Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-12-2010, 12:59 PM   #61
GwynethUchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!GwynethUchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Big Wager: Tobi's True Identity Contest.

Spoiler:
I think Tobi is Obito they have the same hair and many more things alike i put it on youtube all my facts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So many days of boredom, so many shows I love...but what's the point...they will all end soon...so I can never be at peace!
GwynethUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:50 PM   #62
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think that Tobi = Madara, but Madara is sharing a body with either obito or shisui uchiha. I say he's sharing a body because of 3 reasons.
1. we've seen 2 dramatically different personalities from Tobi

2. In Tobi's fight with Konan one side of his face was shaded (like Zetsu).

3. He's hiding his face for some reason

The reason I think Obito or Shisui is because it seems that Tobi may be able to control ppl with his sharingan. (Yahiko to form Akatski and Nagato to carry out his plans). We've seen the eye of Obito and Shisui have this same power.

Obito's eye is held by Kakashi who used this technique in his fight with Zabuza.

Shisui's eye was held by Danzo who used this technique in the meeting of the Kages.

Last edited by EvL j3st3r; 01-28-2011 at 08:31 PM.
EvL j3st3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:57 PM   #63
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvL j3st3r View Post
I think that Tobi = Madara, but Madara is sharing a body with either obito or shisui uchiha. I say he's sharing a body because of 2 reasons.
1. we've seen 2 dramatically different personalities from Tobi

2. In Tobi's fight with Konan one side of his face was shaded (like Zetsu).

The reason I think Obito or Shisui is because it seems that Tobi may be able to control ppl with his sharingan. (Yahiko to form Akatski and Nagato to carry out his plans). We've seen the eye of Obito and Shisui have this same power.

Obito's eye is held by Kakashi who used this technique in his fight with Zabuza.

Shisui's eye was held by Danzo who used this teqnique in the meeting of the Kages.
When did Kakashi use his Sharingan to control Zabuza. I don't recall that ever happening.
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #64
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
When did Kakashi use his Sharingan to control Zabuza. I don't recall that ever happening.
Kakashi willed zabuza to make certain hand signs and use certain jutsu while kakashi performed the exact same things simultaniously. He done it to psych Zabuza out by making him think he could see the future.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #65
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Kakashi willed zabuza to make certain hand signs and use certain jutsu while kakashi performed the exact same things simultaniously. He done it to psych Zabuza out by making him think he could see the future.
He didn't, Kakashi is just fast had has the basic I-can-see-your-moves-has-you-make-them-but-a-bit-faster-before-you-do-them

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #66
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GwynethUchiha View Post
Spoiler:
I think Tobi is Obito they have the same hair and many more things alike i put it on youtube all my facts
for real? Or is this a total lolzwut post?

Old 10-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #67
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What the hell why not somebody new. I think tobi is the sage of the 6 paths.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #68
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
What the hell why not somebody new. I think tobi is the sage of the 6 paths.
Rikudo? Thing about that again

Old 10-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #69
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
He didn't, Kakashi is just fast had has the basic I-can-see-your-moves-has-you-make-them-but-a-bit-faster-before-you-do-them
I don't think it's against the forum rules for me to post where it is in the manga. if it is I apoligize. look at ch. 26 pg.15 of the manga. I percieve it as kakashi is having zabuza perform the hand seals he wants him too without zabuza knowing it (in 1st battle, this is actually Zabuza explaining in the second battle.)
Old 10-18-2010, 04:52 PM   #70
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I don't think it's against the forum rules for me to post where it is in the manga. if it is I apoligize. look at ch. 26 pg.15 of the manga. I percieve it as kakashi is having zabuza perform the hand seals he wants him too without zabuza knowing it (in 1st battle, this is actually Zabuza explaining in the second battle.)
No, that was to actually show that the Sharingan can copy an opponent's jutsu, which Kakashi did. He made him think he could see the future by performing the same hand signs at a fast rate.
Old 10-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #71
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, that was to actually show that the Sharingan can copy an opponent's jutsu, which Kakashi did. He made him think he could see the future by performing the same hand signs at a fast rate.
Actually, Kakashi used the Sharingan to suggest actions to Zabuza, making him think he was thinking of them himself, that was how Kakashi was able to say the exact same thing as Zabuza at the same time. Zabuza called it the Sharingan's "Hypnotic eye" and this enabled Kakashi to make it seem like he could see the future.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #72
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Actually, Kakashi used the Sharingan to suggest actions to Zabuza, making him think he was thinking of them himself, that was how Kakashi was able to say the exact same thing as Zabuza at the same time. Zabuza called it the Sharingan's "Hypnotic eye" and this enabled Kakashi to make it seem like he could see the future.
Thank you!!!!!! well said. that's what I was getting at.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #73
yondaime
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Wow! You just made me feel dumb. xD Anyways, my apologies to EvL, but I still think he didn't control Zabuza.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #74
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Wow! You just made me feel dumb. xD Anyways, my apologies to EvL, but I still think he didn't control Zabuza.
agree. maybe control is a strong word. but strongly suggested without words or body language. maybe that's the same thing Danzo did with shisui's eye. either way, I think i can still stand by my Tobi theory.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:42 PM   #75
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

So when do we know for sure who Tobi really is? What's the smoking gun?

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:56 PM   #76
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

When he takes off his mask and says "hai guys its me"
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:06 AM   #77
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
When he takes off his mask and says "hai guys its me"

Well we've pretty much seen a good portion of his face already.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:07 AM   #78
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Im not convinced.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #79
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

It's frickin' Udon, you idiots. Obvious.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:12 AM   #80
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Im not convinced.

My point exactly. The rest of his face isn't going to explain who Tobi is.

...At least in my case.

Tags
tobi is madara, tobi revealed izuna, who is tobi