Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #81
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Big Wager: Tobi's True Identity Contest.

Thats why I added the quotations.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:28 AM   #82
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Thats why I added the quotations.
So then what proves Tobi is _____?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #83
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'd mainly say backstory. He's been claiming to be Madara for the better part of 150 chapters, and people still question it.

Once Kishi throws some insight into the life and lies of Tobi, we'll close the topic and pick the winner. Sound about right?
Old 10-19-2010, 12:58 AM   #84
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I'd mainly say backstory. He's been claiming to be Madara for the better part of 150 chapters, and people still question it.

Once Kishi throws some insight into the life and lies of Tobi, we'll close the topic and pick the winner. Sound about right?

So perhaps a flashback that shows how person x became "Tobi"?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:01 AM   #85
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah I'd go for that. We havent really seen what prompted "Madara" to don the mask.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #86
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

What if Madara/Tobi isn't even any one we know about. And it happens to be some random guy we never notice but has all ways been their

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:20 PM   #87
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!

TOBI is OBITO

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #88
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

HiddenRoar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
Spoiler:
I think Tobi is Obito they have the same hair and many more things alike i put it on youtube all my facts
Good thing we all know which video your talking about, huh. It sure helps that you provided a link! Oh wait, you didn't.

Tobi is Madara.

And as for that Madara was in ANBU comment, proof? Just because a ninja wears a mask, doesn't mean he's in ANBU. Nowhere in the manga did it say that Madara was part of ANBU.
HiddenRoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 09:20 AM   #89
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i say Madara is Izuna. i have made a few posts dont feel like reposting or lookin for them so ill keep it basic.

Izuna was said to have died in battle, but no one knows where an no body has been said to have been recovered or burried. he was equal in chakra an power an knowledge of the sharringan.

they way i see it is he came upon the battle between Madara an the first afterwards. took out the eyes, collected blood from the first ( could be on madara's weapon or his fists where ever ). he could have even used izangi to gain all insight of the battle from the eyes thus shadowing one of em. ( wag )

his hatred for the leaf an his own clan could stem from finding his brother dead. that would be why he wanted to wipe out his clan for betraying their leader Madara. and the leaf because the first hokage beat / killed his brother.

also another possibility is Izuna came upon Madara beaten an dying. Madara uses Izangi to exchange bodies w/ his brother. and the above reasons than transfer over. Madara blames the first for making him take over his brother's body ,and his clan for not backing him up and forcing him to take his brother's body to save himself.

i am more for Izuna is Madara though.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 PM   #90
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
i say Madara is Izuna. i have made a few posts dont feel like reposting or lookin for them so ill keep it basic.

Izuna was said to have died in battle, but no one knows where an no body has been said to have been recovered or burried. he was equal in chakra an power an knowledge of the sharringan.

they way i see it is he came upon the battle between Madara an the first afterwards. took out the eyes, collected blood from the first ( could be on madara's weapon or his fists where ever ). he could have even used izangi to gain all insight of the battle from the eyes thus shadowing one of em. ( wag )

his hatred for the leaf an his own clan could stem from finding his brother dead. that would be why he wanted to wipe out his clan for betraying their leader Madara. and the leaf because the first hokage beat / killed his brother.

also another possibility is Izuna came upon Madara beaten an dying. Madara uses Izangi to exchange bodies w/ his brother. and the above reasons than transfer over. Madara blames the first for making him take over his brother's body ,and his clan for not backing him up and forcing him to take his brother's body to save himself.

They already showed Izuna's body in the casket with wrappings over the holes in his head.
Izanagi doesn't work like a vcr. Even if he did use it, he would be left with only one eye.

