Ceros.Unlimated SP, and control of elements in base then?? Before you talk about cheating look at your alls abilties

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #44
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

You know what? What is with you people and guidelines?
It's just like in real life with our government, the rules are not hard.
Do not Murder
Do not Rape.
Do not steal.
Do not cause hurt to others.
Etc.

I understand it's a free country but people we have to have some sort of guidelines...I don' like control as much as you do but you know what sometimes it's needed or else the world goes nuts, kay? Kay..

It's the same here with FV, the guidelines are differerent but still...I like being free but I don't want havoc...
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #45
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sep honestly if you are not going to help out please stop. This is to help both sides. ppl like crazy ceros. ppl like mach speeds. These are just guidlinees and are not perfected so feel free to give advice rather then complain. Thank you.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:00 PM   #46
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
You know what? What is with you people and guidelines?
It's just like in real life with our government, the rules are not hard.
Do not Murder
Do not Rape.
Do not steal.
Do not cause hurt to others.
Etc.

I understand it's a free country but people we have to have some sort of guidelines...I don' like control as much as you do but you know what sometimes it's needed or else the world goes nuts, kay? Kay..

It's the same here with FV, the guidelines are differerent but still...I like being free but I don't want havoc...

exactly. Really all these guidlinees do is keep things from getting out of hand. They do not limit abilitys and such they just basically are made to help ppl understand the only real rule which is no gming. Such an easy rule to follow if you think about it.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #47
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Sep honestly if you are not going to help out please stop. This is to help both sides. ppl like crazy ceros. ppl like mach speeds. These are just guidlinees and are not perfected so feel free to give advice rather then complain. Thank you.
Im trying to help hally. he just said they can cheat but we cant. i just proved him wrong. by proveing him wrogn. i showed a hole in his non sense. this means if u can plug up this so called hole u can stop arguements about it. But there is a problem a big problem with this. SRs do not get Speed Boost With Bankai only Ichago does bc thats and abiltiy of his bankai.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #48
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just said final form so what ever that may be. Mach 16 you need enhancers. I would need several where yori may only need 1-2
That makes sense. A person who is speed oriented would need less enhancers than a person who isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
We cant cheat. Wow then why do you all have Special Ceros.Unlimated SP, and control of elements in base then?? Before you talk about cheating look at your alls abilties
How often have you fought with Vat about that? Not at all? Rarely? Special ceros have become a part of BFV like it or not. They can be done and a person can counter them regardless of what they do. Now if they moved at Mach 20 while a person can only move at a rate of Mach 13 then how will they counter it? See what I mean? Speed is the only real problem from my standpoint.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #49
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
Do not Rape.
That's illegal?
Oh.
Oh, crap.
Oh, CRAP!
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:05 PM   #50
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Yes..Mystic it's against the Law...
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #51
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Im trying to help hally. he just said they can cheat but we cant. i just proved him wrong. by proveing him wrogn. i showed a hole in his non sense. this means if u can plug up this so called hole u can stop arguements about it. But there is a problem a big problem with this. SRs do not get Speed Boost With Bankai only Ichago does bc thats and abiltiy of his bankai.
But the only cheating is makeing auto hits and such. Using our imaginations to create cool ceros and such make this fun. Lighten up just a little bit.
Quote:
That makes sense. A person who is speed oriented would need less enhancers than a person who isn't.

How often have you fought with Vat about that? Not at all? Rarely? Special ceros have become a part of BFV like it or not. They can be done and a person can counter them regardless of what they do. Now if they moved at Mach 20 while a person can only move at a rate of Mach 13 then how will they counter it? See what I mean? Speed is the only real problem from my standpoint.
Yes that is why when I countered Yari I made sure i had ehnacers which was my sub cero and something else.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #52
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I dont fight vat bc of his abilities. I have pointed out the power sczle tiped in Arrancar favor. Each class is not even at all and we all know that. And it needs to be changed. But if we try to change it Arrancars calls foul and argues about it so the SRs stay weaker as arrancar stay stonger.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #53
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But the only cheating is makeing auto hits and such. Using our imaginations to create cool ceros and such make this fun. Lighten up just a little bit.

Yes that is why when I countered Yari I made sure i had ehnacers which was my sub cero and something else.
Srs are stuck in base as you throw block busting Special ceros at us.Arrancar>>>>>>SRs in this FV

Old 09-25-2010, 08:10 PM   #54
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Srs are stuck in base as you throw block busting Special ceros at us.Arrancar>>>>>>SRs in this FV
Nope not nessisarily. Bacon and Kyo could pwn as reapers. They can create custom kido or energy moves and such which I think should be allowed if we can customize ceros and such.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:12 PM   #55
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope not nessisarily. Bacon and Kyo could pwn as reapers. They can create custom kido or energy moves and such which I think should be allowed if we can customize ceros and such.
But we have limits on kido. So our kidos get loled at pretty much bc we have "Guidelines"

Old 09-25-2010, 08:13 PM   #56
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I dont fight vat bc of his abilities. I have pointed out the power sczle tiped in Arrancar favor. Each class is not even at all and we all know that. And it needs to be changed. But if we try to change it Arrancars calls foul and argues about it so the SRs stay weaker as arrancar stay stonger.
Quote:
Vat's abilities are hax which is why we are making the speed chart. To bring him back to our level.

Custom Kido.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #57
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Vat's abilities are hax which is why we are making the speed chart. To bring him back to our level.

Custom Kido.
We cant make them as hax as your special cero though, bc they have to stay with in limits you know.

Old 09-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #58
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But we have limits on kido. So our kidos get loled at pretty much bc we have "Guidelines"

We have guidliness too but can use out imagination. I belive you should create your own Kido. That was how it used to be. It makes things more creative and fun. Come up with defences. Have your shikai/bankai allow you to create an armour or defence around your body. Bacon did. Kyo could control all sorts of energy based moves. Yet no one called them gming or hax. Infact Kazumi really liked fighting Kyo. Bacon is just creative in that sense. Ask bacon to help you guys out with creating defences and such. He may be an espada but he will help you out with advice and such.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:16 PM   #59
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We cant make them as hax as your special cero though, bc they have to stay with in limits you know.
Yeah I do. But you can counter them fine if you think about it. From what I know Yori has no issues.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 08:18 PM   #60
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Special Kido: Dome of Reflection: A dome of rotational sp created with the ability to create custom kido due to my advanced control of sp. It is a dome that forms around me 20 feet leaving me in the center and can deflect attacks away etc.....
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.