Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-30-2010, 07:46 PM   #41
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Big Wager: Tobi's True Identity Contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monkey Sage View Post
i love this forum i watch my episodes and read my manga just to know and read all the speculation on this tobi and madara thing

just for the sake of arguement lets say tobi is obito think about it how did kakashi get his ems if orbito gave him an eye wouldnt that mean for kakashi to get ems wouldnt obito have to get it first and if its not obito he has something to do with the whole madara thing or is at least involed in some way

please if im wrong let me know
Kakashi has MS, he said that everyone he loved died. So maybe thats how he got his MS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 10-01-2010 at 05:43 PM.
zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 05:38 PM   #42
The Monkey Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

The Monkey Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just find that kakashi's sharigan is almost the oppsite of tobi i just think there is some sort of connection to madara and obito look at tobi's name its very similar to obito dont yeah think
The Monkey Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #43
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
So we see at least 3 new Tobi = X topics a day. It's the biggest mystery in the Narutoverse.

So here's the deal. Post your final predictions about Tobi's identity here, in each of your posts. Not just "Tobi is Obito lolduh". Nope, I want a detailed explanation with things to back up your theory.

If you've made a topic about it, copy and paste your post to here if need be.

But eventually, we'll be able to check this topic, and decide "WHO WAS REALLY RIGHT". Perhaps the person who convinces the most people with their Madara identity, might even get a Custom Title along the lines of "Knew Madara When You Didnt" or something less corny.
Spoiler:
Kagami Uchiha is who I believe is behind the Mask.
For those not knowing he was a member of Tobirama's Team in his Final Moments.
My Explanation:
Simple when looking at Hiruzen's Generation and what happened to his Team.
Hiruzen became Hokage.
Hotaru and Koharu became Advisors for him.
Danzo Found Root.
Torifu - ???
Kagami - ???

My Point is that I just cannot see this as Coincidence that the 1st 4 were strongly involved in the Plot development by being webbed into the Uchiha Massacre.

Meaning:
That Generation is responsible for what is happening and the current one has to dish it out.
Also see a Similarity between then and now?
An Uchiha going Rogue.
And how he know Madara?
He lived when Tobirama was.
VERY highly likely he knows the Story.

Also we all know how much Kishi is into the Uchiha's.
A Uchiha we know nothing about is something that is hard to believe when it comes to him.

Besides this could be just me but if I look at him and Imagine the Mask one it fits but oh well.

My last point is his name.
Kagami meaning Mirror which are strongly involved with the Uchiha.
Mangekyo means Mirror of ten thousand Flowers or Susanoo's Yata Mirror.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.

Last edited by Vivi; 10-02-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:43 PM   #44
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

He also has the same hair as Shisui. Coincidence? Prolly.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #45
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

LAWL!

/inb4 Udon

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:13 AM   #46
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know if anyone here is familiar with the Future Sasuke theory, but it originated on the Moviecodec Lounge Forums....basically Tobi is Sasuke from the future, who warps back through time to change history, warps all through time, killed the Uchiha clan so Sasuke could suffer and gain power, basically responsible for pretty much everything significant in Ninja history, all to become the new rikudo sage, even greater, and he is basically 'cultivating' the current Sasuke to gain hate and power so he can use him (self lol) to his advantage, so its 2 Sasukes fighting the ninja world
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:31 AM   #47
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
i dont know if anyone here is familiar with the Future Sasuke theory, but it originated on the Moviecodec Lounge Forums....basically Tobi is Sasuke from the future, who warps back through time to change history, warps all through time, killed the Uchiha clan so Sasuke could suffer and gain power, basically responsible for pretty much everything significant in Ninja history, all to become the new rikudo sage, even greater, and he is basically 'cultivating' the current Sasuke to gain hate and power so he can use him (self lol) to his advantage, so its 2 Sasukes fighting the ninja world
That's original... I never thought of that but okay. Why would someone think of something like that? It's kind of confusing...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:47 AM   #48
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
That's original... I never thought of that but okay. Why would someone think of something like that? It's kind of confusing...
i technically did not birth this theory, although i added alot of depth to it a few months back; although it has alot of unique backstory and is overall alot more in depth than where it got its initial inspiration from, it was originally inspired by Future Trunks from DBZ, although with its own unique twist and in depth backstory, and it makes sense when you think about it. what i gave was just the basic premise, i could go on and on about how 'Future Sasuke' is behind the plot of Naruto and is 'cultivating' current Sasuke to fight for him (in whatever way, shape, or form is best for Tobi)
Old 10-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #49
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Doesn't make sense to me anyway. If Tobi is Sasuke from the future and desires the Nine Tails surely he could warp back in time to when Naruto was a toddler and kidnap him since he was always alone and lonely?
Old 10-05-2010, 04:41 PM   #50
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirr View Post
Doesn't make sense to me anyway. If Tobi is Sasuke from the future and desires the Nine Tails surely he could warp back in time to when Naruto was a toddler and kidnap him since he was always alone and lonely?
Future Sasuke is also cultivating current Sasuke so he can grow hate and power to help him, and for Sasuke to develop, Naruto's development is also essential, and he did not need the kyubi then anyways, Sasuke's development is more important

