Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 04-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #201
Yui
Freshmen Academy Student

Yui is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Big Wager: Tobi's True Identity Contest.

Alright, let me have a go at this theory of who Tobi is. There are many different assumptions such as Madara, Obito, etc. Although I personally believe that Tobi is Madara, I haven't seen many people say that it is actually the elder son of the sage of six paths. Tobi says that the elder brother inherited the ocular powers, but he also says that the clan turns into the Uchiha. I'm pretty sure that at this point we all know that the Uchiha have the Sharingan kekke genkai, not the Rinnegan. So if you think about it, Tobi could be the elder brother. I know the timelines and stuff may not work out, but remember *I think this is Tobi who I'm thinking about, excuse me if I'm wrong* when Tobi told Naruto that only he could live forever? Ehh, ehh! That could mean that maybe Tobi fought against the younger brother and yet still lived on. I don't know, just something for you guys to think about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I made that a while back. Not one of my better ones, but it is Yui, so I thought it'd fit :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My best IMO.
Yui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:58 AM   #202
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

I think its for sure madara but he is using some one else body.that why he said he nothing more than a shell of his former self. Also that's why he didn't think twice when he tore his arm off when it got infected by those nano bugs.

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Akatsuki Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:29 AM   #203
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_
Genin

The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think its safe to say Madara is Tobi. Now, I read the manga so I'm gonna put spoiler tags around my reasoning since it contains lots of spoilers XD

Spoiler:

First off, "Tobi" started taking off his mask when he was talking to Saskue about Itachi's truth and Saskue shot Amaterasu at him. Tobi stated it was a trap implemented by Itachi. Why would Itachi set a trap for Tobi if it weren't Madara considering Madara knows Itachi's truth and Itachi didn't want Saskue to know? Another reason is that Tobi stated he was Madara Uchiha XD. Also, in the recent Manga, Madara was standing in his hideout and Zetsu reffered to him as "Tobi".

Many times Madara is reffered to as "Tobi" and Tobi even stated he was Madara himself! Also, although Tobi only had his right eye showing (which coincedently is the eye Obito still had) it doesn't mean he is Obito. Madara stated he was only a "shell" of his "old self" so doesnt want to wear out both eyes. Also, how would Tobi know everything about Madara and know Itachi's truth. It was said only the Elders and Madara knew, yet "Tobi" knew as well, and since we know "Tobi" isn't a Konoha Elder he must be Madara!

Spoiler:

In recent Manga, Madara fights Konan and uses Izanagi during the fight, which took roost in his left eye. That explains why Tobi's mask only showed the right eye. It's because the left eye was being saved to use Izanagi!

Also, even if Tobi isn't Madara, I highly doubt he is Obito because Obito died in a rockfall. How and why would Obito live and go rouge? Obito is deffinetly dead because countless times Kishi said the Uchiha were extinct (of course excluding Itachi and Saskue) so that includes Obito. If Tobi wasn't Madara, why would he lie about being him? It would only make himself hated even more. I think it is very safe to say the Tobi=Madara.
=
IMMORTAL

Last edited by The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_; 05-01-2011 at 10:33 AM.
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:01 PM   #204
MidnightPhase
Freshmen Academy Student

MidnightPhase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm going out on a limb here...

Does anyone else think it's strange that Shisui's body was never discovered? Or perhaps that Madara only ever uses one eye until he gets the Rinnegan?
MidnightPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #205
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightPhase View Post

Does anyone else think it's strange that Shisui's body was never discovered? Or perhaps that Madara only ever uses one eye until he gets the Rinnegan?
Kabuto gave an explanation about his body. He said there is anything hardly left of it.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:13 PM   #206
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_
Genin

The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

Madara only uses one eye because the left eye had Izanagi, so it was virtually useless. When Madara fights Konan he reveals his left eye and the eye had Izanagi.
=
IMMORTAL
The_4th_Legendary_Sannin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #207
MidnightPhase
Freshmen Academy Student

MidnightPhase is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ah. See, questions are good then. I did not know that. I'm a bit new to some of the stuff especially when it comes to Madara. I'm a very new fan of his. Thank you for telling me that.
MidnightPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:16 PM   #208
Sandman
Ninja Academy Student

Sandman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi is a wooden practice dummy brought to life with magic.

