Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 09-25-2010, 06:30 PM   #21
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Bleach Fv Rules and Guidelines!!

This is nice.
MysticGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:32 PM   #22
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Mach 15 should be max in bankai. Then it goes up in sets of 5 causing a little less confusion. Mach 16 would be tops tops for mask or enhancers. Mach 17 with both. Then to bring Vat down to our level. Mach 15 would be his tops with the same rules to raise his speed.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #23
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Thank you!! I dont think I limited anyone so everyone should be happy. I know I do not like mach speeds but getting rid of them would cause chaos so as long as they are used in a way that does not auto hit an opponent meaning ppl who are defence, power or balanced characters will not just be auto hit it is coolz.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:34 PM   #24
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MysticGoten is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Mach 15 should be max in bankai. Then it goes up in sets of 5 causing a little less confusion. Mach 16 would be tops tops for mask or enhancers. Mach 17 with both. Then to bring Vat down to our level. Mach 15 would be his tops with the same rules to raise his speed.
1) Don't type in black. It's hard to read, and it hurts my eyes.
2) It's ridiculous to bring science and 'Mach's into Bleach at all. It's not something that Science and logic is supposed to mesh with. It's kind of werid...Just be fast.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Yes this is true but I think Yori and vatty would be angry if limits were put on we should see what they have to say as well. That being said if they do not limit themselves with that ppl sp control based can used enhancers without running out of sp since they would have a generally high level of sp. I think anything above mach 15 should be used with enhancers. People not speed based would have to keep there distance and use several enhancers.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:41 PM   #26
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGoten View Post
2) It's ridiculous to bring science and 'Mach's into Bleach at all. It's not something that Science and logic is supposed to mesh with. It's kind of werid...Just be fast.

Yea but then again this is for everyone. Just remeber you CAN counter mach speeds. You have to be allowed to react but there are certain ways of doing it if you want to know how pm me I have come up with some great ways to. Keep up, slow the attacks down, and give more reaction time without haxing or manipulating time.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:41 PM   #27
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
Thank you!! I dont think I limited anyone so everyone should be happy. I know I do not like mach speeds but getting rid of them would cause chaos so as long as they are used in a way that does not auto hit an opponent meaning ppl who are defence, power or balanced characters will not just be auto hit it is coolz.
I just think Vat should be brought back down. He moves faster than all of us and he doesn't use enhancers. It's hax.
Quote:
Black is my color.

It makes things easier to understand.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #28
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

True at least I belive Yori used enhancers. I know he went mach 13.5 without or was it with well no matter I belive he has moves that go higher with enhancers. Heat being an enhancer for him.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #29
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Black is my color.

It makes things easier to understand.
A) IT BURNS

2) Ah! So Mach 5<Hyper-Super-Ultra-Sonic Speed is easier to understand than..."I'm fast"...
EDIT: Oh, sorry. "13.5"

Last edited by MysticGoten; 09-25-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:49 PM   #30
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright so then if speed based ppl need enhancers after mach 15.... what about ppl none speed based. They would need more enhancers and need to fight distance correct?
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #31
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Alright so then if speed based ppl need enhancers after mach 15.... what about ppl none speed based. They would need more enhancers and need to fight distance correct?
Mach 15= Everyone in bankai/second release
Mach 16= Vizard mask or enhancers
Mach 17= Vizard mask and enhancers
Enhancers= Everyone regardless of who they are and what their abilities are. But it has to work with their abilities.

But I think I want to make something more whole for everyone to understand. Like what goes up or down with your speed. Or what goes up or down with strength. Get it?

But these are my ideas. Tell me what you think.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 07:12 PM   #32
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Why think about things this deeply? It's unnecessary.
And it ruins part of what Bleach is.
Fantasy.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #33
Devroux

Awards Showcase

It makes it comprehendable and keeps over-hax out of the game.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #34
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mach 15= Everyone in bankai/second release
Mach 16= Vizard mask or enhancers
Mach 17= Vizard mask and enhancers
Enhancers= Everyone regardless of who they are and what their abilities are. But it has to work with their abilities.

But I think I want to make something more whole for everyone to understand. Like what goes up or down with your speed. Or what goes up or down with strength. Get it?

But these are my ideas. Tell me what you think.
I like this actually.
Quote:
Why think about things this deeply? It's unnecessary.
And it ruins part of what Bleach is.
Fantasy.
I know it is but ppl like Yori who are important belive it or not in fv (cause he is the villan) will quit. This is an attempt to make everyone happy to a point. If this thing is gonna be fixed an agreement must be made from both sides. If this makes sense.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #35
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like this actually.
Thank you. Thank you. I've thought about it several times before.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 07:24 PM   #36
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea I think it makes sense and will still alow ppl to speed blitz and such. But ppl need to then reallly thing about enhancers and such. Like if your main ability is lightning sp lightning can be used as a good enhnacer. Heat and other things work too.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:34 PM   #37
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O.o one thing. An espada's 2nd release is basically = to a vizard.
Also what if someone does not have vizard and is speed based?? These just need to be fixxed a bit I think.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:37 PM   #38
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

You all have nothing to back it up. As proven by Dio, Viazrd Bankai Ichago can move at 277 mach speed

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #39
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yea I think it makes sense and will still alow ppl to speed blitz and such. But ppl need to then reallly thing about enhancers and such. Like if your main ability is lightning sp lightning can be used as a good enhnacer. Heat and other things work too.
Quote:
O.o one thing. An espada's 2nd release is basically = to a vizard.
Also what if someone does not have vizard and is speed based?? These just need to be fixxed a bit I think.
A vizard from what I have seen is stronger in all traits. But to make it more fair just their speed would be raised. If someone does not have hollowfication and is speed based then all they have is enhancers and can only move Mach 16 tops. It's unbiased then in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You all have nothing to back it up. As proven by Dio, Viazrd Bankai Ichago can move at 277 mach speed
This makes it easiers to understand...

Vat says: The anime/manga are allowed to cheat. We are not.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 09-25-2010, 07:46 PM   #40
MysticGoten
Special Jonin Candidate

Proven?
...So in the manga, someone says he can move at how many Mach?
Bullcrap.