Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #21
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Big Wager: Madara's True Identity Contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post
No, he's not. No, you're not.

He's anyone BUT Madara, and you're being an ass.
It would be the biggest PNJ ever if he isn't Madara.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #22
9 Tail Sage
Ninja Academy Student

9 Tail Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well, with Madara's face revealed.. he really was Madara. Bummer he wasted his eye but now he gets the Rinnengan.

....../\/\/\/\/\/\
.....Xlllll[<@ ]lllllX
(@
[ʘ] [ʘ]@)
......\ == . . ==/
.......\ -v--v- /
........\_____/

Proud to say I made this by myself.
If I find anywhere else I'll know you took it from me.
9 Tail Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:39 PM   #23
I am Pain
Freshmen Academy Student

I am Pain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Lightbulb Re: The Big Wager: Madara's True Identity Contest.

Madara Uchiha is Madara Uchiha. He is NOT Obito for 2 reasons.
1. Obito died
Spoiler:
Madara had two sharingans. Well before he used Izangi in Magnga chapter 510.

Oh and another reason he's Madara Uchiha... He said he's Madara Uchiha. Its not a big secret
I am Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #24
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Pain View Post
Madara Uchiha is Madara Uchiha. He is NOT Obito for 2 reasons.
1. Obito died
Spoiler:
Madara had two sharingans. Well before he used Izangi in Magnga chapter 510.

Oh and another reason he's Madara Uchiha... He said he's Madara Uchiha. Its not a big secret
(FWY before anyone bashes me: Tobi is Madara)

2. That was a failure Izangi. There is no proof that said he lost an eye
3. He could of lied Even so he's still Madara, regardless

Last edited by zerosameri; 09-24-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-19-2010, 07:15 AM   #25
geogreymon123
Special Jonin Candidate

geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.geogreymon123 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well i have about as many choices as i want.
Im not going to write like an entire page >.>
IF Mandara is Mandra

-Knows a lot about the past

-Knows every bit of the Sharigan

-has a whole lot of Sharigans

If OBITO:
This has be stated a lot of times.

-His hair
-If a person gives somebody his Sharigan the Sharigan he gives him Cant effect the True user.
- Theres a reason why we saw Kakashi Gaiden >.>

So really I would bet money on Mandara

Just saying Geo.
Its Back!
geogreymon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 11:43 AM   #26
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by geogreymon123 View Post
Well i have about as many choices as i want.
Im not going to write like an entire page >.>
IF Mandara is Mandra

-Knows a lot about the past

-Knows every bit of the Sharigan

-has a whole lot of Sharigans

If OBITO:
This has be stated a lot of times.

-His hair
-If a person gives somebody his Sharigan the Sharigan he gives him Cant effect the True user.
- Theres a reason why we saw Kakashi Gaiden >.>

So really I would bet money on Mandara
Oh yea having the same hair is an awesome reason to why person A is person B
--
because kishi wanted us to see little Kakashi

Old 09-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #27
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If he didnt lose his Eye "He is Madara"
If he did "I have my doubts"

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #28
Tirr
Genin

Tirr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe he is who he says he is, but there is a lot of confusing, misleading hints to believe otherwise. This is probably just the writers over creating a mystery to get us all talking and conspiring For me the greatest evidence he might be someone else is when Madara fights the Leaf ninja during the fight Sasuke has with Itachi. When Itachi is defeated Madara says a personal serious message to Kakashi saying something along the lines of "We will meet again soon" (very sorry I cant remember the exact words).

Why, why does he single out Kakashi for a personal word and show him his sharingan? This has always bugged me since as far as I know the real Madara and Kakashi would have nothing to say to each other and share no personal history or rivalry. The only explanation I can think of is that they both share a sharingan, but in my opinion theres got to be more to it and that there is some link between Kakashi and Madara's identity.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:29 PM   #29
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
So we see at least 3 new Madara = X topics a day. It's the biggest mystery in the Narutoverse.

So here's the deal. Post your final predictions about Madara's identity here, in each of your posts. Not just "Madara is Obito lolduh". Nope, I want a detailed explanation with things to back up your theory.

If you've made a topic about it, copy and paste your post to here if need be.

But eventually, we'll be able to check this topic, and decide "WHO WAS REALLY RIGHT". Perhaps the person who convinces the most people with their Madara identity, might even get a Custom Title along the lines of "Knew Madara When You Didnt" or something less corny.