GAARA IS A GOD
Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #209
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
Tobi is a wooden practice dummy brought to life with magic.
Lul wat? Trololololololol!

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #210
Zyrox
Freshmen Academy Student

Zyrox has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

In my opinnion Tobi is an incomplete Edo tensei of Madara Himself thus explaining his need to know more about the technique and to copy it using the sharingan to learn more about it and regenerating at slow rate as the normal edo tensei summoned by kabuto and orochimaru
Zyrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #211
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyrox View Post
In my opinnion Tobi is an incomplete Edo tensei of Madara Himself thus explaining his need to know more about the technique and to copy it using the sharingan to learn more about it and regenerating at slow rate as the normal edo tensei summoned by kabuto and orochimaru
Wait...so Tobi is Madara, that's what you're saying, right?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:19 PM   #212
Yemen Satoshi
Academy Graduate

Yemen Satoshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wanna just point out one thing...I dunno, if this has been said or not,

but has anybody else noticed that Madara's EMS has NEVER been shown in current time? It's *always* the three tomoe. Sure, there's the Rinnegan as well, but no EMS. I'm drifting towards the fact that it might be Izuna, considering they were said to be nearly twin brothers. If Madara faked his own death, why couldn't Izuna as well? Kinda unlikely, but possible...Madara may have died when he fought the 1st Hokage after all, and Izuna just took his place from then on? Who knows...aside from Kishi-kun anyways. Point being, there may be no lies, there just might be some missing truths in the stories. Izuna may have even pulled an Oro and stole Madara's body. Wouldn't that be interesting..

And God said, "Let there be light." And Chuck said, "Say please."

Chuck Norris can believe it. Dattebayo, sucka.

Gaara-"Shut up or I'll kill you."

Deidara-"Art is...a BANG!"

Tobi-"Oooh...Senpai senpai!"

Kiba-"Let's die together."

My name in Elysian Code: (X-\) Aryn Amixand--Elysian Knight of the 4th Committee--Vampire
Yemen Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:14 AM   #213
pungzeyez
Freshmen Academy Student

pungzeyez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

shisui his long dead killed by itachi and his eyes shown on tobis laboratory
pungzeyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:39 AM   #214
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Kabuto gave an explanation about his body. He said there is anything hardly left of it.
He said he couldn't find Shisui's Body anywhere.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 03:53 AM   #215
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Wait, How come danzo only took 1 of shisui's eyes, and tobi only used 1 eye?

1 + 1 = 2.

My head hurts.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-23-2011, 10:06 AM   #216
pungzeyez
Freshmen Academy Student

pungzeyez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
He said he couldn't find Shisui's Body anywhere.
shishui body is on the dimension of tobi... like danzo wasnt able to see his body.
pungzeyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #217
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
Wait, How come danzo only took 1 of shisui's eyes, and tobi only used 1 eye?

1 + 1 = 2.

My head hurts.
That's cause you got your math wrong.

1+1 = 11.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #218
uchihanagato
Freshmen Academy Student

uchihanagato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tobi is toto cool he is madara
uchihanagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:04 PM   #219
OMGxITSxNARUTO
Freshmen Academy Student

OMGxITSxNARUTO is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok i think that Tobi = Obi-to
the reason its because he uses his eyes to control the time and space ninjutsu and kakashi has the same eye but he cant use it as well as well as tobi because he is not from the Uchiha clan and he doesn't have enough chakra. i don't think that obi-to die crushed by the rocks .

final answer
TOBI=OBI-TO

OMGxITSxNARUTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:41 PM   #220
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
That was his explanation of not summoning Jiraiya.

He said he couldn't find Shisui's body. Perhaps Danzo had it destroyed. But you know my theory on Shisui.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tobi is madara, tobi revealed izuna, who is tobi