Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 08-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #661
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Big Wager: Tobi's True Identity Contest.

I am voting that he will be Nawaki just to be different!

See theory:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118834
SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #662
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Bwah. I want to post my theory on these wager posts. I'm sorry, it IS me, Obito.

Unless Obito is Zetsu, then Tobi is Kagami.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:13 PM   #663
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is Madara's (long-lost) son who failed to ever develop his own sharingan.

He always stood in his father's shadows and thus grew very angry. He idolized his father of course and after the Hidden Leaf banished Madara, he resented them. As a failure of the Uchihas, he was considered a "nobody."

As for also all the research on the first hokage and Zetsu arms, I think Madara wanted to try and make Tobi a strong warrior. It's possible Tobi was deformed or badly injured and thus given a Zetsu arm as a prosthetic.

I imagine he must have some facial marking (a scar or those lines like Itachi) that denotes him to be Mardara's son. Or maybe he wore the mask to hide his appearance to madara (after Madara was banished, people would've imprisoned him) and he just likes to still wear it.

The reason he knows about Madara's plans, can wield his war fan, and could control the fox is because he is his son and they did talk about certain things. He knows certain skills from his dad.

When he says "Tobi is a good boy" he refers to being Madara's son.

Is this cliche? Yes, but I still think it makes sense
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 06:34 PM   #664
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The family tree of tobi is one of the following

Izuna - (Possible others, maybe none) - (Father [figure] of Obito) - Obito

Izuna - ('') - Kagami

??? - Rin

If one of the bottom two, Obito was rescued and became zetsu. would explain the half a body, parasitic relationship, and lack of an actual left eye.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #665
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Unsticking this by tomorrow

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #666
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

We may not know his identity by then if it hasn't been revealed.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #667
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yeah we might have to wait until chapter 600

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #668
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I am not thinking that we will know in a few hours of who Tobi might be. But we will see.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #669
janjanpao
Freshmen Academy Student

janjanpao is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
So Its Finally revealed that tobi is obito... Somehow Its Hard To Believe because Tobi Fought The yondaime and controlled the jinchuriki While Obito Cannot even defeat might guy or maybe he did after some time but still...
janjanpao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tobi is madara, tobi revealed izuna, who is tobi