Future Sasuke is behind everything significant, and is a long term planner per say
Old 10-06-2010, 01:04 AM   #51
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Future Sasuke is also cultivating current Sasuke so he can grow hate and power to help him, and for Sasuke to develop, Naruto's development is also essential, and he did not need the kyubi then anyways, Sasuke's development is more important

Future Sasuke is behind everything significant, and is a long term planner per say
Actually thinking about it again I suppose keeping the nine tails in Naruto could be benificial to young Sasuke to create rivalry, but I don't know.... Sasuke seemed to grow more powerful when Naruto wasnt around (Shippuden time Skip). Also can't see future Sasuke acting goofy and hilarious like Tobi used to be lol.
Old 10-06-2010, 08:37 PM   #52
The Monkey Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

The Monkey Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i couldnt really see that happening because by going back in time and doing this also change future sauske makeing him a living paradox besides why choose this time wouldnt it make more sense to go to a time where he would have less of a competition and y kill his family if he grew up knowing his family wouldnt he love them and if he did wouldnt he have turned out a better person due to his brother constent love for him i just dont see him turning out to be old sauske tho a good idea a possible one maybe not
The Monkey Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 09:12 AM   #53
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monkey Sage View Post
i just find that kakashi's sharigan is almost the oppsite of tobi i just think there is some sort of connection to madara and obito look at tobi's name its very similar to obito dont yeah think

You know, we never knew if Obito had a brother or sister...
Some Uchiha that is older than him, had a grudge against the Leaf...

Actually! Thats seems plausible!
Not saying their wont be holes.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #54
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So is "THE BIG WAGER" over and decided or what?
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #55
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Tobi is Kakashi....that is all >.>

Thay both have sharingan and they both wear a mask, OMG it MUST be true!

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #56
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Tobi is Kakashi....that is all >.>

Thay both have sharingan and they both wear a mask, OMG it MUST be true!
OMFG! You are soooooo right.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:16 AM   #57
Demonfire_Ninja
Genin

Demonfire_Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Right, now I know Tobi's True Identity, I got some information from the manga's creator himself and the true answer is...........
Spoiler:
Your Mom!!!!!
LOL XD, jk, oh don't get mad if anyone actually believed the stuff outside my spoiler post then their delerious, information from the manga's creator IN JAPAN on an american Naruto website bah keep dreaming

Favourite Character: Itachi
Quote:
"Death, sickness, poverty, tyranny, and countless other miseries stalk the land. If this is the handywork of divine beings , then they are to be rebelled against and overthrown, not given obeisance, obedience, and reverence."

I like to randomly kill people for no reason.
My Arch-Nemesis - Rasen_Chidori (He is also my brother)

Demonfire_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:19 AM   #58
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It's official, you're a complete tool >.>

xP

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:00 AM   #59
Demonfire_Ninja
Genin

Demonfire_Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
It's official, you're a complete tool >.>

xP
Quiet you LOL XD
..............Ass

Favourite Character: Itachi
Quote:
"Death, sickness, poverty, tyranny, and countless other miseries stalk the land. If this is the handywork of divine beings , then they are to be rebelled against and overthrown, not given obeisance, obedience, and reverence."

I like to randomly kill people for no reason.
My Arch-Nemesis - Rasen_Chidori (He is also my brother)

Demonfire_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:55 PM   #60
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Madara is Madara, but Tobi is Naruto. why? Because they both wear orange, both have a spiral, both acted stupid.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tobi is madara, tobi revealed izuna, who is tobi