Shouldn't this be TOBI'S true identity.

Madara is Madara. Just like Bruce Wayne is Bruce Wayne.

If Tobi wasn't Madara then he's masquerading as Madara but
that STILL doesn't mean that Madara ain't Madara.

Madara will ALWAYS be Madara.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #30
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Yeah... I know.

But no one calls him Tobi anymore, so I just go with it.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 07:38 PM   #31
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah... I know.

But no one calls him Tobi anymore, so I just go with it.

Nobody calls him Tobi because more and more
people are convinced Tobi is actually Madara.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #32
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Big Wager: Tobi's True Identity Contest.

Fixed for you, Sticks.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 04:51 AM   #33
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Fixed for you, Sticks.

Tbit approved!

...At least in my case.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:03 AM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tobi is Tobi is a good boy.

Zetsu said so!
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66295

Last edited by Wooster; 09-25-2010 at 06:34 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 05:35 AM   #35
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he is Madara, saying he is Obito is like saying he is Asuma, Jiraiya etc they are dead get over it. We saw him at the height of a fully grown adult at Naruto's birth while Kakashi was 14. Pretty much proves he isn't Obito, how would Kishi explain that? "Oh the rocks stretched him out a bit and gave him an old man face" that just doesn't make sense to me.

We have also never seen a close-up of his Sharingan while he is using his spirally teleport technique making me think if Kishimoto did it would show his EMS, thus proving him to be Madara. He likes to leave a little mystery despite the fact that Tobi is so blatantly Madara it's laughable. I could be wrong but there are more facts pointing towards him being Madara than anyone else.
Old 09-25-2010, 05:48 AM   #36
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Tobi is Tobi is a good boy.

Zetsu said so!

I like my awesome influence to change thread titles.

...At least in my case.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:31 AM   #37
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It is helpful good. Now my theory can be included.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:30 AM   #38
Sasuke3107
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuke3107 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe its Madara for one because he has always held a grudge against the leaf village for him not becoming hokage.I think it is madara because obito didn't have anything against the leaf village.Madara was supposed to have killed his brother and stolen his eyes. And Madara is supposed to be the only one who can control a tailed beast with his sharingan. When Sasuke entered naruto and met the nine tailed fox the fox said that Sasukes eyes were just like madaras.
Sasuke3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #39
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Madara is the Ten-Tails. At least, part of it, anyways.

Theory: Part of the Ten-Tails still existed after Rikudo split it into the Tailed Beast. It lay dormant in the Uchiha side of the family up to Madara's birth, where the Ten-Tails re-surfaced and became Madara. Madara inherited both the Sharingan and Rinnegan because of this, and has done everything up to now in an attempt to gain more power and re-create the havoc and chaos he was capable of producing as the Ten-Tails. He's gathering the Tailed Beasts and reviving the Ten-Tails not to host it, but re-unite with it, thus gaining all of it's power on top of his own.

Evidence to support it:

- Madara reffered to himself as "Ruler of the world" when speaking to Minato. Since Rikudo was the greatest ninja in history, and it took him to put down the Ten-Tails, it may as well have been true that no living ninja could have opposed him.
- Madara also said to Kakashi his plan was to become complete. Reuniting with the Ten-Tails makes this true. He also said he was a shell of his former self.
- This would explain how Madara could possibly give Nagato a Rinnegan.
- The Biju have lived since Rikudo's time, since the Ten-Tails was divided. If they can all live so long, being the Ten-Tails would explain how Madara could live for so many years.
This theory makes so much sense. It was even explained in the manga. That Izanagi could only be performed by someone who has Senju and Uchiha blood/relation. And since the Senju and Uchiha were created from the Ten-tails chakra, this further makes the theory plausible. I would rep you if I could, but I have to spread around some more. xD
yondaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 07:32 PM   #40
The Monkey Sage
Freshmen Academy Student

The Monkey Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i love this forum i watch my episodes and read my manga just to know and read all the speculation on this tobi and madara thing

just for the sake of arguement lets say tobi is obito think about it how did kakashi get his ems if orbito gave him an eye wouldnt that mean for kakashi to get ems wouldnt obito have to get it first and if its not obito he has something to do with the whole madara thing or is at least involed in some way

please if im wrong let me know
The Monkey Sage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tobi is madara, tobi revealed izuna, who is tobi