To make it short, Izuna died before Madara fought against the 1st which makes your argument a mp.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #91
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Izuna was said to have died in battle, but no one knows where an no body has been said to have been recovered or burried. he was equal in chakra an power an knowledge of the sharringan. He was shown dead, he was burred. Konaha crumbled the uchiha clan place is sealed off. His body is gone.

they way i see it is he came upon the battle between Madara an the first afterwards. took out the eyes, collected blood from the first ( could be on madara's weapon or his fists where ever ). he could have even used izangi to gain all insight of the battle from the eyes thus shadowing one of em. ( wag ) So your saying Madara died at the fight, took the living 1st Hokage's blood and such, and used a Jutsu he didn't have? Brilliant. :/ Oh and him being dead at this time doesn't come into consideration I see.

his hatred for the leaf an his own clan could stem from finding his brother dead. that would be why he wanted to wipe out his clan for betraying their leader Madara. and the leaf because the first hokage beat / killed his brother. Izuna is dead at this time

also another possibility is Izuna came upon Madara beaten an dying. Madara uses Izangi to exchange bodies w/ his brother. and the above reasons than transfer over. Madara blames the first for making him take over his brother's body ,and his clan for not backing him up and forcing him to take his brother's body to save himself. what the 1st hokage fight. If so why in the word will the 1st hokage let Izuna take his body and then take all of his power. Oh and he is dead at this time

green.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #92
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenRoar View Post
They already showed Izuna's body in the casket with wrappings over the holes in his head.
Izanagi doesn't work like a vcr. Even if he did use it, he would be left with only one eye.

To make it short, Izuna died before Madara fought against the 1st which makes your argument a mp.
when did they show this? i dont remember him being shown dead tbh.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
Phariah824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:27 PM   #93
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
when did they show this? i dont remember him being shown dead tbh.
Vol. 43 Ch.399 The Beginning of Everything Page 5 Lower right panel (Madara's version)

Itachi's version shows Madara in a more villainous light (There's no body, but Itachi claims that Madara took the eyes forcefully so it's up to your interpretation :\)
Old 11-05-2010, 08:46 AM   #94
DeemonFox
Genin

DeemonFox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know who he is but wouldn't it be crazy if the last coffin that made tobi uneasy was in fact the real madara? how can anyone not have doubts about madara? The only thing we know for sure is that he lied to sasuke. maybe he's an uzumaki...that explains why he was able to survive for so long.

Last edited by DeemonFox; 11-05-2010 at 01:56 PM.
DeemonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:46 AM   #95
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Can I repost my Theory on Kagami being Tobi cause I missed ALOT of points.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #96
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
What if Madara/Tobi isn't even any one we know about. And it happens to be some random guy we never notice but has all ways been their
Ebizu sensei your time has come!!!!

madara=ebizu

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #97
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, I'm staying out of this one

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:12 PM   #98
HiddenRoar
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Can I repost my Theory on Kagami being Tobi cause I missed ALOT of points.
I bet the Uchiha and the Akimichi were just add ons to make the Kinkaku force seem more elite.

Opinion, btw. Nothing is stopping you from reposting.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:51 AM   #99
SageKyuubi
Genin

SageKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i believe Tobi is indeed Madara no question.... but what been bothering me is the "myth" about the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and why Madara so far has not shown his EMS

the reason i say myth about the EMS is because so far theres been no solid proof that such a thing exist in naruverse (at least until Sasuke's bandages are removed)

so i think the theory of the EMS might have been a little exaggerated or misunderstood
SageKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #100
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageKyuubi View Post
i believe Tobi is indeed Madara no question.... but what been bothering me is the "myth" about the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan and why Madara so far has not shown his EMS

the reason i say myth about the EMS is because so far theres been no solid proof that such a thing exist in naruverse (at least until Sasuke's bandages are removed)

so i think the theory of the EMS might have been a little exaggerated or misunderstood

Well.....there's nothing to disprove that perception. Good thinking. Rep up.
^red.
You may want to respell that.

Sorry Kalmeast...........it's just too funny to let die.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tobi is madara, tobi revealed izuna, who is tobi